Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 3)

fascination Goldie
fascination
fascination

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Amazing post and I totally agree with you !
Mr GH's tweet was just an insult for Sanaya, imagine the writer saying that IPK is about Arnav and Anjali, what the ?????
I am really mad at him.

Sanaya is doing the joker role in IPKKND (sorry for the term), they don't even give explanation about Khushi's behaviour, because for them it's sanka devi, a Jhalli, but sorry cv's there is a time when even Jhallis stand up for their dignity and respect, so their pathetic excuse of her being a sanka devi doesn't work.

She is playing the role of the joker for more than 1 year, she shooted 24/7, when the main lead was doing a film, and now what the ??? Her character is not the main one.

First Anjali was the most important person in Arnav's life but now it's also the most important in Khushi's life !!! And seriously I hate when Khushi says that she can't be happy if Di is not happy and all, sorry but it doesn't make sense... But what about the wonderful relation that she shares with Shashi, no cv's didn't show it on the Maha Epi, the actor was here...I am sad about the actor who plays Shashi...Then her relation with Payal, it's like cv's are trying to kill the beautiful sisters's relation.

At the start of the show we had 3 beautiful relations : Shashi-Khushi, Payal-Khushi and Arnav-Anjali, but now we just have this creepy Arnav-Anjali's relation.

I agree with you, what kind of PH is it, they are not able to buy designer clothes for their lead. Even Barun is always wearing the brown shirt, and seriously it sucks !!!!!
They have such a beautiful lead couple and they are not giving them good clothes !!!

About the video of today, about Daljeet : my first reaction ROFL
I mean what do they think of us ? Ok, I am sorry for Daljeet that people sent her hate mails, but welll what can we do ???  Change our views for that, no way. Abbas, Sanaya and Barun rock when it comes to accept criticism about their characters.
This interview shows that they think that fans are dumb and think about SaRun and want them all the time, and we know that we are not like that.

Well story is now heading toward Anjali becoming the new lead !!! And if it's like this, then I really want Sanaya to quit the show.

Edited by fascination - 18 July 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

nahoulakashevarmaanridhimma4jazzpreetdorindakateSiri22AmazingAmy-enchanted-swetha_chzafizaniaxsree07SwaNia_2afsuuAkanksha-.Kiran.OnepoundChicCHIPPEDCUPOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

sapanpreet Groupbie
sapanpreet
sapanpreet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i agree with your views..khushi character seems like someone you can just walk on and she wont say anything. Being strong is one thing but disrespected is another.  This show is showing wrong message by making character so out of place. Pretty much saying its okay to hurt woman and she will take it aand she will forgive u easily too !! I am not happy with what creator's are doing to khushi character.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateANNMTAmazingAmyswetha_chOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash4life

ONCE the six moth contract is out in the open THEN I think you will see all the members say sorry, right now they don't know of any torture she has gone through. All they know was she was engaged to Shyam , but that doesn't really compare to what they know about Anjali right?

I would day Sanaya is esctastic with the theme change cos it gives her a little free time maybe, and I'm sure she's aware that this is a TRACK. not permament. They are all friends offscreen, Sanaya calling Daljeet one of her best friends in two interviews, do you really think she minds her friend is getting 5 minutes of what was her screen time previously? Also it's quite evident that Khushi is still the lead, you ask 100 people who arn't on IF and watch the show, I don't think they've even realised that her screen time for 2 weeks has been 15 minutes not 19 minutes.

@ red: I highly doubt it. We thought when Arnav finds out the truth, he would say sorry but he really didn't...at least not properly. I don't expect much from these CVs. They tend to forget everything, especially when it comes to Khushi.

@ blue: This whole post is my opinion, I have no idea how SI feels. I was specifically talking about GH's tweet that Arnav and Anjali were meant to be the leads...if I were SI, I'd be pissed off hearing this after I carried the show as the only lead for the 1.5 months! In all the recent discussion about Daljeet/GH/Didi Ki Saut, we haven't thought about SI...who would be most affected by this change.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetswetha_chzafiAkanksha-.Kiran.OnepoundChicCHIPPEDCUPprincessunara

.SublimeSaRun. Senior Member
.SublimeSaRun.
.SublimeSaRun.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
You know why people forget khushi's pain and focus on Anjali? Because unlike anjali, Khushi always know how to forgive and forget. She's selfless and doesn't know how to hold grudges against people--she puts up a smile even when her life is hell. So it's with Khushi's continuingly positive attitude that , the audience/cvs have also forgotten what she's had to go thru. If she were to mope around like Anjali all day, obviously we'd gain insight on her plight. But she's always happy and is happily doing things for other people... *Sigh* Why is it always the good people who suffer in the end?? /:

Edited by .SublimeSaRun. - 18 July 2012 at 1:37pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

natzzzzobshehJayneAmazingAmyswetha_chafsuuAkanksha-.Kiran.OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Here's my two cents worth...

The only way to get respect is start having respect for self... Does Khushi respect herself? If she does, then why does she believe that every bad things that has happened is her fault? Did she created the situation that ruined her reputation in Lucknow? Did she encourage Shyam to lust after her? Did she ever by words or deeds gave any indication that she will allow Shyam in her life only if he leaves Anjali?

Is it her fault that Shyam was a cheater and a lier?
Is it her fault that Anjali is incapable of accepting the truth and she is hysterical at minor things?
Is it her fault that her sister fell in love with a man from the same household whose son-in-law was cheating her family?
Is it her fault that the man she loves forcefully married her, humiliated her and blamed her for every bad things that ever happened to his family?

Yet she is blaming herself. So, no she does not respect herself. So how will others respect her?

Edited by tia.o - 18 July 2012 at 4:03pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate..sur..swetha_chAngels11JayneAmazingAmyvellainsaanCHIPPEDCUPOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicprincessunara

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayne

Absitively posolutely true!;-)

Khushi gets sidelined because the squeaky wheel gets the oil.
The strong are expected to take care of themselves while the weak are given all the attention.
Stupid, but that's what happens in daily life, too.
Darwin's theory of Survival of the Fittest is all shot to hell.

As for Sanaya Irani, I have a strong suggestion, almost a plea - Please Quit IPK!
It'll allow thousands of us to do it, too!

The PH?
Agreed. I doubt I'll ever watch anything else by them.

Jayne
Beautiful post, agree with everything especially the underlined part!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateJayneOmNaMaSteOm

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
You are absolutely right. The CVs always treated her as a second lead. I want to add more.She saved Arnav from the kidnapping by risking her life, but nobody even bothered to thank her, instead the Raizadas has been treating her like a criminal. 
Sanaya is an extremely beautiful girl and evenly most fashionable in the telly world. But CVs always gives her ugly clothes to wear, whereas Anjali always get the better clothes.This is highly objectionable.
When Barun was almost absent for 45 days, Sanaya carried the show all by herself and now Mr. Hegde is talking about "di ki saut"!What an insult of a lead character!
When Arnav was recollecting the memories, why he didn't repent for the abuse! Will he ever redeem?
I feel like crying.
Sanaya is too nice I think, that's why she is taking all the bullshits.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24jazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmyswetha_chSanzBarbiezafiSwaNia_2Akanksha-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevMahika24natzzzjazzpreetdramasarangerYellowBootsdorindakatefascinationzobsheh..sur..soni28-enchanted-geetmaanluvswetha_chJayneSiri22AmazingAmyPashnasree07jessicadSanzBarbiezafiSwaNia_2Akanksha-.Kiran..Sad.But.True.OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Go to top