Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 27)

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Excellent post Clap. Agree with each and every word of yours. SI connected her character emotionally to the audience. I laughed and cried, felt her pain along with khushi.  But it was never the same with Anjali's character (atleast in my case).  But post Arhi's marriage Khushi's character is butchered. 

Coming to DBs interview all that I can say
empty vessels make the most noise Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divya412kashevjazzpreetdorindakateAcnavneilAmazingAmySwaNia_2OnepoundChicVintageWine

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Agreed. Now My blood boiled when even i hear or see the words-(DIDI KI SAUTAN)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateAcnavneilAmazingAmyOnepoundChic

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Seriously who will watch IPKKND if it is based on sister brother relationship. i believe most of the viewers of IPKKND is the fan of Arshi relation not Arnav Anjali relation. We watch it for the unconventional love relation of arshi. The TRP itself is the proof.we thoroughly enjoy almost all scenes of Arnav Kushi . Who wants to see IPKKND for Anjali or Payash? We want to see the serial primarily for Arshi  along with some scenes of all other characters. We never felt boring even watching the masti of Kushi alone right?

The acting of Sanaya is Superb which is not fully used in IPKKND till now.and i don't know y the character played by Sanaya in IPKKND is losing the importance. I bet if the focus change to Sis brother relationship suppressing the character of Kushi will result in the loss of huge number of fans.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateAcnavneilAmazingAmySwaNia_2OnepoundChic

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkp1989

Agreed. Now My blood boiled when even i hear or see the words-(DIDI KI SAUTAN)
me too dear...who initiated that stupid word ?Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAmazingAmy

srishipra Senior Member
srishipra
srishipra

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
stafhtad,
very very very good post.The PH should correct their mistakes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetAmazingAmy

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lara3110

I totally agree with you. What is this, something new, Sanaya is not the lead,but Anjali is.  This is absurd.  I had started to watch this only because of Sanaya, Not Barun or Anjali or anyone.  Sorry to hurt anybody's feelings, but for me it was Sanaya and only Sanaya. 

I also feel that Sanaya as Khushi is always being abused, humiliated and accused all the time.  I just hate to see Khushi being treated this way.

Gautam Hegde, what are you doing?  As it is the TRPs have dropped to 2.8.  Disastrous...
i think now gautam and cv's are planning for rain  sequence from anjal'is eyes...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAmazingAmySwaNia_2

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Khushi is the soul of IPKKND and yes I agree to the fact she's not properly justified in the story

Everybody has spoke my mind about her so I won't say much but I will end my comments by saying if you take Sanaya Irani out of Khushi, Khushi won't be Khushi

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevTabassumRdorindakateDecent6ChoriAmazingAmyEtherealSanz..SwaNia_2CandYlicious_SOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

Decent6Chori Goldie
Decent6Chori
Decent6Chori

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I had said something similar always. Khushi is one of the most inconsistent character and often made to behave in a silly and irritated way .
Sanaya should be more careful about what type of roles she gets otherewise somehow her chracter is always sidelined by other characters in the show (current and previous )
Being chirpy and talkative in SBS/SBB does not translate to smart bargain with PH. 

Yeah um that's not Sanaya's fault that her character in this show is sidelined. In her previous one, there were two lead couples (she wasn't sidelined in that either). Here, she was told that she is the lead actress. If the writer of the show suddenly decides to promote a supporting actress to a lead role, how is that Sanaya's fault? Why does that suddenly mean she needs to be more careful? Did she know this was going to happen when she was signing the dotted line a year back? Wacko what bakwaas!

About your last line...no comments! realized who i was tlking to...

Edited by Double007 - 18 July 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevmastiSanayadorindakateSizzlingPaRud-moonlight99fascinationyongshin..SaNaYaHoLiC..AcnavneilAmazingAmyAlpenliebeevenjleena28SunriseGreenPashna..Damsel..LadyLaLaSanzBarbieChaituvSwaNia_2EtherealSanz..CandYlicious_SCHIPPEDCUPOmNaMaSteOmSultan_Of_SwingOnepoundChic

Go to top