Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 24)

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
great post buddy...

sanaya s wardrobe is awful with regards to the show, guess being the wife of a business tycoon is also not enough for it to change..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetMahi122AmazingAmyChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Priyanka,

Hope I can call you that.  Thank you for making this post.  You echoed all of my thoughts about Kushi.

Kushi is shown to be

Silly

Have No Self Respect

Forgives Easily

Meddles in everyone's life

Thinks she can fix everything

Hides the truth

Given Dialogues like chod dijiye Anjali ko.

Made to sleep outside

Eat 500 Pooris so ASR faints

Suggest Honeymoon to Akash when the atmosphere in the house is Sad

Bumbling fool

Too Trusting

Very Rarely Do They Show Her to be

Smart

Intelligent

Bold

Strong

Self Sufficient

The moment they show these, the very next scene we will have

ASR Yelling At Her

Her character questioned

Her morality questioned

Her existence questioned

Family slapping her

Family Disowning her

Everyone misunderstanding her

and when we ask what does Kushi think of all the hurt, they make her

Become Friends With a Goat

Write Insane Ideas in a Diary

Write a comical will before ending her life

or make her blame herself for causing hurt to others.

Kushi has been skewered by

ASR

Lavanya

Raizadas

Guptas

Jhas

CVs

GH (the twittering twat)

and finally

by audience who with utmost glee parade her naked and rake her over coals and pounce on her for their pound of blood and flesh because poor ASR had a neck sprain or because she did not accept his gift.

Her characterization is one of the worst I have seen since February of this year.  It is only to Sanaya's credit that there are at least some people like you, and me, who feel any sympathy for her.

Kushi was on screen 22 of the 25 minutes when the lead actor had to go do a movie.  If this is supposed to be about brother and sister, could the CVs not have made Anjali do the investigation of what happened to her brother.  Maybe then we would feel more empathy towards that character.  Could they have not used this so called Main Lead, Anjali, figure out about her husband while she was doing the investigation and gets slowly shattered as Shyam's truth emerges slowly over 2 months.  Could the CVs not have made Anjali the star of the show as a main lead, a parallel lead where she comes out of her cocoon because she is worried about her brother.  Maybe then, we will have more understanding of her. 

So the only time, Anjali has to become the main lead and parallel lead is so that more misery, hurt, dirt and insults can be piled on Kushi.  The only time when everyone from Akash to Paayal have turned a volt face and become like Mami are because they understand it is not all about ArHi and are gleeful they can inflict pain on Kushi as well.

For over a year she endured so much, but none of it is significant, because, ASR is played by a good looking actor.  So everything ASR does, his sister does, his Nani does, his brother does to Kushi is fine by most.  In fact, they all have a bad past, where as Kushi hid the truth.  As simple as that.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevjazzpreetdramasarangerTabassumRdorindakatevellainsaanswetha_chTheSmurfsAmazingAmySanzBarbieChaituvSwaNia_2Sayali_23OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

chandaursitare Senior Member
chandaursitare
chandaursitare

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Started watching this show because of Sanaya and she is the sole reason I have put up with so much BS. I cannot watch it anymore because now she is only being insulted. I read Akshay's and the CV's tweets and watched the video - disgusting! They claim that all viewers want is "rabba ve" for twenty two minutes, but they do not even bother to read what the viewers are really asking for. The viewers do not mind Anjali being upset, but she doesn't have to be unreasonable. Khushi has been insulted time after time. The only time she stood up for herself was when Arnav almost got her killed in the beginning of the show. I have yet to see the fire in her and she has dealt with worse sh*t since. I would recommend Sanaya leave this show because she seriously deserves better. She even gave up Jhalak for this channel and PH. I would have rather seen her dance and be amazing and have some time to herself than see her be wasted in this show.

edited to add - 

and now Arnav is buying her a saree to prove what exactly? She's supposed to just forgive him? Do the CVs realize what Khushi has done/been put through?

Edited by chandaursitare - 18 July 2012 at 9:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevjazzpreetdramasarangerdorindakateMahi122AmazingAmyswetha_chSanzBarbieSwaNia_2OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peepli

great post buddy...

sanaya s wardrobe is awful with regards to the show, guess being the wife of a business tycoon is also not enough for it to change..

Exactly with those atrocious color combos green and yellow and what not. Why does Anji get to wear designer sarees even when she's sad?

Sanaya should put her foot down. A wardrobe change will be a good start.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetMahi122AmazingAmySanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetAmazingAmySwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Yes!Agree with your posts.Each point is so valid.Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetMahi122AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaursitare

Started watching this show because of Sanaya and she is the sole reason I have put up with so much BS. I cannot watch it anymore because now she is only being insulted. I read Akshay's and the CV's tweets and watched the video - disgusting! They claim that all viewers want is "rabba ve" for twenty two minutes, but they do not even bother to read what the viewers are really asking for. The viewers do not mind Anjali being upset, but she doesn't have to be unreasonable. Khushi has been insulted time after time. The only time she stood up for herself was when Arnav almost got her killed in the beginning of the show. I have yet to see the fire in her and she has dealt with worse sh*t since. I would recommend Sanaya leave this show because she seriously deserves better. She even gave up Jhalak for this channel and PH. I would have rather seen her dance and be amazing and have some time to herself than see her be wasted in this show.

edited to add - 

and now Arnav is buying her a saree to prove what exactly? She's supposed to just forgive him? Do the CVs realize what Khushi has done/been put through?

That was quite insulting for them to say all the audience wants is 20-something minute of rabba vey - as viewers we are very possessive and rightly so because WE MADE THE SHOW WHAT IT IS HEDGE!  Don't take us for granted!!!! When we roar, we ROAR!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdramasarangerdorindakateMahi122AmazingAmyswetha_chSwaNia_2OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetAmazingAmySanzBarbieSwaNia_2OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top