Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 47)

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Sanaya should wave the show goodbye now. its a total insult to her talent !

Manju...I'd feel exploited if I were her. They relied on her to carry the show for 2 months, not Anjali. Now that Barun's back, they should be focusing on Barun AND Sanaya both...as that is quite obviously what makes the show a hit. I don't know how Sanaya feels about this but I have to say I'm respecting her more and more every day...for not throwing any tantrums like the supporting actors do.

I hated today's episode with a passion. I enjoyed the first few minutes but what transpired afterwards left such a bad taste in my mouth that I will NOT watch this episode ever again, not even the romance. Anjali and Mami could get hit by a bus and I wouldn't care at this point...they have ruined them so much, I just get angry every time they come on screen.

I understand now why they didn't show a precap yesterday. Who would want to see 15 minutes of Anjali? I want the ratings to start tanking now. So that Star Plus can give them a warning and they will stop this didi ki saut bullsh*t. I'm not watching Monday's episode until I read the written updates online...don't want to contribute to the ratings in any way.

So agree...they are playing with us and it is a dirty game...put in one romance scene and rest let's give what we promised Poojali - ( more screen space)...so people will watch for romance and then CVs will tell them see you like poojali TRP did not decrease...Kushi is not a romance doll...she should get space to demonstrate her acting skills...not that Weeping Willow...man I need a new more sinister name for her...Angry...

5 min for lead and 15 min of WW nonsense. Really? After 2.8 that too. Looks like the cv's haven't learned their lesson.

Why is anjali's character so obstinate...why does it not get the message...offscreen and onscreen ??? 

I don't understand why she's upset. Ok even if he lied and stayed home to be with his wife it's not a crime. Dialogues like chote you changed. What does that mean. Ofcourse people change ,priorities change. We get married,have children but that does not mean we love our parents any less. So even if he got married Anji should be his top priority. What the heck? 

And now since she made it clear that chote has changed wonder what ASR will do? Running after his Di seems to give an indication but I'll reserve my rant on ASR for later. He cannot I repeat cannot take Khushi for granted. 

If all men continued to live with their sisters and parents and not marry and live with their wives, the world would be a lovely place indeed! Rather a lonely place, or no world at all!!.

Even if ASR wants to do right by Khushi, PI will not let him! She really is PI..

So we're calling her PI now instead of WW. Just want to make it clear.

So she wants to have a hubby who should dote on her, her brother whose life should revolve around her and she goes on to become pregnant but her chote should not even have a private moment with his wife. 

Well when PI got pregnant I didn't see chote sayig those dialogues that Di you have changed.

She has got a makeover! Gone beyond weeping to really spreading venom around!

I will be ecstatic if they don't show her face for at least a week!

I'll be happy if they don't show her for a day. Sth like yday although I hated when she touched his face. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Khushi will be brought in whenever Anjali needs a break or there is a dip in the TRP

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveDrwhoSiri22AmazingAmynature-loverasha...ChaituvOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Earlier JHALI had flashbacks of Shyam and Khushi and now they are replaced by her chotte romancing Khushi. What a pathetic lady Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmy

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Khushi will be brought in whenever Anjali needs a break or there is a dip in the TRP

Isn't it?  Sad indeed!  Sad sad world we live in!  What goes around comes around is all i have to say and when their precious TRP takes a dive I will be Dancing (not because I am sick and like to see others suffer but because of their (makers) arrogance to take the viewers for granted)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

bleeding.love Goldie
bleeding.love
bleeding.love

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Kudos to you for making this post

Sanaya held the show on her shoulders for two months and kept the trps intact and this is what she gets in return. This was time to focus on Arnav and Khushi, not Bhai- Behan relationship, we clearly don't need more proof of their never ending love. Seriously, sometimes i feel Khushi is just used to throw in a romance scene every once is while or for comedy. Why is Khushi character not constant. One day she is crying and next day she turned into clown. If this continues SI really needs consider some new option where her talent is given due importance and her beauty is not degraded

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Dont mind im asking too many sort cuts:
Mu - mis - understanding
WW- ??
PI ??

Emerald-DrwhoAmazingAmy

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Dont mind im asking too many sort cuts:
Mu - mis - understanding
WW- ??
PI ??

weeping willow
poison ivy
Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanDrwhoAmazingAmyChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@ Harshitha : How come you're so quiet today? Or maybe I missed your posts? 
What do you think of today's epi?

DrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top