Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 41)

ponni Groupbie
ponni
ponni

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Completly agree with you...nice post...fed up of seeing khusi in this type of repeated clothes...Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Harshita I remember the promo. It will be suicidal for the PH to ignore Khushi for too long. We saw last weeks trps, the moment the focus shifted from Khushi / Arhi  the trp went below 3.

Honestly I don't have much hope from the PH but Ni1234 said that the channel still considers Khushi as the female lead. 

But the PH and the channel has to realize that Arhi isn't just about romantic scenes sooner rather than later. The best scenes from last week was when they hug,ASR carries her to bed and the staircase scene. Those were meaningful scenes which touched our hearts. We need more scenes like that. 

that major MU between the PH & the channel needs to end soon, its not good, its costing us viewers a hard time & the trp's to drip
there needs to be someone who could convey the same to the PH, what ever the channel considers at the end of the day the story belongs to the ph not the channel, yes trp's play a big role. Im having a negative feeling towards the PH for some reason

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122blackdice1001DrwhoAmazingAmySwaNia_2OnepoundChicincandescentFairyLiquidSoapprincessunara

SoApOpErAJuNkIe Senior Member
SoApOpErAJuNkIe
SoApOpErAJuNkIe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
totally agree!!

AmazingAmy

ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmyMrDarcyfan

rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
lovely post

AmazingAmy

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sapnagrl1992

I agree, I keep waiting for the day when everyone will make their apologies to Khushi for everything they've done to her. If it happens though, I don't think it will be until after Anjali sees Shyam's truth for herself and after Shashi has fully recovered. He was always the only one who ever treated her with respect and kindness (granted he hasn't been able to talk for the better part of the year) but I hope that when he gets better, he will get her what she deserves. 

I agree, almost everyone's done something to hurt Khushi at some point or other, she deserves a huge apology by all of them! Starting from Arnav. I mean, i love the guy but he's the one in love with her and he's the one who should care most about her and cherish her. Not just by having tender feelings but by the way he treats her too. And the rest of them should follow. 

And yeah I feel the same way about Shashi too! I keep thinking (more like hoping hehe) that the CVs have kept some things unsolved so that Shashi would provide the solution to them later on. And we've heard on Khushi's birthday that he's improving so I really do think they're going to do that. Let's just wait and see!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmySwaNia_2FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Priyanka sweetheart Fantastic post Clapand you wrote it straight from you heart So proud of youBig smile and a big muah

Sorry for the delayed response have been laid low with a Delhi Belly so of the IF grid for the last few days Apparently Golguppas and Monsoon while sounding romantic apparently don't go well together my stomach revoltedDead 

I am just plodding through slowly 30 plus pages and again wow and will add my 2 bits also soon
Again mighty proud of you and the way you wrote

Swathi, thank you my dear Hug 

Today's episode was nice so I don't want to bitch about it as everyone is in a good mood. Sadly, when it comes to Khushi and SI, nothing has changed. Today's episode only further reinforced our views. 

Its like they use her as a puppet, eye candy (thanks to her natural beauty, its not like they give her designer outfits or anything), object of the hero's affection or whatever. They know the show would be incomplete without her because Arnav can't romance himself or his sister, it feels like they want to reduce her to just that...his love interest. Never mind the fact that many of us did fall in love with the character of Khushi when the show started. Even if it was not the makers' intention, we did connect with her character individually as well...not just when she was a part of the ArHi equation. 

So they don't understand why we are up in arms demanding justice and respect for Khushi. For them, all that is meaningless because they don't see Khushi as an individual character, the way we do (or used to).

Its just that SI can give so much more to this role! But she can only deliver with whatever crappy material they save for her. Gul made it clear that this show is from the hero's perspective. I'm good with that but why is his sister getting more of an author-backed role than Khushi?? There is no reason to neglect the heroine to this extent. I don't want Sanaya to be a Katrina Kaif...shown in every scene but only as eye candy...because she can actually act as opposed to Ms. Kaif. Although this is an issue almost every female actor in India faces. Kareena can act but look at what she was reduced to in Ra.One and Bodyguard. Its quite sad. I don't know if I'm making sense...once again I have lost my train of thought!

Coming to you...how do you always do it?! Just love your flawless posts. Your delayed response on the previous page was well worth the wait. This is why I always look forward to your thoughts. You NAILED it perfectly as usual...you mentioned a lot of things that were on my mind but I didn't know how to put them down in writing...all I'll say is that I'm lucky to have you on my side!

I have to agree to that as well. The episode was good but nothing really changed in terms of Khushi's characterization. 

Arhi relationship is not about Romantic scenes. It's about the complexity of their characters and emotions. Gradually Khushi is losing her layers. Very soon Khushi will patch up with Arnav. Nani is already on her side and looks like Akash will also warm up to her soon. Then what?

Shyam will make his comeback and it's going to be Raizada's against Shyam and later Arnav and Anjali's past will be revealed. The way the story has shaped up, I doubt Khushi has any connection with Arnav's past. So other than just being there she won't have much to do. 

I doubt she will leave RM unless they show Anjali creating a situation where she is forced to leave. 

You are totally right in saying that Sanaya is being reduced to the eye candy of the show...just the way Kareena was the female lead of Body guard and Ra.One. 

again i agree with u fari!

now after or during rain sequence khushi is defintly going to accept arnav as her husband,nd once accepted then re-mariage(according to spoilers) is surely in the way...some days will pass cheesy cheesy then again anjali trauma will start,she will start feeling jealous  irritated or what ever,of khushi,again becoz of her the "re-married" relation of arhi will suffer,nd khushi will be disrespected by family nd may b arnav 2, nd finally one day once again anjali would be the winner ,arnav will bring back shyam 4 her, nd khushi will leave rm!    

again lots of questionz by both families nd khushi will remain silent instead of doing something!  nd we will see totally confused portrayed khushi ,to whom audience will be unable to contact !   
      if all this has to happen then whats the purpose of so called re-mariage nd pati patni track ,presently! Question

nd in past track,its all about shyam anjali arnav,then  she will just keep on petting arnav hum apke sath hain ,sath hain or may not be even there in arnav's life !

arghhh sorrr if i m being extra negtive but m so pissed x

@swathi..didn't reply ur pm yar coz i wasn't finding exact words 4 my thoughts Ermm

Edited by ainimonaya - 20 July 2012 at 3:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmincandescentFairyLiquidSoapprincessunara

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyanshlover

I agree. If the story was about Arnav and Anjali then why was she not importent when Arnav got kidnapped?? Why didn't Anjali save Arnav instead being all clueless??? I don't understand how the story can be about Arnav and Anjali. First showing Khushi in the promtion as the lead. And then the title being Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Nafrat Paas Anne Na De Mohabbat Dur Janne Na De

i dont know they have already cheated us or they are trying to cheat us now Angry goshhh m so pissed x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmincandescentFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top