Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 37)

call4angela Senior Member
call4angela
call4angela

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Sorry to bring the comaprison, but past shows done by the same PH were much better aesthetically, in terms of costume and set. Not mentioning any name in particular, but the past show that they did, their bathroom was so pretty and they had more than 1 room to show!

Costuems were better too! I totally agreee with you. No as a bashign post, but Khushi needs to have a big resolution!

If this doesnt get solved, as in all the accusation lifted off of her and no one blaming her for anything, then when the actual revelations about family drama comes in of Arnav's mom and stuff, and khushi is involved too, then Khushi is going to be blamed all over again but added onto her already long list. So resolution first then more tracks, I would say!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmySanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicpakpearlincandescent

hereandhappy Senior Member
hereandhappy
hereandhappy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Very nice Post Clap 
when i saw the promo for this show when this show was about to air (oh by the way those promos always shows SI & BS and don't remember seeing any promo of any other lead) ,i didn't knew Barun at that time and i couldn't recognise Sanaya as she was very different from Gunjan . Then i saw some episodes in between cuase my roomie used to watch it , she told me this is Gunjan from MJHT and i was like surprised and couldn't believe her...kahan Gunjan aur kahan Khushi ,then i started watching it regularly and really got impressed by SI's acting skills ...its later on i started liking ASR as well . To cut the long story short i mean to say i started watching this for KHUSHI and till date i don't remember any single episode where she is not present .

I always liked her attitude of being back to normal after going through a bad day, for me it is like getting each day as it comes not to cry for what happenned yesterday ...that is the message i got from Khushi . But yes i feel bad for her whenever she cries i wanted to go and put my hand on her head and say everything will be fine and to hug her , i wanted to share her loneliness ,i don't feel that for any other character (some times for ASR too) .

PH/writesr who ever is responsible for story shuld understand that aspect and write the story based on that feeling and connection of audience irrespective of what SI asks for or not,they should give her due . She is talented and it will be your loss if you are not utilizing that talent .

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevMahi122AmazingAmyChaituvSwaNia_2OnepoundChicpakpearlFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Clap

You have said everything that was going through my mind and more and I am sure if SI read this post she would be terribly moved by the love and affection shown not just by you  but all of the other's who replied in support. Except for a couple of tainted responses no surprises knowing  their mind the rest also added to the injustice that has been meted out to the character KKG and to the actor SI.

One reason why this show worked so brilliantly was the role of KKG essayed by SI and they showed her having spunk fiery spirit and a never say die attitude Loved her during the whole of last year till December when the slow chipping away of her character started This story would never have worked but for the yin and yang of the 2 principle personalities and that is what was and is the USP as today's episode more than proved it.

For the last couple of days I have been watching this comedy circus unfold once again the only difference is this time it is BS and not SI but what a world of a difference in the way the track has been crafted very carefully by the CV's keeping his image in mind and her obsession. The services of NK had been co-opted to make sure it is a track of 3 idiots with the 3rd one being us viewers The dialogues have been loaded with funny one liners and bromance and see what a distinction it made in the way these 2 were perceived and how the swami track was written only to make her look annoying and him a patient saint

Here girls are tee hee heeing over the so called chemistry ( a much maligned and misused word here in IFOuch) and adoring these grown 2 men go about their silliness and gushing over it and both have walked out head held high and except for a comment her e and there have gotten praises from all Personally I found the whole bromance thing annoying but whatever tickles people fancy

Now would it have killed the Cv's to make that 10 days to lose a guy sort of madness also work by having ASR accidentally discover her book and decide to go along with it I am sure a majority of the forum would have found that really hilarious and her character would not have been reduced in moral fiber or integrity and everyone would have connected with it.

She wanted to be thrown out and yet that message got lost in translation and all the TRP viewers saw was a bride trying to annoy her husband in a rather crude manner Personally I liked it as I saw only the acting and was not bothered about the overall track

They would have found it acceptable if he had continued to be shown as cruel to her but again when popular opinion went against that whole sleeping by the poolside and his image started to take a beating the CV's decided to play out this foolish track and she forced herself in, something I have never forgiven the PH or lady boss for and he was shown as ST ASR of the SP IF Martyrdom

That is why I strongly believe there are double standards when it comes to nurturing ones obsession and in the treatment of the other Every time a winning track appears enough rancor is injected into the next set of scenes dialogues and situations to make folks recoil in disgust or question over what exactly is the meaning of the latest adventure of hers

Show her without compromising her dignity and respect Its not like you have a wooden faced actor you have some one who made the viewers cry without uttering a single dialogue but with just her expressions and eyes why cant use that to lure the women

When some actors having literally no emoting skills like lamp and wick but have scenes written around them that viewers look at the scene and are able to empathize with the actor and make the serial rule the roost here you have some one infinitely talented and yet wasted

I have seen some scenes in IPKKND that are carefully crafted with the lighting the ambience the mood in perfect tandem when another is shooting and such attention to detail paid that end of it people are so awed. At the same time some very emotional scenes that could set the tempo for her and her perception was turned into a clown's day out like the suicide track Double standards?

Some times I do wonder if her enthusiasm level is the same as last year after undergoing all these drastic alterations to her character in the name of entertainment.

Right now she has been left dangling and is slowly turning into a prop for the male lead to showcase his skills and with this latest salvo from the PH Lady Boss and Gauti gee  I am sure she must be having her own doubts over the quality and future of her character to which she infused so much life and joy making it her own. KKG will always be remembered in the annals of soap history and that would be the ultimate shame and travesty and the final straw that broke the camels back if she decided to seek fresher pastures that paid respect to her self her being and her talent

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevdramasarangerMahi122DrwhoAmazingAmyPashna..Chandni..SaJanLuv14ChaituvSwaNia_2SanzBarbieOnepoundChicpakpearlsbk2.DontKnow.OmNaMaSteOm

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DrwhoAmazingAmy..Chandni..OnepoundChicFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

..Chandni.. IF-Dazzler
..Chandni..
..Chandni..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
A much needed post !  Hug 
Like  alot of people are saying it's about time sanaya puts her foot down ! I want to see Khushi's pain acknowledged. 

Edited by chandnixxx - 20 July 2012 at 12:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmySwaNia_2OnepoundChicpakpearlFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktheback

Soap ji, that's a whole lotta emosans ji. How'd ya write such essays?LOL
coming from you ji i shall take it as a compliment jiSmile

AmazingAmySaJanLuv14.DontKnow.OnepoundChicpakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Wow Awesome Awesome Awesome post i am sure they would have seen this topic in the sets, way to go TM well done, Now i really hope Sanaya and the khushi will get respect.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmpakpearl

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I want that bubli lively khushi back..want to see khushi/sanaya smile again onscreenEmbarrassed  All Rona dhona is reserved for pujali and sadly payalConfused  Whoever says sanaya doesn't get prominent role in serials is dumbLOL  I don't think award function organizers will choose sanaya for performance if she was not in demand. She was one of the actress chosen for JDJ and even sandhya didn't get that offer. Sanaya is a complete professional.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev..Chandni...anishaa.swetha_chDrwhoAmazingAmyChaituvSwaNia_2FairyLiquidSoapOnepoundChicpakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top