Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 29)

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I won't comment abt khushi's wardrobe but I agree with everything else and everyone has covered almost all the point so I don't have anything else to add

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

EtherealSanz.. IF-Rockerz
EtherealSanz..
EtherealSanz..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I had said something similar always. Khushi is one of the most inconsistent character and often made to behave in a silly and irritated way .
Sanaya should be more careful about what type of roles she gets otherewise somehow her chracter is always sidelined by other characters in the show (current and previous )
Being chirpy and talkative in SBS/SBB does not translate to smart bargain with PH. 

Right...so Sanaya should somehow find a way to look in the future to see whether her role will get sidelined or not, and if yes, she shouldn't take up the role ...Yeah, no comments from my side either! Ermm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevSizzlingPaRud-Decent6Chori..SaNaYaHoLiC..yongshinfascinationMahi122AmazingAmyPashnaevenjleena28LadyLaLaSanzBarbieSwaNia_2CandYlicious_SOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

Originally posted by sunaina02

I had said something similar always. Khushi is one of the most inconsistent character and often made to behave in a silly and irritated way .
Sanaya should be more careful about what type of roles she gets otherewise somehow her chracter is always sidelined by other characters in the show (current and previous )
Being chirpy and talkative in SBS/SBB does not translate to smart bargain with PH. 

Right...so Sanaya should somehow find a way to look in the future to see whether her role will get sidelined or not, and if yes, she shouldn't take up the role ...Yeah, no comments from my side either! Ermm

Lol she has a crystal ball and can look into the future of khushiLOL  This lady is delusional can't differentiate b/w khushi and sanayaLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevfascinationAmazingAmyevenjleena28EtherealSanz..SwaNia_2LadyLaLa-SI-SanzBarbieVintageWineOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I agree with u yaar..
Once again iam telling all SANAYA is the main lead role of the show along with BARUN..no more antagonists..daljeet and Shyam are supporting roles..no confusion Pls..
Coming to the point..I must say sanaya is the best actress I have seen so far..
she excels in all the types of action and roles she does..action ..comedy ..romance..emotions..dance.:expressions..and wa ever ..especially her comedy timing is brilliant..this equation brings an to nxt level..
I don't know wy cv s r neglecting her wardrobe especially..it's too irking to c sanaya in same repeated ones..and her hair style is not up to the mark..she is so beautiful offscreen..
Not comPlaining about character required for the role but asking not to show degrading ..
Pls give her best k k atleadt new ones..
All my frnds and family r teasing me that ur khushi have no dresses even after becoming mrs asr.iam noble to take yaar..
Cvs pls listen to my anguish prayers an potray sanaya beautifully in future episodes..
Give the redemption track to all except nk and babuji
I want to c them realizing how precious is their khushi in their tearful eyes
Now and now our asr is doing
So let's start to others too everyone especially payal akaash Anjali mamiji Amma buaji Nani an last and foremost Shyam regret
Omg I love sanaya so much c how iam showing my Burst o anger on all who r neglecting
Jus keep rocking sanaya
But iam. Ig fan of both barun and sanaya
Love u sarun u r the best

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAmazingAmySanzBarbieSwaNia_2OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
I totally agree with what you are saying...I think now with willow wanting more space it has become even more nauseating to watch her and poor khushi gets more abuses thrown at her...oh well...I am all spent dear so cant say much but love what you wrote and once again do agree

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatefascinationMahi122AmazingAmyPashnaSanzBarbiesree07SwaNia_2LadyLaLasbk2VintageWineOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
She dismisses the biggest of insults then gets upset over some insignificant matter.

You hit the nail right on the head. Why for once can't she actually do herself (and us) a favor and get all of her anger out? The character is horribly inconsistent, really.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122AmazingAmy

luvusanaya Groupbie
luvusanaya
luvusanaya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
totally khushi's character need justice...its high time now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOnepoundChic

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
People can say whatever they want, but it goes without saying Sanaya is the best actor in the show and is the thread that holds the show together.

Period, now go figure.

With regards to SBS, atleast Sanya makes a genuine attempt to be polite and friendly and not obnoxious and aloof. I would always prefer the former even if it means she looks stupid than the arrogance of the later.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevcraziefanmoonlight99fascinationDecent6Chori..SaNaYaHoLiC..PashnaAmazingAmyLadyLaLamumpetSanzBarbieEtherealSanz..SwaNia_2CandYlicious_SOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmsbk2

Go to top