Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 25)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Wow Amazing post. The one requires to be packed and send to PH and GH in golden boxes. So far the story was of arhi (nah i am not wrong, its written in star plus website) But GH tweets and says it is all about A and A not A and K. Thanks dude. You have set the cat free among the pigeons. Now every time I see anjali's character is emphasized I will curse her and your did ka saut forever for stealing the thunder from my arhi. GH could have kept his mouth shut and we would not have turned insecure towards Anjali screen space.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetMahi122Siri22AmazingAmySwaNia_2OnepoundChicChitraFVintageWineOmNaMaSteOm

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Well said.
I already have stopped watching the show. On log in the forum and read the posts.
So, with the new leads (A and A) the TRP is 2!!! The lowest ever
Wish the PH good luck

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetMahi122AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I updated on the 1st page priyanka
staying in India na got really late
24pages wow i cant believe that im shocked
only drooling posts of Barun get to this point i m surprised Sanaya's post got it also
im glad about this

ClapClapClapClap

Edited by Harshitha - 18 July 2012 at 11:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122AmazingAmy

monalisa1234 Goldie
monalisa1234
monalisa1234

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Someone please pass it to the channel itself...They NEED to read and absorb this to get into their thick head...IF and Only they genuinely want the show to be saved.

jazzpreetAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicVintageWine

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
agree with u...nice and awesome post.Clap...so true dear...
actualy me too thinking the same...every one saying including daljeet , anjali is suffering a lot..  a lot a lotAngry...so my question is ,  did khushi suffer anything? Cry she suffered more than anjaliCry...shyam insulted her very badly infront of every oneCry...Angry  i cant still think about that scene...from a lot of days our dear khushi started suffering  for other people...and what she  got return...0.00
    i really feel sad for sanaya...she is a brilliant actress fr ever...when barun was not there the show handled its position by sanaya's work not by daljeet's or any other...but no one appreciated her more about it...(i dont remember if any one said, i think BS said)
    now the only good thing is asr and nk is with her...thats good...but now cv's are not concentrating on khushi  ...look,  if barun and sanaya is not there will any one going to watch ipkknd...i dont mean that ipkkd is only  due to them...i agree every one worked hard together including daljeet...i respect it...but the story's main  leading acters is barun and sanaya  / arnav and khushi...anjali is only a  supporting character  not the lead actress...so how the people can bear , when a supporting actress/character  getting more care an attention  than the main lead...i agree that anjali also need attention...but not this way..for getting anjali or daljeet more screen space they shouldnot forget khushi the main lead for whom ipkknd is standing on its position...
i  just said my view...dont bash me if u dont like it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Ur absolutely right, Sanaya shouldered dis show for 2 months, n she managed it very well, poor gal didn't take a break, I feel bad 4 her. N the bro-sis relationship which ur talkin abt dat's also true, bcuz GH tweeted dat on twitter, but they had earlier decided 2 put the title of the show as "Vaidehi".

Edited by girlz-rule - 18 July 2012 at 10:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetAmazingAmySwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Wow Amazing post. The one requires to be packed and send to PH and GH in golden boxes. So far the story was of arhi (nah i am not wrong, its written in star plus website) But GH tweets and says it is all about A and A not A and K. Thanks dude. You have set the cat free among the pigeons. Now every time I see anjali's character is emphasized I will curse her and your did ka saut forever for stealing the thunder from my arhi. GH could have kept his mouth shut and we would not have turned insecure towards Anjali screen space.

I agree, this thread needs to be packed and sent to 4 Lions, StarPlus and Hedge/Gul directly! 

dorindakateAmazingAmysree07OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilAmazingAmySwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top