Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 5)

Raniya1990 Groupbie
Raniya1990
Raniya1990

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you! About her clothes, i hate them!!! I mean personally, i didnt like the "single" khushi clothes either (personal taste is all!!!) but they fit her character to a T. But since after the marriage, shes been shown in some really ugly and like you said low quality clothes...i think she should be made to wear sarees...she looks gorgeous in them and the should let her hair loose too, the pins are a huge No No!!!
Onthe whole Did ki Saut topic... I had this thought that may be he said tht to appease daljeet banot? Cause you know with all that previous ruccus about her leaving the show and bla bla bla. Its just a thought...would love it if someone would respond and tell me if i could be right or even wrong?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetAmazingAmy

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fascination

Sanaya is doing the joker role in IPKKND (sorry for the term), they don't even give explanation about Khushi's behaviour, because for them it's sanka devi, a Jhalli, but sorry cv's there is a time when even Jhallis stand up for their dignity and respect, so their pathetic excuse of her being a sanka devi doesn't work.

She is playing the role of the joker for more than 1 year, she shooted 24/7, when the main lead was doing a film, and now what the ??? Her character is not the main one.

This is exactly how I feel too. They never feel the need to explain Khushi's behavior WITHIN the show...all they say is she's weird. But they will go to any lengths to explain Anjali's behavior. Truly confusing.

Originally posted by sohara

When Arnav was recollecting the memories, why he didn't repent for the abuse! Will he ever redeem?
I feel like crying.

Completely agree...he was smiling while recollecting the memories today. That shows me the CVs don't think he needs to repent for his past actions, that its just a part of their "crazy" relationship. How disrespectful to Khushi. Its a good thing he didn't get to the part about how he forcefully married her...CVs were smart to stop before that, even they knew it would be in bad taste to show Arnav smiling through that memory.

Edited by AyeReKhushi - 18 July 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24jazzpreetdorindakatefascinationswetha_chsoni28SwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

zszs Groupbie
zszs
zszs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Agree with most of what you said, but sorry doesn't always have to be said verbally. When it comes to family, just accepting that they were wrong might've been enough for Khushi. Arnav on the other hand seriously does need to apologise!

That said, I'm still really liking the current track. Looking forward to the comin episodes!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you also !
but i guess they have to get the anjali scene out the way also ; so then arnav and khushi can start being together!
but atm ; its just dragging on ; i dont want arnav to suddenly be like ; i love you khushi
we want more than that!
and khushi deserves a much better script and shes the main actor so she should be infront line with arnav but everything else is getting inthe way no-one cares about payals maariage! we want khushi and arnav Raba vee ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmy

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmyzafi

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by capricorn2006

Agree completely. 

All this shouting from the rooftops by the writers, PH and actors about how Anjali is suffering and how she needs time is so repulsive. Why didn't anyone need to give these justifications when they made Khushi do OTT comedy diluting all the intensity of the track and her suffering after the forced marriage. Frankly all this offscreen drama has effectively ended whatever little sympathy I as a viewer had for Anjali's character.
 If even after more than a year of running, the writer of the show does not know whose story it is and who runs this show, then i would just like to wish him all the best for the future.

If it was always Didi ki Saut then please have the guts to rename the show such, please change the montage to have Arnav- Anjali, please change the tagline to reflect the bro- sis relationship and run the show so that people like us who watch it for Arnav - Khushi  and because Sanaya is the lead can safely use our remote.

@bold agree

Edited by Erika1 - 18 July 2012 at 1:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateMahi122AmazingAmyzafiOmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raniya1990

I completely agree with you! About her clothes, i hate them!!! I mean personally, i didnt like the "single" khushi clothes either (personal taste is all!!!) but they fit her character to a T. But since after the marriage, shes been shown in some really ugly and like you said low quality clothes...i think she should be made to wear sarees...she looks gorgeous in them and the should let her hair loose too, the pins are a huge No No!!!
Onthe whole Did ki Saut topic... I had this thought that may be he said tht to appease daljeet banot? Cause you know with all that previous ruccus about her leaving the show and bla bla bla. Its just a thought...would love it if someone would respond and tell me if i could be right or even wrong?

Well the PH should  have allowed DB to leave the show. For me atleast it wouldn't have made a difference. She's not that great of an actor anyway. And her interview today asking fans to chill. What the heck? 

Agree with the TM. Khushi has always been sidelined. Did anyone I mean anyone among the Raizada clowns even have an idea what she went through to get their chote back? Forget thanking her and being grateful they're blaming her? Really Now.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24jazzpreetdorindakateMahi122AmazingAmyswetha_chzafiAkanksha-OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

.anishaa. IF-Dazzler
.anishaa.
.anishaa.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I don't want to come off as negative but I do agree that sometimes the CVs don't do Khushi's character enough justice.
I have LOVED some of the previous episodes but at the same time I feel like they should have shown a little more of Khushi's pain and how she brooded after Arnav exploded at her.

In the past, like during Diwali, they portrayed her hurt so beautifully...just wish they would explore her character a little more nowadays.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatejazzpreetMahi122zobshehyongshinAmazingAmyswetha_chzafiAkanksha-.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Go to top