Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 46)

zsewaq IF-Dazzler
zsewaq
zsewaq

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
agree with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by Drwho

Sanaya should wave the show goodbye now. its a total insult to her talent !

Manju...I'd feel exploited if I were her. They relied on her to carry the show for 2 months, not Anjali. Now that Barun's back, they should be focusing on Barun AND Sanaya both...as that is quite obviously what makes the show a hit. I don't know how Sanaya feels about this but I have to say I'm respecting her more and more every day...for not throwing any tantrums like the supporting actors do.

I hated today's episode with a passion. I enjoyed the first few minutes but what transpired afterwards left such a bad taste in my mouth that I will NOT watch this episode ever again, not even the romance. Anjali and Mami could get hit by a bus and I wouldn't care at this point...they have ruined them so much, I just get angry every time they come on screen.

I understand now why they didn't show a precap yesterday. Who would want to see 15 minutes of Anjali? I want the ratings to start tanking now. So that Star Plus can give them a warning and they will stop this didi ki saut bullsh*t. I'm not watching Monday's episode until I read the written updates online...don't want to contribute to the ratings in any way.

So agree...they are playing with us and it is a dirty game...put in one romance scene and rest let's give what we promised Poojali - ( more screen space)...so people will watch for romance and then CVs will tell them see you like poojali TRP did not decrease...Kushi is not a romance doll...she should get space to demonstrate her acting skills...not that Weeping Willow...man I need a new more sinister name for her...Angry...

5 min for lead and 15 min of WW nonsense. Really? After 2.8 that too. Looks like the cv's haven't learned their lesson.

Why is anjali's character so obstinate...why does it not get the message...offscreen and onscreen ??? 

I don't understand why she's upset. Ok even if he lied and stayed home to be with his wife it's not a crime. Dialogues like chote you changed. What does that mean. Ofcourse people change ,priorities change. We get married,have children but that does not mean we love our parents any less. So even if he got married Anji should be his top priority. What the heck? 

And now since she made it clear that chote has changed wonder what ASR will do? Running after his Di seems to give an indication but I'll reserve my rant on ASR for later. He cannot I repeat cannot take Khushi for granted. 

If all men continued to live with their sisters and parents and not marry and live with their wives, the world would be a lovely place indeed! Rather a lonely place, or no world at all!!.

Even if ASR wants to do right by Khushi, PI will not let him! She really is PI..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Siri22AmazingAmyasha...FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Im two days late... sorry :(

A Fantastic post Priyanka...spot on Clap

I agree with all that you have said...and don't think I have much left to say. 

The fact that they are not giving enough screen time to portray Khushi's emotions in hindsight ruins an epi for me. Like yesterday I couldn't fathom why she was resisting..what the reason behind it was, was it the contract talk..was it everything that has happened last week...or is it because of the whole B'Day crap. And as much as I loved the episode it gets ruined. Cvs need to pay more attention. For every single other character, hers gets slayed...

Somebody needs to show your post to the 4lions team !!

Edited by asha... - 20 July 2012 at 10:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmyFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Manju...I'd feel exploited if I were her. They relied on her to carry the show for 2 months, not Anjali. Now that Barun's back, they should be focusing on Barun AND Sanaya both...as that is quite obviously what makes the show a hit. I don't know how Sanaya feels about this but I have to say I'm respecting her more and more every day...for not throwing any tantrums like the supporting actors do.

I hated today's episode with a passion. I enjoyed the first few minutes but what transpired afterwards left such a bad taste in my mouth that I will NOT watch this episode ever again, not even the romance. Anjali and Mami could get hit by a bus and I wouldn't care at this point...they have ruined them so much, I just get angry every time they come on screen.

I understand now why they didn't show a precap yesterday. Who would want to see 15 minutes of Anjali? I want the ratings to start tanking now. So that Star Plus can give them a warning and they will stop this didi ki saut bullsh*t. I'm not watching Monday's episode until I read the written updates online...don't want to contribute to the ratings in any way.

So agree...they are playing with us and it is a dirty game...put in one romance scene and rest let's give what we promised Poojali - ( more screen space)...so people will watch for romance and then CVs will tell them see you like poojali TRP did not decrease...Kushi is not a romance doll...she should get space to demonstrate her acting skills...not that Weeping Willow...man I need a new more sinister name for her...Angry...

5 min for lead and 15 min of WW nonsense. Really? After 2.8 that too. Looks like the cv's haven't learned their lesson.

Why is anjali's character so obstinate...why does it not get the message...offscreen and onscreen ??? 

I don't understand why she's upset. Ok even if he lied and stayed home to be with his wife it's not a crime. Dialogues like chote you changed. What does that mean. Ofcourse people change ,priorities change. We get married,have children but that does not mean we love our parents any less. So even if he got married Anji should be his top priority. What the heck? 

And now since she made it clear that chote has changed wonder what ASR will do? Running after his Di seems to give an indication but I'll reserve my rant on ASR for later. He cannot I repeat cannot take Khushi for granted. 

If all men continued to live with their sisters and parents and not marry and live with their wives, the world would be a lovely place indeed! Rather a lonely place, or no world at all!!.

Even if ASR wants to do right by Khushi, PI will not let him! She really is PI..

So we're calling her PI now instead of WW. Just want to make it clear.

So she wants to have a hubby who should dote on her, her brother whose life should revolve around her and she goes on to become pregnant but her chote should not even have a private moment with his wife. 

Well when PI got pregnant I didn't see chote sayig those dialogues that Di you have changed.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dramasarangerMahi122DrwhoAmazingAmyChaituvOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

So we're calling her PI now instead of WW. Just want to make it clear.

So she wants to have a hubby who should dote on her, her brother whose life should revolve around her and she goes on to become pregnant but her chote should not even have a private moment with his wife. 

Well when PI got pregnant I didn't see chote sayig those dialogues that Di you have changed.

She has got a makeover! Gone beyond weeping to really spreading venom around!

I will be ecstatic if they don't show her face for at least a week!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Siri22AmazingAmyasha...ChaituvFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Haha you guys are awesome...I'll be calling her PI too, WW was too nice of a name for her to be honest! What she's doing is sick...not letting her brother be happy for the first time in his life. She makes him feel guilty every single time he enjoys a moment with his wife. How can anyone feel sorry for this woman when we see how much Arnav and Khushi are suffering because of her?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dramasarangerMahi122bleeding.loveDrwhonature-loverChaituvFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by asha...

Im two days late... sorry :(

A Fantastic post Priyanka...spot on Clap

I agree with all that you have said...and don't think I have much left to say. 

The fact that they are not giving enough screen time to portray Khushi's emotions in hindsight ruins an epi for me. Like yesterday I couldn't fathom why she was resisting..what the reason behind it was, was it the contract talk..was it everything that has happened last week...or is it because of the whole B'Day crap. And as much as I loved the episode it gets ruined. Cvs need to pay more attention. For every single other character, hers gets slayed...

Somebody needs to show your post to the 4lions team !!

You summed up the essence of what I was trying to say with the bold line, thanks Aisha!

To be honest, we could show them my post, your wonderful post or ANY of the other posts here because I didn't state anything different from what you guys did...we are all expressing the same frustration here...we can only hope someone from the 4lions team would listen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Drwhoasha...FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top