Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 23)

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Great Post. Totally agree with you. Khushi is being sidelined for no good reason. I am watching the show mainly to see Khushi - not anyone else! There is no IPK without Khushi!!! Getting sick and tired of all these characters walking all over Khushi.

The CVs are way too stubborn and they dont want to listen to sane logical discussions or feedback from their viewers.  People are upset about the new Anjali because it's out of character for her to be this jealous, psychotic woman! Now the whole team is selling their new story offline...you dont have to do all this convincing if it all made sense in the first place! This show is going down the tubes - very sad.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateMahi122Siri22AmazingAmyvijji12Akanksha-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_dreams

very well said...

this PH is hell bent in explaining us anjali...and what they explain to us is rarely seen on screen !!!!

so many articles and posts to explain this is 'didi ki saut' story...but why their promos never say so??
they always sold this product as love story...but why did it then?????

they have not still made TV audience aware that this is not IPK any more...
they themselves are scared what their reaction is going to be????

and if individual day TRP is seen...it started to dip after abortion promo and episode...
clearly, audience don't want anjali...

the way they make khushi's character suffer...i think no other show has made it's lead suffer so much as much khushi is suffering and still no focus on that...

they leave no stone unturned to make khushi the scape goat every time!!!!!

i hope they read your post and listen to us otherwise they are going to loose makor chunk of audience ...

The only advice then can us is DEKHNA HAIN TOH DEKHOAngry They dont care about the TRPs dear, all they care is to garner sympathy for Anjali.  Lets start a campaign "SYMPATHY FOR JHALI"
After seeing the pathetic attempt of DB to justify JHALI character I was litereally going madAngry
We can drag a horse to lake, but cant make it drink then why they are hell bent for aking us feel empathy for JHALI's character??
When they can say DEKHNA HAIN TOH DEKHO, we too can say the same thing that we will feel sympathy for JHALI if we want toAngry

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 18 July 2012 at 9:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

svasurvashi_93dorindakateMahi122nature-loverAmazingAmySanzBarbieSwaNia_2vijji12OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

urvashi_93 Senior Member
urvashi_93
urvashi_93

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT... i felt that everyone needed a redemption track towards Khushi because in some way nearly every other character has hurt her =/ you shud defs tweet this to GH and every cast member

jazzpreetMahi122AmazingAmyvijji12SwaNia_2ChaituvOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
this show started as love story got so much popularity throught out the globe and people are crazy for Arshi.from the begining of the show we are connected to Arnav and khushi not to "Jalli and her love for creep".we are so involved with Arshi if khushi cries we cry ,but now suddenly this didi ki sauti .ok PH now give a promo Anji sitting and crying,Anji standing and crying,Anji sleeping and crying and give a caption what will A rnav do to bring his DI 's happiness back .why didnt u give those promos.b coz u know we will skip that whole weeks episodes,right.i am really feeling bad for Sanaya she jus shoulderd the show from past two months .now this sudden brother sister love .trp would have gone long back when Barun was on leave but this lady worked very hard  to maintain the trp.that time why Arnav was not having memmories of his DI when kidnapped .trp nahi milegana.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

divya412dorindakateMahi122fascinationnature-loverAmazingAmySanzBarbieSwaNia_2OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

this show started as love story got so much popularity throught out the globe and people are crazy for Arshi.from the begining of the show we are connected to Arnav and khushi not to "Jalli and her love for creep".we are so involved with Arshi if khushi cries we cry ,but now suddenly this didi ki sauti .ok PH now give a promo Anji sitting and crying,Anji standing and crying,Anji sleeping and crying and give a caption what will A rnav do to bring his DI 's happiness back .why didnt u give those promos.b coz u know we will skip that whole weeks episodes,right.i am really feeling bad for Sanaya she jus shoulderd the show from past two months .now this sudden brother sister love .trp would have gone long back when Barun was on leave but this lady worked very hard  to maintain the trp.that time why Arnav was not having memmories of his DI when kidnapped .trp nahi milegana.

Ya at that time they conveniently made Arnav think only of Khushi. Neither he nor his Di even gave a thought about one another.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateMahi122AmazingAmyvijji12OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

surenkal Goldie
surenkal
surenkal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
So many people have said so many things... but I will add here that I agree with you. I will never watch another show by this production house,,, they are too disappointing.
Its hard for me to leave IPK... but I know that day is near when i will give up on this show

svasdorindakateyongshinAmazingAmyvijji12ChaituvOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by vijji12

Ya at that time they conveniently made Arnav think only of Khushi. Neither he nor his Di even gave a thought about one another.

during that time they gave almost conssumation and so much missing each other ,telepathy and what not and now what is this teenage behaviour?is khushi B day planned for Anjali to think that chote is not her chote anymore

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

svasdorindakatejazzpreetAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
completely agree wid u!!! u stole my words!!!!!!!!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122AmazingAmyvijji12OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

Go to top