Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 48)

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Dear

The explanation is quite simple The story writers are not thinking far enough of how to carve her character. They desperately want an SP style martyr bahu at the same time want a spunky heroine. 

their solution - 
Make her take all the insults quietly - SP Bahu Check
Make her react for silly things - Spunky heroine check

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefandramasarangerkarismasurenkalSunriseGreenPashnathechaigirlAmazingAmyChaituvasha...FairyLiquidSoapOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm-MKB-princessunara

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
and the long list of people who need to redeem themselves goes on ...
firstly being ASR...ok i like this new and romantic arnav who is trying to bring a smile on khushi's face..
BUT..how can i forget that he was the same man who married her forcefully!...who threw her out of his own room on the day of their SR...who treated her like some trash!..."jab man kiya paas agye...jab man kiya door chale gyae"...and this line is regarding his mood swings!...who called her CHARACTERLESS! and what not...how can he not feel guilty...doesn't he have any self conscience...how can he look at himself in the mirror after doing so much to an innocent soul...and especially after witnessing the fact that she risked her life for him..HIM who had misunderstood her at the first place..and had made the most beautiful day of her life into a nightmare..that one which she will never want to live it again!...
i need his redemption..before anyone!..

next is his sister..the POOJALI...dont know if i should call her as his "sister"...a person who can indirectly taunt her brother for falling in love and getting married.. who can get jealous of his brother's wife...who needs her brother 24/7 with him despite knowing the fact that he is married and needs to spend time with his wife...a person who has still not bothered to ask about her brother's whereabouts after his kidnapping...can i even call her a sister??...i dont even know what she wants now? and if she misses her husband so much and can not see her chote's changed attitude (According to her) she should leave RM and search for her husband and settle with him..atleast it will give us some peace as well as to arshi!...wasnt she the one who used to give lectures regarding love to her chote and wanted him to get married badly?...what happened to that sister???...

third is mami ji...well lets not even talk about her..or i will not be able to control myself ...being a ldy she can speak so low of some one??...inspite of noticing khushi's genuine love, concern towards ASR she still has the brains to consider as the guilty one here??
and a person whose own class is low should not talk about other's class in that way!

fourth being akash!...seriously does he even belong to the class of vertebrates?? i dont think so...such a spineless creature who can not even stand up for his wife in front of his mom or his jeejaji, who can not trust his wife..can he be called an ideal husband? a prince charming?? i certainly dont think so!...
and akash call her KHUSHI BHABI...whether you like it or not..because she is your elder brother's wife...show some respect you idiot!.!
seriously he is just fit to be ASR's assistant!

nani..well thank you for standing up for khushi!...though you should clear everything now regarding her innocence in front of everyone...since i have given up any such hopes from ASR!...

one advise to gupta sisters...leave RM as soon as possible...
and leave these people in an atmosphere filled with regret,shame and guilt!

and seriously they have budget to change wardrobe of every character...but not of sanaya?...the wife of ASR has to wear such suits?..shouldn't she be give designer wears just like daljeet!...
and her hair? god why cant they cut it or change it like they changed payal's hairstyles??
just because she doesnt show any tantrums doesnt mean that you will always take her for granted! a girl who was able to hold the show for 2 months and that too without so much dip in TRP's they are treating her like this!...sad it is really!...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nahouladramasarangercraziefanAmazingAmyChaituvOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

@ Harshitha : How come you're so quiet today? Or maybe I missed your posts? 
What do you think of today's epi?

when a person gets pissed beyond the capacity to vent they tend to turn silent
todays episode has done that to me, i dont know what to say to an episode like that when the trp's are so freaking low
i have been reading posts against anjali to cool my self down & a way to vent when im unable to express myself as im so pissed the only way is like the replies i find right
i dont know whether i want to watch a rain romance after todays episode
i officially hate anjali, till now i could only understand anjali never ever able to sympathize with but today she made me hate her too much

why not just kill Khushi & let the viewers some peace may be they can continue their didi ki saut drama with no interruptions then

im big time pissed off  AngryAngry

dont mind

Edited by Harshitha - 20 July 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramasarangerbleeding.lovethechaigirlAmazingAmyFairyLiquidSoapprincessunara

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Khushi will be brought in whenever Anjali needs a break or there is a dip in the TRP

I know Swathi...she is just used for the convenience of the other characters on the show. That's what the CVs are showing us these days. Go ahead but don't blame us when the show fizzles out. You need a certain look, charm and presence to be a lead on the show. Sanaya has that. No offense to DB, she's a good actress but not good enough to carry a show. Otherwise they would have featured her during the 2 month absence when Barun was gone. Sanaya was the only face of the show back then and it still stayed in the top 10, despite the fact that the story didn't move at all. 

These days, the story is moving at a rapid pace, Barun is back, Anjali is getting her shine with everything backing her...and yet the TRPs last week were 2.8. Lmao...those are the exact same TRPs we had in June when Barun was away. 

Today Anjali was featured heavily and I forwarded through the entire episode beyond the first 10 minutes. Its not just because I dislike Anjali, I just don't think she has the screen presence to hold my interest for that long. Aside from Barun and Sanaya, no one on this show does. Sorry but just my opinion.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevcraziefandramasarangerbleeding.loveSiri22Chaituv-MKB-FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Khushi will be brought in whenever Anjali needs a break or there is a dip in the TRP

I know Swathi...she is just used for the convenience of the other characters on the show. That's what the CVs are showing us these days. Go ahead but don't blame us when the show fizzles out. You need a certain look, charm and presence to be a lead on the show. Sanaya has that. No offense to DB, she's a good actress but not good enough to carry a show. Otherwise they would have featured her during the 2 month absence when Barun was gone. Sanaya was the only face of the show back then and it still stayed in the top 10, despite the fact that the story didn't move at all. 

These days, the story is moving at a rapid pace, Barun is back, Anjali is getting her shine with everything backing her...and yet the TRPs last week were 2.8. Lmao...those are the exact same TRPs we had in June when Barun was away. 

Today Anjali was featured heavily and I forwarded through the entire episode beyond the first 10 minutes. Its not just because I dislike Anjali, I just don't think she has the screen presence to hold my interest for that long. Aside from Barun and Sanaya, no one on this show does. Sorry but just my opinion.

Even I fast fwd the epi after Khushi left. Tried seeing a couple of more scenes and caught PI saying to chote that he has changed and was totally repulsed.  

First Barun scene that I fast forwarded.Unhappy

Agree about Khushi. She's only there for RV's. I need some clarity on why she's upset? And now PI says chote changed, Chote will be maha upset that his Di is upset and Khushi will be upset seeing Chote upset Whew.. Maybe she'll walk out now.

Edited by Siri22 - 20 July 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Smarties-

Kudos to you for making this post

Sanaya held the show on her shoulders for two months and kept the trps intact and this is what she gets in return. This was time to focus on Arnav and Khushi, not Bhai- Behan relationship, we clearly don't need more proof of their never ending love. Seriously, sometimes i feel Khushi is just used to throw in a romance scene every once is while or for comedy. Why is Khushi character not constant. One day she is crying and next day she turned into clown. If this continues SI really needs consider some new option where her talent is given due importance and her beauty is not degraded

Thanks a lot for your lovely support for Khushi/Sanaya. 

And agree with the bold...who wants to see more of that? I'd prefer if they increased Daljeet's screen-time by giving her a new love interest. I know there is more to life that love...you can show sibling relationships...but not to the point where it is overbearing and downright ANNOYING to watch. And especially not when you promoted the show to be a love story between two opposites!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanbleeding.loveOmNaMaSteOm

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by Siri22

@ Harshitha : How come you're so quiet today? Or maybe I missed your posts? 
What do you think of today's epi?

when a person gets pissed beyond the capacity to vent they tend to turn silent
todays episode has done that to me, i dont know what to say to an episode like that when the trp's are so freaking low
i have been reading posts against anjali to cool my self down & a way to vent when im unable to express myself as im so pissed the only way is like the replies i find right
i dont know whether i want to watch a rain romance after todays episode
i officially hate anjali, till now i could only understand anjali never ever able to sympzthize with but today she made me hate her too much

why not just kill Khushi & let the viewers some peace may be they can continue their didi ki saut drama with no interruptions then

im big time pissed off  AngryAngry

dont mind

I m in the same boat as you ...Harshitha. Too pissed off .We have waited patiently for 300 episodes not to see this...

@AyereKhushi awesome post dunno how I missed seeing it before..I am 2 days late...u have said everything perfectly...

Sanaya has been perfect beyond limit...in the absence of Barun she was the one who held the fort ...she deserves better.. 

Coming to the characters...I just do not get how can Anjali be defended...is her marriage being shattered a justification for being jealous of her brother's married life???All I say is this track is  freaking "UNBELIEVABLE"...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanAmazingAmyFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

priyanka not just yours quite a few from the looks of it feel that way and except for a handful who never liked KKG from the beginning for obvious reasons everyone is echoing the same sentiment and we will have to wait till wed
personally i dont like being made a monkey out of by the PH and CV so yes my interest is waning now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

call4angelaAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Go to top