Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 54)

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by Drwho

Hiya ladies,

Nothing has changed has it?

Poison Ivy is still queening away, the most imp person in brother's life, while his wife is the sacrificial lamb!

I am not appeased at all.

The only silver lining is that Khushi has physically left the Mad house!

Nothing really changed Manju atleast for me. Maybe I'm in the minority but I didn't like today's epi. I'm respecting ASR less and less nowadays.

i have mixed reaction for today
happy khushi left sad that ASR is still not letting khushi be the first or rather equal in priority

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Drwhothechaigirlnature-loverAkanksha-

sweet_ipsi Goldie
sweet_ipsi
sweet_ipsi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Expecting arnav to give topmost priority to khushi is dfclt bcz of the bond arnav-anjali share but y cant he place both of them on the same pedestal??one is a sister,another is his wife...both r equally important in his life ...so y cnt he treat both of them equally...&y the hell does he never speak up in favour of his wife wen mamiji insults her...remember after thr marriage during the muh-dikhayi wen ppl were insulting khushi he had stood up for her...y nt now??/especially wen he knows all that she has gone thru thx to his family...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122nature-loverOmNaMaSteOm

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_ipsi

Expecting arnav to give topmost priority to khushi is dfclt bcz of the bond arnav-anjali share but y cant he place both of them on the same pedestal??one is a sister,another is his wife...both r equally important in his life ...so y cnt he treat both of them equally...&y the hell does he never speak up in favour of his wife wen mamiji insults her...remember after thr marriage during the muh-dikhayi wen ppl were insulting khushi he had stood up for her...y nt now??/especially wen he knows all that she has gone thru thx to his family...

U know some things never change like they are inherited from birth. Mami, ASR and last but not least JHALI will fall in this category. I felt awful when ASR saying that loves Khushi and JHALI in same breath. If not more at least equal respect and equal concern to Khushi from ASR for all the things Khushi underwent for him and his family. I think I can only dream off about it Day Dreaming

Edited by arhi-sarun-fan - 23 July 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhothechaigirlAkanksha-

sweet_ipsi Goldie
sweet_ipsi
sweet_ipsi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
can somebody tell me y aakash all of a sudden has started calling khushi &not khushiji?

DrwhoSiri22OmNaMaSteOm

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

can somebody tell me y aakash all of a sudden has started calling khushi khushiji?

Cos his glass frames do not let him see anyone else's pain than weepingjali...he holds khushi responsible...I want to see wat he will call his bhai after he finds out khushi  hat to marry arnav to save Payash marriage...

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 23 July 2012 at 6:03pm

gansteressVintageWineOmNaMaSteOm

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

can somebody tell me y aakash all of a sudden has started calling khushi khushiji?

Cos his glass frames do not let him see anyone else's pain than weepingjali...he holds khushi responsible...I want to see wat he will call his bhai after he finds out khushi  hat to marry arnav to save Payash marriage...

that truth will never come out 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

deejayaqueel IF-Rockerz
deejayaqueel
deejayaqueel

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Good post.

When KKG suffers it is all justified in the name of passionate scenes to make up for it... except it seems like an endless wait punctuated by a few moments.

Anjali's behaviour might be natural, but if people give the justification of the bro-sis ties to be deeper than that of spouses, the reverse should also be true, wherein Anjali should trust what ASR is saying.

Possibly the issue is that ASR himself did not look convinced of KKG's complete and absolute innocence

Edited by deejayaqueel - 24 July 2012 at 6:47am

kashev..Chandni..OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top