Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 6)

dawnedge Groupbie
dawnedge
dawnedge

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Oh, Thank God!
I thought it was only me who felt like that.
And it's not about bashing any other characters, it's just pure opinion and I totally agree w/ the post.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24jazzpreetdorindakateKasu4lyfeAmazingAmyOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I really like your post...poor Khushi...
Sanaya plz keep up the good work..we love you...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateKasu4lyfeAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SublimeSaRun.

You know why people forget khushi's pain and focus on Anjali? Because unlike anjali, Khushi always know how to forgive and forget. She's selfless and doesn't know how to hold grudges against people--she puts up a smile even when her life is hell. So it's with Khushi's continuingly positive attitude that , the audience/cvs have also forgotten what she's had to go thru. If she were to mope around like Anjali all day, obviously we'd gain insight on her plight. But she's always happy and is happily doing things for other people... *Sigh* Why is it always the good people who suffer in the end?? /:

Beautiful post about the essence of Khushi's character. This is why it is so easy for us to feel sorry for her, despite their attempts and threats to make us feel sorry for Anjali. This also goes back to Jayne's post: The strong are expected to take care of themselves while the weak are given all the attention. So true.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicprincessunara

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I agree with what you have written!

My household watch this show for our daily dose of KHUSHI and KHUSHI and Arnav's LOVE STORY!   I have no qualms saying that if it wasn't for Sanaya playing Khushi, we (my household) would not be watching this show.  She makes the character endearing DESPITE all the rubbish and lack of "story" most of the time.

I too felt that it was very rude and quite insulting to Sanaya for the creative (Hedge) to say the show initially was supposed to be didi ki saut - seriously dude, if the Production house had gone that route, your show wouldn't be what it is today and they damm well know it which is why they are promoting the "JODI".

No disrespect indeed for Daljeet/Anjali, BUT I know if Anjali becomes the focus of this show, we (my household) will not hesitate to stop watching!  No two ways about it!  And, I would venture to say that 99% of the audience DO NOT want to see didi ki saut or whatever didi bhayia story they have in mind!

Coming to Sanaya, she is dammm Professional, with a capital "P" - but that does not mean the makers should take her for granted!!!  They need to recognize that as the lead of a popular show, she needs to be presented in a certain light as people are watching for a reason.  It's sad but yes, comparisons are being drawn when the lead is being made to wear "cheaper" looking clothes (though if you put her in a bag she will be able to carry it off with much grace/class) compared to a nonlead character who gets to wear all these sarees, etc.! 

My humble request to the makers, please give some more importance and attention to the little detail of our REAL lead(s)!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetPreety_womandorindakatezobshehKasu4lyfeAmazingAmyBroken.AngelSanzBarbiezafiEtherealSanz..Akanksha-.Kiran.OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Broken.Angel IF-Rockerz
Broken.Angel
Broken.Angel

EDSKHPH Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
SOoo trueee!!!... 

without sanaya they cannot even run this show!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateKasu4lyfeAmazingAmyzafiEtherealSanz..Akanksha-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
U said it all!!! And thank u for such a great post bc i culdnt have agree with u more! Its like for once and for all we get what anjali is going through and blah blah blah but wat the heck! Lets start from scene one of arshi where arnav has hurted her ever since then until ge got kidnapped. We cant even describe tell or count the times that Khushi waz treated badly by arnav. He humiliated her, hurted her physically and emotionally, put her through all the pain and forced everything upon and never did he once say SORRY to her. At one point everyone waz against her when they got married. Sooo much unjustice happened to her and she never got treatedright by arnav. Yet she cared about everyone and never took anything to heart. Soo why are u trying everyone to sympathize with anjali and understand her. This show is about arshi and daljeet is a parallel lead the main leads are sarun!!!! So plz give khushi justice and dont treat her like shes not a human being or doesnt deserve anything. Bc honestly no one ever apologized for hurting her neither arnav nor guptas or raizadas! Why does she has to be always the one thinking about others and their happiness can once evryone else think abour her and what makes her happyy!!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmyswetha_chzafiBroken.AngelAkanksha-.Kiran.OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

though I agree with your entire post, and would like to add that GH is a loser. Dont go by ANYTHING he says. He can say, the story is about Arnav and Anjali and will have someone make posts for him (read khushboorath). But we all KNOW the TRUTH. This STORY is about Arnav and Khushi, their love story and the journey of ASR to Arnav, aided by Khushi's love. 

I repeat, GH is a PMS-ing woman. Ignore him and move on.

Coming to the issue, I AGREE. I hate how khushi's pain on being cheated by a man (TWICE) is being ignored. Everybody from Nani to arnav has forgotten that she too has been cheated by this man and that a young girl's dreams, hopes were destroyed. We all live in the 21st century, but even then BETRAYAL HURTS. Not once has Arnav checked on Khushi, making sure she was fine. Not once, Nani thanked Khushi for puttting herself, as a woman, on the line to save Arnav, and their family. 

It has always been this way, with Arnav and I fear this trend will continue with the rest of the Raizadas. As they say, Blood is thicker than water and in this case, its thicker than marriage

Advice to Khushi: chuck the wig, shapless anarkalis, wear a dress and move to Australia with NK

Thanks Tiya, lovely post...I thought it was missing your usual humor until you added the zinger in the red lmao.

I usually ignore that douche but the fact that he's having his minions posting threads on THIS forum, while acting like he is so above this place, is pissing me off. The guy is insanely arrogant, which makes him even less likeable than he already was.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24jazzpreetdorindakatezafiTiyaliOmNaMaSteOm..Amri..OnepoundChicprincessunara

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Broken.Angel

SOoo trueee!!!...

without sanaya they cannot even run this show!!
thank u!!! Do they not alredy know this infact if it waznt for arshi/sarun nobody would have ever watched the show! So they shuld remeber that!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAmazingAmyBroken.AngelzafiOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top