Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 33)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Phew...just read each and every one of your replies...if I didn't respond, its because your post was perfect and I had nothing more to add. I think more than anything, its awesome to see the love we all share for Khushi and SI, without anyone having to shove it down our throats...our sympathy and support for her comes naturally, as it should. I'm glad you all liked ranting with me...I'm off again, hope to see a good episode today...expectations low as always. Take care!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevPotatoefreakEmerald-swetha_chSunriseGreensree07incandescentOmNaMaSteOmCandYlicious_SOnepoundChic

kountheya Newbie
kountheya
kountheya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
even i agree, no one respects her.   Kushi should leave raizada mansion and lead her life happily, leaving all RM people to live their life however they want.   At least though wrong, but still RM and kushi will be happy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122AmazingAmyOnepoundChic

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Phew...just read each and every one of your replies...if I didn't respond, its because your post was perfect and I had nothing more to add. I think more than anything, its awesome to see the love we all share for Khushi and SI, without anyone having to shove it down our throats...our sympathy and support for her comes naturally, as it should. I'm glad you all liked ranting with me...I'm off again, hope to see a good episode today...expectations low as always. Take care!

thats the power we have gathered, the response is such that its not possible to respond to all the replied at a shot

im glad at the response this thread received

u should make such threads once in while
a salute to u for a making an amazing thread

Emerald-AmazingAmyOnepoundChic

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
awesome post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122AmazingAmy

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Potatoefreak

Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by Potatoefreak

I agree with you completely!

Khushi has always been the most forgiving, nice and bubbly character of all. 
But that doesn't mean that she can be insulted, humiliated and step on over and over again. Plus, no one ever apologizes to her; they take her for granted. 
Isn't there limit to everything, I mean how come no one bothers thinking about her?

She always trying to fix everything, even though its not her fault. 

Once the truth about their marriage comes out, I really want to everyone's reaction. 
I really hope that all the characters are shown to be extremely regretful.

Whereas her clothes are concerned, everyone has better wardrobe then her!

Sanaya is such a brilliant actor! Poor her, she is putting in so much hard work, yet she is getting nothing in return..

Good morning, Potatoji,

I am so glad you agree Sanaya is a brilliant actor! But I am worried as well!

The other day you said Daljeet is an amazing actress! 

But I am glad you changed your mind...

Yes, the recent interview with Daljeet did not go down well with me. I honestly thought she was an amazing actress, however the she was very unprofessional in dealing with criticism, thus change of mind as you would put it.  The recent  interview really put me off and made me change in opinion. 

I always thought Sanaya was a good actress, even when I was praising Daljeet. 

You obviously have regard for Daljeet and I would hate to hurt your sentiments!

I used to like her too when she was innocuously hovering around with a pooja thali, but not now that she is trying to hog the limelight! I fast forward all her scenes!

If she has ambitions to further her career and be main lead, that is good and good luck to her, but not in this show. let her look for another show and be the lead heroine. 

Whether she accepts it or not, in this show she is a supporting actress along with Deepali, Jayashree T, Akshay etc... Anjali is the wife of the Villain (Aabhas by the way is brilliant!) and the inconsequential sister of the main lead. She is on the sidelines and that is what people including me have liked her in. 

The main leads are BS & SI. If she is trying to divert attention from SI and wants to take centre stage with BS, in this show, it will not go down nicely with viewers, the evidence is before our eyes. May be the PH can give her another show in which she is main lead and people will watch it... But leave this one alone, and be happy with what she has got in this one. She is doing herself and her career immense harm the way she is going! Even an admirer like you changed their mind after watching her interview!

I dont think she is that good an actress, but that is only my opinion, I think, Deepali is a better actress! 

Sanaya is outstanding, she can do silly comedy, inane comedy, weepy, lovey dovey, sentimental, angry, anything! She can portray a range of emotions without batting an eyelash! And she does good interviews...even better than BSBig smile

Edited by Drwho - 19 July 2012 at 3:34am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevangel_ipkkndMahi122AmazingAmyAlpenliebeSwaNia_2SanzBarbieOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoAmazingAmySwaNia_2OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

i don know wat to say...
but here is a list of my complaints...
1.after he hurt her during diwali almost kiss.. i waited for the apol which dint happened..
2.he married her forcefully.. now tat he knows she is not to be blamed.. did he apol...
wat makes me more angry is i recently watched those episodes 185-200... the way khushi was treated at tat time by asr was horrible...the way he said i hate u.. the way the banged the door on her hand.. when she came running to go home with buaji...
he never apol.
3. he called her characterless.. n thrw away her stars which she considers as her parents.. she was going to commit suicide for him.. n she left the most precious thing for him.. n threw tat on the terrace..
4.last but not the least the recent outburst,,,, tat was also really sad..

n abt the ph.. don know y suddenly they are talkin abt di ki saut or watever..??? i am confused...
but i like this track..i like this asr..trying to impress khushi.. but i wan a bit more of seriousness as well..

well said...Thumbs Up

DrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

gheeshakkar Goldie
gheeshakkar
gheeshakkar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Gul Khan is like Arjuna. She only sees the eye of the bird. That is a stellar quality to possess, especially if you are a hunter. But you know even though the eyes are beautiful and honey coloured, the kind that makes one melt, sometimes you need to see the bird too. You know because the bird can be pretty too. Sometimes you have to look at the tree too. Because God knows tress can be beautiful. Sometimes you need to look at the sky above it, you know poets write stuff about it, there must be something to it. But then, how does one get Gul Khan to take her eye off the most beautiful honey-coloured eyes she is looking into.
Sorry Evil Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevDrwhoAmazingAmySwaNia_2MrDarcyfanFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top