Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 35)

EtherealSanz.. IF-Rockerz
EtherealSanz..
EtherealSanz..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Shocked Oh my goodness. 35 pages?! I need an autograph from you girl! I left this topic at like 20 pages last night lol.

Don't you love how much appreciation and love Sanz gets when someone makes a topic about her? It shows that it doesn't matter that she is on #2 on IF ranking, or not getting awards for her hard work. Her fans are always there for her no matter what, supporting her, defending her, loving her as needed <3 SO sweet! <3 I adore topics like these! You see all her hidden and quite fans come out just for her! Approve

*ahem* about that scrap...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Decent6Chori..SaNaYaHoLiC..AmazingAmySwaNia_2SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Most of the audience just watches it for Arnav and Kushi , n there r ppl who watches it for only Kushi! Here I'm talking abt their Trp audience not us int viewers! Do they even know some ppl call it as kushi's serial n not iss pyaar Ko Kya naam doo? They were so Emotionally  connected to her character! (plz if u can add this in the first page).
     Even my my Li'l one who is 5 ,asks me mamma" can  we watch Kushi"...lolLOL,even  kids love her soo much. Then are  these ppl trying to sideline her character!
ya dear...so true..i am from kerala...in our school every one will ask that did u watch "khushi"  yday...?  thats it...i dont know if u guys believe it or not...but god promise,  its true...Smile
because every one watching it bcause of the leads...it doesnot meant that they hate anjali or other character...but if ipkknd goine to "didi ki sautan" Angry  sure   ..every one will hate her...

Edited by acnipkknd - 19 July 2012 at 7:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha_chAmazingAmyChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by sunaina02

I had said something similar always. Khushi is one of the most inconsistent character and often made to behave in a silly and irritated way .
Sanaya should be more careful about what type of roles she gets otherewise somehow her chracter is always sidelined by other characters in the show (current and previous )
Being chirpy and talkative in SBS/SBB does not translate to smart bargain with PH. 

Su I beg to differ with you here. 

In MJHT Sanaya's character was not sidelined. I watched MJHT from the start till then end and I have watched most episodes 2-3 times. There were four leads in the show and  all actors used to get equal screen space and scope to perform. Yes Nupur's character was more popular than the other three character's but it has more to do with the fact that younger audiences preferred a bubbly character over the quite girl. That does not mean there was anything wrong with the character or she was sidelined by the PH. 

But in the long run, Gunjan was the most well developed character and in the second season of MJHT, Sanaya stole the show with her versatile performance. 

IPKKND is a different story.  

completely agree,gunjan was most decent clicking nd developed character,from beginning till end! her charactr was balances so beautifully even in her trauma days! nd it was only sanaya who made a quite less active character a worth watch!

Aini I still remember that scene when Gunjan wakes up at the hospital and looks for Nupur, Samrat and Mayank not sure whether any of them are alive or dead. 

I still get goosebumps remembering that scene. 

Edited by incandescent - 19 July 2012 at 7:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevAR-ARHI_nailaAmazingAmySwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

I think DB could have and can still end her own agony...she wasted the Rangmunch interview - should have said that "relax guyz am not the main lead...I know Sanaya is the main lead, we are friends and am kool with that and you will see loads of ArHi...

all that talk of 'see it from every member's perspective, everyone's story, and how she said kushi in the end (Dead)...I mean she poked a sleeping lion...she can however still come forward and say 'I know I am not the lead actress and and am kool with it..'

You think she would say that. Look at her attitude in the interview. No humbleness which is very important for an actor.

Mahi122AmazingAmySwaNia_2SanzBarbie

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acnipkknd

Originally posted by Chaituv

Most of the audience just watches it for Arnav and Kushi , n there r ppl who watches it for only Kushi! Here I'm talking abt their Trp audience not us int viewers! Do they even know some ppl call it as kushi's serial n not iss pyaar Ko Kya naam doo? They were so Emotionally  connected to her character! (plz if u can add this in the first page).
     Even my my Li'l one who is 5 ,asks me mamma" can  we watch Kushi"...lolLOL,even  kids love her soo much. Then are  these ppl trying to sideline her character!
ya dear...so true..i am from kerala...in our school every one will ask that did u watch "khushi"  yday...?  thats it...i dont know if u guys believe it or not...but god promise,  its true...Smile
because every one watching it bcause of the leads...it doesnot meant that they hate anjali or other character...but if ipkknd goine to "didi ki sautan" Angry  sure   ..every one will hate her...

I believe you dear, I have seen so many instance, even in my own house "8 PM is khushi tim" LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

I think DB could have and can still end her own agony...she wasted the Rangmunch interview - should have said that "relax guyz am not the main lead...I know Sanaya is the main lead, we are friends and am kool with that and you will see loads of ArHi...

all that talk of 'see it from every member's perspective, everyone's story, and how she said kushi in the end (Dead)...I mean she poked a sleeping lion...she can however still come forward and say 'I know I am not the lead actress and and am kool with it..'

You think she would say that. Look at her attitude in the interview. No humbleness which is very important for an actor.

No disrespect intended but I was put off by that interview

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhoAmazingAmySwaNia_2SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Originally posted by Siri22

No disrespect intended but I was put off by that interviewAngryAngryAngry

Mahi122DrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

srishipra Senior Member
srishipra
srishipra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Khushi is like a river and arnav a sea.River on its entire course travels through many hurdles like mountains,hills, forests and plains and merges herself into the sea.The river gets pious in its long course, worshipped by many.This should be the main theme of the serial ipkknd.Deviation from this may confuse everybody who is watching from the begining of this serial.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevDrwhoAmazingAmyCDloveincandescentOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Go to top