Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 50)

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

the most annoying section is khushi was not there at all after that rose petal thing
no trace of her, no reflections nothing !!!! i cant believe that i was waiting when will the DI thing get over & we can get some monologue or something & before i knew the epi got over & thought i saw the watch i realized the serial got over & no khushi a lil later
i got a shock for a sec
arnav didnt have a even a tiny spot of khushi it was completely about his beloved di
todays epi was some kind of indication that they are ready to even bump of khushi if its required just to make space for the DKS concept

yeah ok he went after Di ( a clear indication of what will happen in the future), made sure he told Aakash to give meds but that's about it. What was the need for going back again? And what meds does PI keeps taking I'd like to know. Even I was surprised when they didn't show Khushi again.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

sanayakhushifan Goldie
sanayakhushifan
sanayakhushifan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

the most annoying section is khushi was not there at all after that rose petal thing
no trace of her, no reflections nothing !!!! i cant believe that i was waiting when will the DI thing get over & we can get some monologue or something & before i knew the epi got over & thought i saw the watch i realized the serial got over & no khushi a lil later
i got a shock for a sec
arnav didnt have a even a tiny spot of khushi it was completely about his beloved di
todays epi was some kind of indication that they are ready to even bump of khushi if its required just to make space for the DKS concept

I'm in the U.S. and so when the episode airs today, I know I will watch only the first few minutes and then watch something else- no need to continue watching the didi drama unfol.  If the carry on at this rate with the di drama, I will too soon just start watching something else all together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I had a few brickbats about Daljeets interview in Rangmunch but I am going to keep it to myself. Obviously, she was addressing it to uber active fans who sent her hate mails. 

I keep thinking how poised Abhaas was when he handled his hate mail. The show has gone on to pit a woman against woman - how original. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramasarangerkarismaDrwhothechaigirlAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanayakhushifan

i got a shock for a sec

I'm in the U.S. and so when the episode airs today, I know I will watch only the first few minutes and then watch something else- no need to continue watching the didi drama unfol.  If the carry on at this rate with the di drama, I will too soon just start watching something else all together.

Thankfully even I spared myself the torture and fastfwded the epi. caught a dialogue where  PI says chote you changed.

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I never wished ill of anything or anyone but now I seriously wish TRPs to drop so that CVs will open their eyes and see what the audience want. I know it's irrevelant in this thread but I'm so pissed of so I'm venting here and excuse me for this.

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
This was Star Plus' response to my mail:

Dear Priyanka,

To begin with, we thank you for writing in to us. It's always a great pleasure to hear from our viewers even when it is a critical feedback.

We are really glad that you took out time to write to us, and share your feedback. We do understand your views, as well as your connect with our shows. We always endeavor to provide our viewers with a full spectrum of shows. We regret that you are not enjoying Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon in its current form. We will convey your feedback to the relevant team

It is only with our viewers' constructive feedback that we can deliver better. Once again, we thank you for writing in to us.

We, at Star, are committed to provide quality entertainment that goes beyond television and touches lives of our viewers in every way.  

Warm Regards

Consumer Response Cell

Response |STAR India
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Email: response@hellostarindia.com

I've never actually mailed them before so I don't know if this is their standard response to everyone, it probably is...but maybe if enough people bother them, they might listen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..SaNaYaHoLiC..OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

This was Star Plus' response to my mail:

Dear Priyanka,

To begin with, we thank you for writing in to us. It's always a great pleasure to hear from our viewers even when it is a critical feedback.

We are really glad that you took out time to write to us, and share your feedback. We do understand your views, as well as your connect with our shows. We always endeavor to provide our viewers with a full spectrum of shows. We regret that you are not enjoying Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon in its current form. We will convey your feedback to the relevant team

It is only with our viewers' constructive feedback that we can deliver better. Once again, we thank you for writing in to us.

We, at Star, are committed to provide quality entertainment that goes beyond television and touches lives of our viewers in every way.  

Warm Regards

Consumer Response Cell

Response |STAR India
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Email: response@hellostarindia.com

I've never actually mailed them before so I don't know if this is their standard response to everyone, it probably is...but maybe if enough people bother them, they might listen.

im sorry to disappoint u but it is their standard response only different in wording
seems more like an automated machine doing the replying rather than somebody from that end

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PashnaDrwhothechaigirlAmazingAmyFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top