Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 4)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

I agree with you.
Not only this they are turning Khushi's character into ASR. I mean she is all forgiving about all the rude things ASR said to her, and now she cares about something so silly can't forgive Arnav lol. She is all weird lately like ASR horrible and all. I would understand if she reacted like this when Arnav called her characterless, but now? what The!

Right? It makes no sense whatsoever. It feels like they spend 10 minutes writing scenes for Khushi's character, which is why they are so inconsistent from episode to episode. I think Arnav and especially Anjali's emotional breakdowns are written much better and handled with more sensitivity. Khushi is "weird" like one of the writers said...I guess that's about as deep as her character gets.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

natzzzOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicprincessunara

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
sooo agree with you.
poor khushi she is most hurt thereCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAmazingAmy

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
4Lions likes to see women suffer!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTEmerald-AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.OnepoundChicprincessunara

aa_mnhs Senior Member
aa_mnhs
aa_mnhs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Your post echoed my thoughts. I completely agree. Its absolutely horrible seeing nobody cares what khushi has been going through for the past months because of shyam and even arnav. Everybody from arnav to nani and khushis own family NEED to make an apology to her. Nani especially, knows why arnav married her and thought so low of her. All of them treated her so harshly then and they really cant just move on without apologising. Its really not nice of the writers to undermine the character and to say that the story basically revolves around the siblings. And i'll say this again: theres no doubt khushi has gone through much more than anjali. At least her family is there to support her in hard times. Khushi was left alone to fight the "rakhshas" and the snake.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24dorindakateAmazingAmyswetha_chzafiSwaNia_2Akanksha-.Kiran.OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Nrp77 Senior Member
Nrp77
Nrp77

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Unfortunately Khushi is everyone's punching bag and/or doormat, depending on the situation.  Even that peon, Akash, disrespects her by calling her Khushi now.  No one takes the time to understand Khushi's pain.  This poor girl was subjected to Shyam's unwanted attention and his slimy touch.  Has anyone even thanked Khushi for risking her life to bring Arnav back to them!?!  

I am totally cognizant of Anjali's plight, but Khushi deserves some TLC as well.  

Edit :  I will refrain from commenting on her frumpy clothing and those ridiculous wigs b/c it's too irksome and I would have to write a novel about it just to say my piece...ugh 

Edited by Nrp77 - 18 July 2012 at 1:50pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

CharuRuchidorindakatejazzpreetAmazingAmyswetha_chAkanksha-zafiSwaNia_2CandYlicious_SOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP.Kiran.OnepoundChicsbk2princessunara

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Priyanka Hug

Nice post...and I am glad you made it.

Totally concur with you.

Khushi has been shown to forgive and move on past such serious and insulting accusations...but she threw a huge tantrum over something so childish as uttering "Happy Birthday"?!!!

When Arnav told her she was the reason for Shyam's actions and he wished he had never met her...she agreed with him and kept saying he is right!! What?! 

But when he went out of his way to celebrate her b'day, she ignored all of it and picked on why he did not wish her?! 

There are inconsistencies in her character...she forgave and moved on past such huge accusations and his hurtful actions, but is now giving him grief over something like a birthday wish?! This is so not Khushi! And her monologue today made no sense to me...if she is not angry with Arnav, why is she giving him a cold shoulder and rejecting his efforts to make her happy? Why isn't she telling him what she she really feels? She is hurt over the contract issue...why aren't they showing her monlogues regarding that?

People are already bashing her for being angry with Arnav...and that is because they neglect showing her real feelings and emotions behind her demeanor.

You are right Priyanka...the writers on this forum explain Khushi better than the CVs!

Very frustrating...

Edited by sbk2 - 18 July 2012 at 1:48pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24CharuRuchinatzzzdorindakatePashnaAmazingAmyswetha_chzafiSwaNia_2.Kiran.OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Siesta Goldie
Siesta
Siesta

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Agree completely. 

All this shouting from the rooftops by the writers, PH and actors about how Anjali is suffering and how she needs time is so repulsive. Why didn't anyone need to give these justifications when they made Khushi do OTT comedy diluting all the intensity of the track and her suffering after the forced marriage. Frankly all this offscreen drama has effectively ended whatever little sympathy I as a viewer had for Anjali's character.
 If even after more than a year of running, the writer of the show does not know whose story it is and who runs this show, then i would just like to wish him all the best for the future.

If it was always Didi ki Saut then please have the guts to rename the show such, please change the montage to have Arnav- Anjali, please change the tagline to reflect the bro- sis relationship and run the show so that people like us who watch it for Arnav - Khushi  and because Sanaya is the lead can safely use our remote.

Mahika24jazzpreetdorindakateErika1AmazingAmyswetha_chzafiSwaNia_2Akanksha-.Kiran.OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Preety_woman Senior Member
Preety_woman
Preety_woman

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I totally agreed with all of you.Nice post and well explained .I am not going in the past lets talk about recent one when Anjali (Daljeet) is justifying herself that after two days what happened to me in the show nobody in my family will do such a thing the way Arnav and Khushi is doing.OK how about your brother came from being kidnapped does anybody bothered to find the whereabouts of how , when , who ,and where on earth this happened and did anybody bothered Khushi who just survived a near death experience.Nobody call the police to investigate not even ASR himself is doing anything about it .NO but everybody should  give you 10 out of 20 min of the show.We are loosing TRP because script is loosing its grip and yes Mr GH a parent has a right to raise the child by his or her way but it takes a community to raise a child as a complete human being.Sorry no bashing but try to hear our constructive criticism because as you love your baby we love your baby more than you.But you need to realize that ,sooner is better.

Mahika24CharuRuchijazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmyswetha_chzafiAkanksha-.Kiran.OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUPprincessunara

Go to top