Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 28)

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I believe Sanaya should quit and the PH should run only Arnav-Anjali track, that would be gr8

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilAmazingAmyPashnaSwaNia_2OnepoundChicVintageWineOmNaMaSteOm

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Agree with u all the way !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmysree07OmNaMaSteOm

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
i agree with u 

also 
khushi needs a lot of monologues so that people get what she is thinking. its always confusing what she feels. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarachaudhryjazzpreetAmazingAmysree07OmNaMaSteOm

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Double007

Originally posted by sunaina02

I had said something similar always. Khushi is one of the most inconsistent character and often made to behave in a silly and irritated way .
Sanaya should be more careful about what type of roles she gets otherewise somehow her chracter is always sidelined by other characters in the show (current and previous )
Being chirpy and talkative in SBS/SBB does not translate to smart bargain with PH. 

Yeah um that's not Sanaya's fault that her character in this show is sidelined. In her previous one, there were two lead couples (she wasn't sidelined in that either). Here, she was told that she is the lead actress. If the writer of the show suddenly decides to promote a supporting actress to a lead role, how is that Sanaya's fault? Why does that suddenly mean she needs to be more careful? Did she know this was going to happen when she was signing the dotted line a year back? Wacko 

About your last line...no comments!
ya dear...its not sanaya's fault...all these are the fault of cv's and i think daljeet a bit when she said she want more screen space...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetAmazingAmyPashnaafsuuLadyLaLaOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukd

I believe Sanaya should quit and the PH should run only Arnav-Anjali track, that would be gr8
LOLhahaah i thinking  about the trp of ipkknd then, it will be known there after"ipkknd the main trp  bottom leading show"...sorry i am not bashing our show...i just kiiding...sorry if i hurts any one by my words

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmySwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
brilliant post !! Heart  sanaya n kushi both are so sweet n am guessing she has been taken for granted since she seems to be a no nonsense gal its black it black its white its white nothing else matters too her !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome post! Agree with everything you said. 

I also feel that we rarely ever get to see Khushi reflecting deeply about any important matter and even if we do, then it's only for a day or two. It's back to square one after that. It's like the CV's have gotten used to thinking that since she's Khushi, she can get over anything. Well, it's because of THEIR inconsistent and illogical writing that Khushi is the way she is today. I think they've taken her resilience for granted and have blinded themselves. Just because they might have sketched her out as an optimistic girl doesn't mean they can stretch that trait into irrationality. 

And yeah, why the heck are they focusing so much on Anjali's plight? What about Arnav who was freaking KIDNAPPED? What about Khushi who obviously went through hell and back to get him home? What about all the things she had to go through because of Anjali's pati dev? Oh, that reminds me. Anjali's dialogue about wanting a son so he could be like Shyamji sickened me. So this is the kind of character progression and screen space Daljeet wanted, huh? 

About the sorry's that need to be said... I doubt the CV's feel the same way. Like I said, they've taken Khushi's strength for granted and put her through whatever the hell they want and show her being chirpy and feisty again cause they can justify that with her character. It's so damn sad. I really do wonder what Sanaya feels about all of this. Doesn't she ever wonder whether Khushi will hear a simple "sorry" from someone, anyone?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdramasarangerdorindakateMahi122AmazingAmySwaNia_2OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

sb2012 Groupbie
sb2012
sb2012

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
basically i think the makers hav no story to move it on thats why this is happening... so it would be good if they just quit the show with a happy end :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

Go to top