Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 21)

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Oh how I wish there was a way for 4 Lions to see this!  And Starplus!  Someone please tweet this to Hedge directly and to 4 Lions!  We need to get our message across and hopefully they'll get their bloody act together - this is our beloved show which we literally loose sleep over (as sad and pathethic as it may seem to "some").

Seriously, this hedge is being a real wedgyyy!!!!!

is anyone on twitter - tweet it to Akshay...

no no, not Akshay, to GUATAM HEDGE (a/k/a WEDGY) and 4 LIONS!  And Starplus!

Edited by KhushiIrani - 18 July 2012 at 7:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetMahi122AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicMrDarcyfan

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Loved your post and agree with everything.
So for the ones who says that Anjali is the lead role along with Arnav, then  why the hell in wiki they mentioned Sanaya and Barun as protoganists and not Daljeet?Sleepy
Just by saying that Anjali doesnt change the fact that was presented from past one year from the promoting promos

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicMrDarcyfan

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

@ SaJanLuv14: Exactly, thank you!!!  I too was keeping quiet in hopes that they would give Khushi some respect. Then the Shyam revelation came and went, GH started talking about Anjali being a lead and BD started giving justifications for her character and I lost it. This PH doesn't see Khushi, their lead, as a character who deserves any apologies. As for SI, I agree she deserves better. This is what she gets for carrying the show single-handedly, without any drama, for 2 months!

DB I've known her ever since NB and she's a very easy going person, I think she took a lot of it personally (I saw the vid that Rabba Ve Delena posted) whatever she does she has her reasons though I think she should encourage her character to do something aside from JUST crying u know? I rather hear her scream and yell and stuff just not crying 24/7 u know? I rather wish her character to be strong and independent and I wish she would look into the case herself too that shows greater depth into her character! BUT at the cost of that, I want Khushi to get her respect as well, how can everyone expect her to be forgiving to everyone in the show ESP after Arnav's kidnap and all, I feel like all the sorry and respect went to Anjali's character rather than Khushi, and to top it ALL off all Anjali remembers is Shyam getting thrown out of the house but I'm like "Um Hello? Your brother just got kidnapped, nearly killed for that matter by your PRECIOUS Hubby, and instead of looking into all of it and all the accidents you've been through, all you see/remember is Shyam/Khushi moments, and Shyam leaving the house? o.O" and if this was so much about the brother and sister relationship WHY WHY WHY is she STILL crying over Shyam ONLY? She can think whatever she wants of him, but honestly it hasn't even hit her yet that Arnav was kidnapped by Shyam and he's done all the crap that has ever happened in the house O_O (today's show proved it), and idk everything is just screwed up...I'm sooo glad the silly ArHi scenes are back and that Arnav is trying to woo Khushi and Khushi is keeping herself from smiling at him XD
I know I'm proud of Sanaya and I adore NK for keeping me sane in the show LOL XD without him I think I would lose my sanity u c he's that one character that came later into the show but whom I wouldn't staying LOL XD 

gosh...I wrote a lot didn't I? XD can't believe I'm still tempted to rant more XD awesome post btw Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicMrDarcyfan

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
i agree with you, kushi is sidelined , she doesn't seems min lead of drama, neither by look nor by role!!!! nowdays najli looks main lead!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicMrDarcyfan

srishipra Senior Member
srishipra
srishipra

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Ayerekhushi,
If this serial is not about  khushi and even the PH considers her character is secondary, this is an insult to sanaya. Please sanaya quit immediately this show.We still love you forever.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateMahi122AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicMrDarcyfan

salmanic Senior Member
salmanic
salmanic

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
this is perfectly bang on! just this! this is exactly what my self and all my friends feel. thanks a ton for writing this. I feel like i am out after a massage when i finished reading this...inother words, relieved to know that this is how other people think too...not making me question my agressive sanity! LOL...thanks a ton yo..this one's awesome!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Double007

Alright commenting again, because ill admit, I just watched that interview.

What was the need for that? Why did Daljeet think she should justify Anjali's actions? I'm sorry, but she's advising us to take it just as a show?! uhh..yeah, practise what you preach! You're sitting there whining about how everyone is hating you. And WTH? Your husband isn't home? Um...no one is going to murder you, so breathe!

Akshay, what's wrong with you? Why is he acting like evryone's chammach!? Defending GH, and now Daljeet? GH's tweet pissed me off to the core! How dare he brush aside the woman who carried his show for so long? The one who was onscreen 98%? The one who has brought the character of Khushi to life? GH is Sanaya's friend, right? Ha! some friend..

Some people in this team seem to b very messed up in the head. They need to decide who their leads are, what the point behind their show is. Because I'm not watching if this is turning into some di ki sautan crap. The title is nauseating enough to keep me away!

Aakash and Akshay both Urgh...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top