Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 36)

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srishipra

Khushi is like a river and arnav a sea.River on its entire course travels through many hurdles like mountains,hills, forests and plains and merges herself into the sea.The river gets pious in its long course, worshipped by many.This should be the main theme of the serial ipkknd.Deviation from this may confuse everybody who is watching from the begining of this serial.

I like your analogy!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PashnaDrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicsbk2

Javeria_Xx Goldie
Javeria_Xx
Javeria_Xx

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Garima and Buaji have forgiven her though
Decent6Chori Goldie
Decent6Chori
Decent6Chori

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessDreams

Huh?

Either you didn't get the gist of the post, or something is very wrong here. Forgiven Khushi? What was her mistake, again? Marrying Arnav to save her sister's marriage because he was blackmailing her? These old ladies don't need to forgive. They need to get on their damn knees and apologize!

Edited by Double007 - 19 July 2012 at 9:35am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

..SaNaYaHoLiC..DrwhoAmazingAmyEtherealSanz..SwaNia_2SanzBarbieCandYlicious_SOnepoundChicsbk2OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by sunaina02

I had said something similar always. Khushi is one of the most inconsistent character and often made to behave in a silly and irritated way .
Sanaya should be more careful about what type of roles she gets otherewise somehow her chracter is always sidelined by other characters in the show (current and previous )
Being chirpy and talkative in SBS/SBB does not translate to smart bargain with PH. 

Su I beg to differ with you here. 

In MJHT Sanaya's character was not sidelined. I watched MJHT from the start till then end and I have watched most episodes 2-3 times. There were four leads in the show and  all actors used to get equal screen space and scope to perform. Yes Nupur's character was more popular than the other three character's but it has more to do with the fact that younger audiences preferred a bubbly character over the quite girl. That does not mean there was anything wrong with the character or she was sidelined by the PH. 

But in the long run, Gunjan was the most well developed character and in the second season of MJHT, Sanaya stole the show with her versatile performance. 

IPKKND is a different story.  

completely agree,gunjan was most decent clicking nd developed character,from beginning till end! her charactr was balances so beautifully even in her trauma days! nd it was only sanaya who made a quite less active character a worth watch!
i agree totally with Incandescent n ainimonaya...GUNJAN'S  character was never sidelined...all d charactersrevlved around this ethereal character...4 samrat,she was 'Aasman ki pari...nupur loved n cared 4 her...mayank always loved 2 communicate with her... n she herself was so involved with every character...d same is d case in ipkknd...if she is not important then why arnav is trying so hard 2 woo his ladylove...why nk is supporting her unconditionally...why that shyaam was so obssessed with her...no other character except khushi connects with all d other characters...n all i can say 4 this comment :being chirpy and talkative in SBS/SBB does not translate to smart bargain with PH... ARE D OTHER CHARACTERS R USING SOME OTHER MEANS 4 SMART BARGAININGConfused     @Ayerekhushi...why r u always so overprotective about khushi...i know how ardent admirer of sanaya u r!!!  why do u always complain about not using sanaya's good looks 2 f full...dear,what's d problem is with her dresses...she looks so cute in every dress n she is much above all this wardrobe n hairstyle problems...afterall,she is Sanaya IRANI !!!!Tongue                                                  

Edited by pakpearl - 19 July 2012 at 9:32am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevPashnaAmazingAmySwaNia_2OnepoundChicsbk2incandescentOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Double007

Huh?

Either you didn't get the gist of the post, or something is very wrong here. Forgiven Khushi? What was her mistake, again? Marrying Arnav to save her sister's marriage because he was blackmailing her? These old lady's don't need to forgive. They need to get on their damn knees and apologize!

lol i guess she read half the post or MUed!! (lol this word has become a noun now!!LOL)
cz this is about the sorries every other human in GH & RM owes her!! not the other way around!!
Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Decent6Chori Goldie
Decent6Chori
Decent6Chori

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by Double007

Huh?

Either you didn't get the gist of the post, or something is very wrong here. Forgiven Khushi? What was her mistake, again? Marrying Arnav to save her sister's marriage because he was blackmailing her? These old lady's don't need to forgive. They need to get on their damn knees and apologize!

lol i guess she read half the post or MUed!! (lol this word has become a noun now!!LOL)
cz this is about the sorries every other human in GH & RM owes her!! not the other way around!!
Shocked

I know! What the F?! My face was literally twisted when I read this comment. Dude, Khushi doesn't need any damn forgiveness. She needs an apology from practically every character in the show!

That is one noun I hate!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Potatoefreakhereandhappy..SaNaYaHoLiC..Mahi122DrwhoAmazingAmyAR-ARHI_nailaEtherealSanz..SwaNia_2ChaituvOnepoundChicsbk2OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakpearl

Originally posted by ainimonaya

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by sunaina02

I had said something similar always. Khushi is one of the most inconsistent character and often made to behave in a silly and irritated way .
Sanaya should be more careful about what type of roles she gets otherewise somehow her chracter is always sidelined by other characters in the show (current and previous )
Being chirpy and talkative in SBS/SBB does not translate to smart bargain with PH. 

Su I beg to differ with you here. 

In MJHT Sanaya's character was not sidelined. I watched MJHT from the start till then end and I have watched most episodes 2-3 times. There were four leads in the show and  all actors used to get equal screen space and scope to perform. Yes Nupur's character was more popular than the other three character's but it has more to do with the fact that younger audiences preferred a bubbly character over the quite girl. That does not mean there was anything wrong with the character or she was sidelined by the PH. 

But in the long run, Gunjan was the most well developed character and in the second season of MJHT, Sanaya stole the show with her versatile performance. 

IPKKND is a different story.  

completely agree,gunjan was most decent clicking nd developed character,from beginning till end! her charactr was balances so beautifully even in her trauma days! nd it was only sanaya who made a quite less active character a worth watch!
i agree totally with Incandescent n ainimonaya...GUNJAN'S  character was never sidelined...all d charactersrevlved around this ethereal character...4 samrat,she was 'Aasman ki pari...nupur loved n cared 4 her...mayank always loved 2 communicate with her... n she herself was so involved with every character...d same is d case in ipkknd...if she is not important then why arnav is trying so hard 2 woo his ladylove...why nk is supporting her unconditionally...why that shyaam was so obssessed with her...no other character except khushi connects with all d other characters...n all i can say 4 this comment :being chirpy and talkative in SBS/SBB does not translate to smart bargain with PH... ARE D OTHER CHARACTERS R USING SOME OTHER MEANS 4 SMART BARGAININGConfused  

@pakpear : um..do u even know who u r talking to?LOL she just came here as usual to say something bad about Sanaya (very subtle) and hope that someone will rise out and it will start a fight and this peaceful thread will close!!Sleepy
so yaar forget it..it is useless telling a consummated Sanaya basher to change her spots so easilyOuch..ignoring is the best medicine as this thread has beautifully developed with nice constructive criticism regarding valid concerns by who love this genuinely and want to see it getting better..Embarrassed

@Fari - so so true!! Gunjan was truly beautifully etched character!! the sweet quiet chashmish...aren't she n Sammy the only characters who were there in practically every episode? I am surprised at the arguments some people come up to insult Sanaya!! she was different, as sanaya herself said it is hard to be a Gunjan in this world..but she was very much there.. the one who was always steady..who always inspired a protective instinct in everyone who came in to her life simply due to her innocence..but she always stood apart cz of her quiet dignity and the respect she commanded in her own subtle way..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev..SaNaYaHoLiC..PashnaAmazingAmyChaituvSanzBarbieSwaNia_2CandYlicious_SOnepoundChicpakpearlsbk2incandescentOmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

Go to top