Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 26)

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalisa1234

Someone please pass it to the channel itself...They NEED to read and absorb this to get into their thick head...IF and Only they genuinely want the show to be saved.

Haan, agreed - does anyone know the channel's contact information and 4 Lions etc?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. What is this, something new, Sanaya is not the lead,but Anjali is.  This is absurd.  I had started to watch this only because of Sanaya, Not Barun or Anjali or anyone.  Sorry to hurt anybody's feelings, but for me it was Sanaya and only Sanaya. 

I also feel that Sanaya as Khushi is always being abused, humiliated and accused all the time.  I just hate to see Khushi being treated this way.

Gautam Hegde, what are you doing?  As it is the TRPs have dropped to 2.8.  Disastrous...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevjazzpreetdorindakatefascinationAcnavneilMahi122AmazingAmyChaituvSwaNia_2mumpetSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicVintageWine

LittlePrincess8 Senior Member
LittlePrincess8
LittlePrincess8

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Sorry to say but whatever writer/actor/actress said , i can not relate with Anjali's character.what happened to her-her husband cheated her and her world shattered and now she will cry cry and cry and make everyone's life hell. but do you remember same kind of things happened with khushi also. when Arnav forcefully married her and tortured her, she was deeply in love with ASR and was expecting same from him. was she not cheated at that time.without any reason she received "i hate u" from ASR instead of "I Luv u"...her world not shattered...u cant take everything granted saying that she is strong...her family disowned...arnav's family disrespect her...what else...she also cried but never broke down...she smiled and tried to make up with everyone...that time we were able to feel her pain ,her sorrow , her unspoken words...nodoby asked us to feel but we felt ...why now...

see one thing PH needs to understand now a days nobody will be able relate to a woman who carried after husband who cheated her...this happen in real life also where the woman make herself strong for her child,her family..here Anjali has everything..family support,money..everything..people goes through much more tough phases...if they need to show Anjali--show her protecting her child, show her asking ASR reason behind his action, show her thinking why khushi and all other three are saying same thing against her husband...we all have some perspective about people in mind..she knows how khushi is...why cannt she think logically...

please dont show a character illogical and psycho and then ask us to relate that character..we  dont want all RBs we want a logical story which supposed  to be luv hate story ..otherwise we have enough thing to do in world apart from wasting our time with Anjali's crap 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_SjazzpreetdorindakateAcnavneilAmazingAmySanzBarbieSwaNia_2OnepoundChicVintageWineOmNaMaSteOm

Pri_S Groupbie
Pri_S
Pri_S

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
This post should be made sticky on first page and must be tweeted or posted on FB timeline. 

Really liked it. This explains the point of Khushi being sidelined in a very matured and rational way. You know as against what PH thinks, not everybody is cribbing because viewers want sizzling scenes between Arnav-Khushi. They are neglecting everything (rather bashing fans) by saying fans are immatured and only want Arhi scenes. Wrong! Khushi has always been shown the one getting emotionally abused by anybody and everybody in this serial. Everybody has done wrong to her, but not even once anybody has been shown to be apologetic to her. I have always been very patient with this serial as somehow I liked it very much. But now have lost interest and generally read updates before deciding to watch the repeat. And as against what the PH says, its not because you are not showing any hot scenes between Barun Sanaya (we understand it's an Indian television soap running on a prime time, so there is a limitation to what you can show), but it is because the illogical way you decide to take your serial ahead and the irrational nuances which you keep on introducing like Babli, Mama, Khushi Dabba service and now Anjali getting jealous of Khushi. 

I have all sympathies for Anjali's character and her outbursts but the moment you show things like she comparing herself and Khushi in her bro's life, it really puts off viewers like me. That means all the effort which you put in establishing her character as mother like elder sis to Arnav has gone in vain. And for god's sake, please stop showing Khushi as the doormat of the serial forever and ever!!! 

And whether actors or team members like it or not, but the reality is that many have managed to put up with this show and its idiocies only because of Barun and Sanaya, yes they are fab actors and manage to pull audience despite a poor story line

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmySwaNia_2OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I had said something similar always. Khushi is one of the most inconsistent character and often made to behave in a silly and irritated way .
Sanaya should be more careful about what type of roles she gets otherewise somehow her chracter is always sidelined by other characters in the show (current and previous )
Being chirpy and talkative in SBS/SBB does not translate to smart bargain with PH. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateMahi122AmazingAmyranjitha

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
And I would like to know why the hell they have these on the SP promotional page as the representation of the show!

(at college will be back later 4 more)

And this happens to be the main ONE character of the show according to the SP site!! so where is this didi in this?

and finally

jazzpreetdorindakatefascinationanantanantAmazingAmyChaituvSwaNia_2OnepoundChicincandescentOmNaMaSteOm

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I love the fact sanaya is so chirpy and talkative and clear in expressing her thoughts unlike others we see in sbs. Khushi is the main lead and sanaya is as popular as barun if not more! Both sanaya and barun  are irreplaceable in ipk. 

kashevjazzpreetdorindakateDecent6ChoriAmazingAmyChaituvSwaNia_2OnepoundChicVintageWineOmNaMaSteOm

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I so agree with you.. This show might have had the base of Arnav-Anjali when it started BUT the reason it went to the heights it is now is coz of ArHi.. No one can deny the fact.. I got hooked to the show and the reason is SaRun as ArHi.. Heart I have nothing against DB, in fact I like her portrayal of Anjali.. I know Anjali is going thru a bad or shud I say a worst phase.. Everyone seems to sympathize with her sorrow.. Like u said, What about Khushi? Did she bear any less? I dont think so.. In fact she has suffered more than anyone else.. If we move some months back, she was insulted by anyone and everyone.. Remember Lavanya even got police to have her arrested... She has had to bear the lusty eyes of that creep in the house she got married and she cudnt tell about it to anyone.. Her family went against her.. She was forced into an engagement with a person she didnt want to.. The list goes on and on.. I really feel bad for Khushi.. She is hurt by others but they never feel the need to apologize to her.. Her sweet nature is taken for granted... As for Sanaya, she is one amazing actress.. And Ive been loving her from her "Left Right Left" days.. I know what she is capable of... The wardrobe issue too.. Its not just me, even my mom keeps saying.. "Yeh kaise kapde de dete hai Khushi ko and Anjali wears such good stuff, looks like she is the lead" Ab main kya bolun.. Is there anything to say even? Pinch

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevjazzpreetdramasarangerdorindakateAcnavneilMahi122AmazingAmysree07ChaituvSwaNia_2CandYlicious_SOnepoundChicincandescentOmNaMaSteOmStarktastic

Go to top