Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 32)

tachyon Goldie
tachyon
tachyon

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
very well said!!!! 
Thumbs Up
even i'm not liking the "extra attention" anjali is getting from the family...
there's noproper justification for anjili's madness towards khushi!!!!
i mean come on... how can ppl be so dumbDead
cant she read the situation? cant she relate things???? seriously?
reckon, that the "unusual" pregnancy has killed her brain cells!!!!
and  coming to  khushi... no one's concerned abt her... 
this cant happen in reality!!!  
PS- during the kidnap sequence... arnav followed the car... did he not recognise that it was his car?
and cant he recognise a known person by his physic?
its not adding up... arnav kept mum when shyam harassed khushi... its not at all convincing!!!
IPKkND is loosing its charm these days...Confused
its sad!!!!Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetLittlePrincess8DrwhoAmazingAmyswetha_chSanzBarbieChaituvSwaNia_2OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
An awesome post dear.
W*F W*F W*F W*F W*F ph...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Wow Amazing post. The one requires to be packed and send to PH and GH in golden boxes. So far the story was of arhi (nah i am not wrong, its written in star plus website) But GH tweets and says it is all about A and A not A and K. Thanks dude. You have set the cat free among the pigeons. Now every time I see anjali's character is emphasized I will curse her and your did ka saut forever for stealing the thunder from my arhi. GH could have kept his mouth shut and we would not have turned insecure towards Anjali screen space.

Did he really tweeted saying  that it 's all about A& A and K? So Kushi is their least preferance in their list of leads? Then why did they sell it to us in the  name of iss pyaar Ko Kya naam doo?
I was thinking we signed up for a sweet romantic love story! Hmmm may be this the biggest twist they were talking about a few days back ,so r they planning to change the title  to "Didi ki saut" now??
    Then u don't need to say us dekhna hai to Dekho , we can say bhad mein Gaye aap , bhad mein gayi aapki Didi ki saut! LOLI don't deny Anjali is an imp character for the story to move on, let her have her piece of screen space she wished for but not at  the cost of Kushi n Sanaya!

Edited by Chaituv - 19 July 2012 at 2:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramasarangerDrwhoAmazingAmysree07OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

farheen.raji IF-Dazzler
farheen.raji
farheen.raji

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
awesome post
agree wit u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Most of the audience just watches it for Arnav and Kushi , n there r ppl who watches it for only Kushi! Here I'm talking abt their Trp audience not us int viewers! Do they even know some ppl call it as kushi's serial n not iss pyaar Ko Kya naam doo? They were so Emotionally  connected to her character! 
     Even my my Li'l one who is 5 ,asks me mamma" can  we watch Kushi"...lolLOL,even  kids love her soo much. Then are  these ppl trying to sideline her character!

Edited by Chaituv - 19 July 2012 at 7:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fascinationtachyonAcnavneilAmazingAmyswetha_chOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
@ Shweta: I'm going to kill you for that post, but I still love you Embarrassed

@ Aisha: I was really bothered by how inconsistent they were being with Khushi...agree with you about GH's mission, just pathetic!

@ Mahi122: Loving all your posts, you are always as angry as I used to be when I first joined IF! LOL

@ Chaituv: Wow beautiful post, you made every point I wanted to but in a concise form, how do you do that?!

@ Kasu4lyfe: Loving all your posts too, awesome to read!

@ SaJanLuv14: Keep ranting girl, its fantastic!

@ Delicious_BS: I will wait for the rest of your rant but if that ever happens, I will say goodbye to this show along with Sanaya.

Edited by AyeReKhushi - 19 July 2012 at 3:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
@ IshySufiyana: I agree. Its not just Khushi, Anjali is hogging the limelight from Arnav too. Does anyone remember he was kidnapped?

@ sarunfan4ever: Well said dear but forget the promos from the past year, even now they don't have the guts to promote Anjali as a main lead but they have the nerve to post it on twitter. I think GH just wants to mess with us.

@ rima: Aww you're the best, and I too am losing interest daily. I don't say this to be dramatic and attention-seeking, I genuinely mean it. The show doesn't feel the same anymore.

@ Harshitha: Finally you updated your post! LOL You rock Harshi, thanks!

@ Sire22: Really sweet of you guys, you can send my post to whoever you want...I doubt those arrogant tools at the PH will listen to us, especially when it comes to Khushi, but we can always try.

@ priya_dreams: That is exactly my point, Khushi is the scapegoat every time, is that any way to treat your lead female? Even Ekta's heroines got justice at some point!

@ kkksr: Yeah the team is trying hard to sell their story off-screen because they can see it is not working for us on-screen, quite pathetic.

@ vijji12: Well said, they won't dare use Anjali to promote the show...who watches the show only for her? I can't think of one person.

@ peepli: Lmao, you would think it would have changed after marriage. Its not like there is a shortage of new clothes for Anjali, why does Khushi get this treatment? Poor SI.

@ stafhad: Of course you can call me Priyanka, let me know your name too because your post is absolutely beautiful, you should have started your own thread with that and I would be the first in line to like it!

@ chandaursitare: EXACTLY. They want to classify anyone who is unhappy with the current track as hormonal ArHi fans. I'm the furthest from that. I just want the story to focus on the two people I like to see, period.

@ Sree: Thanks dear and these days, I feel the same way every time I see Anjali on-screen

@ monalisa1234: Haha thanks...they are too thick-headed to care about our opinions...you see how they are shoving their crap down our throats?

@ acnipkknd: No one will bash you hun, we are all on the same page here thankfully.

@ lara3110: Love your post but TRPs are down to 2.8? Shocked I thought it was 3...this is terrible indeed...but IN YOUR FACE Gautam Hege. Is that why you have become so meek now?

@ mishti_17: Thank you for mentioning that Lavanya incident when she brought the cops to question Khushi, how insulting and another incident on the long list of humiliations Khushi faced and never got justice for. But no, we aren't supposed to care about her pain...this was posted by a PH member on this very forum. Pathetic.

@ swetha_ch: That's exactly what they don't understand...we connected with Khushi, that's why we feel her pain without them forcing us to. We don't connect with Anjali...that's why we don't feel for her the same way. Just let us feel how we want to.

@ NaDzGirl: I agree, Sanaya makes Khushi complete. I don't think the character would be so lovable if she didn't make it her own. We tolerated Khushi's comedy track only because of Sanaya.

@ SunriseGreen: I know...instead of asking for more screen-time, Daljeet should have made sure that she got a well-written track. How is this doing her any good? Now she's all depressed as fans are not liking her. She should have thought about that before signing the contract.

@ Vibha: Thanks dear, I love your name Willow for Anjali...you always post the bitter truth without mincing any words, thanks for your honesty.

@ babes25: Its hurts me to see Khushi like this too, time after time, getting no respect. Same with Sanaya.

@ Naach_Basanti: Thanks dear for your vocal support for Sanaya, I too feel she is a brilliant actress, often overlooked!

@ TabassumR: AMEN to your post. ALL OF IT.

Edited by AyeReKhushi - 19 July 2012 at 3:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreenswetha_chDrwho

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top