Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 49)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by Siri22

@ Harshitha : How come you're so quiet today? Or maybe I missed your posts? 
What do you think of today's epi?

when a person gets pissed beyond the capacity to vent they tend to turn silent
todays episode has done that to me, i dont know what to say to an episode like that when the trp's are so freaking low
i have been reading posts against anjali to cool my self down & a way to vent when im unable to express myself as im so pissed the only way is like the replies i find right
i dont know whether i want to watch a rain romance after todays episode
i officially hate anjali, till now i could only understand anjali never ever able to sympathize with but today she made me hate her too much

why not just kill Khushi & let the viewers some peace may be they can continue their didi ki saut drama with no interruptions then

im big time pissed off  AngryAngry

dont mind

Hug I know the feeling Harshi!

Originally posted by Siri22

Even I fast fwd the epi after Khushi left. Tried seeing a couple of more scenes and caught PI saying to chote that he has changed and was totally repulsed.  

First Barun scene that I fast forwarded.Unhappy

Same here girl! I'm sure he was superb in the scene but I just couldn't sit through it...I prefer to watch solo scenes of him over this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

call4angelathechaigirlOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Hi Dear

The explanation is quite simple The story writers are not thinking far enough of how to carve her character. They desperately want an SP style martyr bahu at the same time want a spunky heroine. 

their solution - 
Make her take all the insults quietly - SP Bahu Check
Make her react for silly things - Spunky heroine check

Hi SJ...thanks for your lovely post! I also said something similar previously...they simply don't know what to do with this character anymore because in their words, it is supposed to be Arnav and Anjali's story. Maybe the should bring in new writers...because I don't think any SP show can run with such an inconsistent female lead.

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOmserialjunkie

my1name Groupbie
my1name
my1name

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
The most shocking thing is that arnav hasn't said sorry to kkg not even once.

What happenes to " arnav is going to hate himself when truth comes out"

Come on ! he married her just to ruin her life and now he can't say sorry ?

ASR should understand what khushi had to suffer.

Anyway everything is ok now so i thing I'll just ignore that

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveMahi122AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

bleeding.love Goldie
bleeding.love
bleeding.love

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by -Smarties-

Kudos to you for making this post

Sanaya held the show on her shoulders for two months and kept the trps intact and this is what she gets in return. This was time to focus on Arnav and Khushi, not Bhai- Behan relationship, we clearly don't need more proof of their never ending love. Seriously, sometimes i feel Khushi is just used to throw in a romance scene every once is while or for comedy. Why is Khushi character not constant. One day she is crying and next day she turned into clown. If this continues SI really needs consider some new option where her talent is given due importance and her beauty is not degraded

Thanks a lot for your lovely support for Khushi/Sanaya. 

And agree with the bold...who wants to see more of that? I'd prefer if they increased Daljeet's screen-time by giving her a new love interest. I know there is more to life that love...you can show sibling relationships...but not to the point where it is overbearing and downright ANNOYING to watch. And especially not when you promoted the show to be a love story between two opposites!

They are playing with the feeling of the fans. I am sure if the show had started with its original title and the story, it would not even have the half  of the fans following. Most the people got hooked to this show because of the chemistry between Arnav and Khushi, two people from different world falling in love. Of course the plus point was super acting by Barun and Sanaya.  Cvs are forgetting its Arnav Khushi who got them the awards not Arnav Anjali.   

Yes Daljeet needs screen time with other characters not only with Barun. Heck even Shyam and Anjali didn't have this many scenes together and they were husband and wife. 

call4angelaMahi122AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

@AyereKhushi awesome post dunno how I missed seeing it before..I am 2 days late...u have said everything perfectly...

Sanaya has been perfect beyond limit...in the absence of Barun she was the one who held the fort ...she deserves better.. 

Coming to the characters...I just do not get how can Anjali be defended...is her marriage being shattered a justification for being jealous of her brother's married life???All I say is this track is  freaking "UNBELIEVABLE"...

Thanks dear and you also echoed my thoughts regarding Anjali!

Mahi122thechaigirlOmNaMaSteOm

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Poison Ivy - lol it gives me a whole different meaning thanks to PI2 movie, n not a good one either!:p

anyway for now i call her pujali and WW..may be will start PI too!:s

as for the episode what can i add except that it was 'Anjalified ArHi romance'
that pretty much sums it up (at least the only bearable part of it!)
the rest other than for Payal losing it a little bit, i don't even want to waste my time commenting!!
for the first time i wanted to FF the video (pity i was watching it live)
and i even had watched the Shyam-Khushi creepy scenes more than once!!
that should speak for itself!

sigh..just too too disappointed!! i don't even feel like writing much more..
will probably return tomorrow or so..ruined the whole mood for the weekend! shit:((

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122bleeding.loveDrwhoAmazingAmyChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

priyanka not just yours quite a few from the looks of it feel that way and except for a handful who never liked KKG from the beginning for obvious reasons everyone is echoing the same sentiment and we will have to wait till wed
personally i dont like being made a monkey out of by the PH and CV so yes my interest is waning now

Well said dear. I wasn't upset until the PH, writers and actors went out of their way to make it seem like we are delusional for thinking this show is all about ArHi. Excuse me but that's exactly how you promoted it from day one. 

I can tell them what we DON'T want...Didi Ki Saut. Why can't we express our thoughts about the current story, be it positive or negative, without them dismissing it as "hormonal" or whatever they said! Their justifications have turned me off further...the only hope is the trps hitting rock bottom for them to pull their heads out and get the story back on track.

Originally posted by -Smarties-

Yes Daljeet needs screen time with other characters not only with Barun. Heck even Shyam and Anjali didn't have this many scenes together and they were husband and wife. 

LOL I know right...the funny thing is, I didn't mind her scenes with Barun earlier but with all the drama she created with having her PR leak to websites that she is quitting, getting fans on her side to beg for her to stay, which made the PH give in and and negotiate a better deal for her. It worked out great for her as an individual actor but really ruined the essence of our show...at least for those of us who signed up to watch a love story and not a typical family drama, didi ki saut or whatever it is now.

Originally posted by princessunara

for the first time i wanted to FF the video (pity i was watching it live)
and i even had watched the Shyam-Khushi creepy scenes more than once!!
that should speak for itself!

Sunara...same here...I believe the Shyam-Khushi scenes were more bearable because they were not related. Also, we knew Shyam never held the same importance for Khushi like Arnav did or her. 

On the other hand, Di holds the most priority in Arnav's heart (no matter what he says, he did run after her today and even after the kidnapping, the minute he saw his Di, he forgot Khushi existed, after she saved him and almost died). So the situations are a little different. I want Shyam back. I prefer to see more of him over Anjali. 

bleeding.loveChaituvFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
the most annoying section is khushi was not there at all after that rose petal thing
no trace of her, no reflections nothing !!!! i cant believe that i was waiting when will the DI thing get over & we can get some monologue or something & before i knew the epi got over & thought i saw the watch i realized the serial got over & no khushi a lil later
i got a shock for a sec
arnav didnt have a even a tiny spot of khushi it was completely about his beloved di
todays epi was some kind of indication that they are ready to even bump of khushi if its required just to make space for the DKS concept

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveMahi122DrwhothechaigirlSiri22AmazingAmyChaituvSanzBarbie

Go to top