Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 2)

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
But the thing is apart from Arnav, NO one knows about the torture Khushi went through in terms of forced Marriage, sacrificing for her sister etc. Everyone knows what Anjali is going through cos it's all out in the open.

ONCE the six moth contract is out in the open THEN I think you will see all the members say sorry, right now they don't know of any torture she has gone through. All they know was she was engaged to Shyam , but that doesn't really compare to what they know about Anjali right?

I agree Khushi, is trampled over though. i hope they change that and make her more respected by everyone.

But I'm sorry the Sanaya clothes comment is a little dramatic, Sanaya is extremel confident if she didn't like what she was wearing she is not someone to stay quiet. I think you are analysing that bit WAY too much. SHE said in the Noreen Khan interview sh ehas a stylist who she trusts, and she will NEVER wear something she thinks doesn't look good on her. If Sanaya had a problem with her look she would voice it, I don't think she has a problem with it all. Especially because last week we saw her wear two new outfits :S I think her look is really the least of her worries in life.

I would day Sanaya is esctastic with the theme change cos it gives her a little free time maybe, and I'm sure she's aware that this is a TRACK. not permament. They are all friends offscreen, Sanaya calling Daljeet one of her best friends in two interviews, do you really think she minds her friend is getting 5 minutes of what was her screen time previously? Also it's quite evident that Khushi is still the lead, you ask 100 people who arn't on IF and watch the show, I don't think they've even realised that her screen time for 2 weeks has been 15 minutes not 19 minutes.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sarachaudhryZzabigansteressserendipity235notacrimetoloveSarun_4ever-Mistletoe-Emerald-AmazingAmyswetha_chSunriseGreen..sur..AGirlHasNoNamesree07pieryrose.ProperPatola..DamonCrazy..OnepoundChicpakpearlMrDarcyfanprincessunara

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.
Not only this they are turning Khushi's character into ASR. I mean she is all forgiving about all the rude things ASR said to her, and now she cares about something so silly can't forgive Arnav lol. She is all weird lately like ASR horrible and all. I would understand if she reacted like this when Arnav called her characterless, but now? what The!
As for GH I think he is very weird. If The original track was about Arnav and Anjali then why there was no Intro  promo with Anjali and Arnav? All intro promo were about Arnav and khushi. I don't understand what GH is talking about?
Someone told me the meaning of "Didi Ki sautan" either way leads will be Arnav and Khushi no matter what you do. Sautan as in Khushi and another lead is Didi's brother as in ASR I mean Anjali is his Di and it's about Anjali's sautan (Khushi) which is so bloody weird.. I don't understand GH at all. DiDi is not the lead so I don't understand what he is trying to tweet about? LOL!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmySunriseGreenSwaNia_2Akanksha-zafisree07OmNaMaSteOmpakpearlMrDarcyfanpieryrose

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Sorry in advance if a lot of what I said was incoherent. I have trouble making concise posts!

@Manaal: I also feel like they take her for granted. SI probably isn't as petty as me lol...she doesn't have a "poor me" attitude.

In my opinion, she worked her butt off for 2 months and now that Barun is back, she has been relegated to the same position as she was during the comedy track. 

They want to go into Didi Ki Saut and worse, they are trying to justify it. Barun won't be affected either way as he is the male lead. But I wonder if GH thought for a second about SI before he made the comment about this being Arnav & Anjali's show or whatever the hell he said. That's highly disrespectful to the woman who carried this show for the past 2 months. Where was Anjali then?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevmastiSanayadorindakatejazzpreetangel_ipkkndErika1swetha_chSunriseGreen..sur..SanzBarbiezafi-SilverFlames-SwaNia_2Akanksha-OnepoundChicMrDarcyfan.ProperPatolamazkachazkaOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Absitively posolutely true!;-)

Khushi gets sidelined because the squeaky wheel gets the oil.
The strong are expected to take care of themselves while the weak are given all the attention.
Stupid, but that's what happens in daily life, too.
Darwin's theory of Survival of the Fittest is all shot to hell.

As for Sanaya Irani, I have a strong suggestion, almost a plea - Please Quit IPK!
It'll allow thousands of us to do it, too!

The PH?
Agreed. I doubt I'll ever watch anything else by them.

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 18 July 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24kashevarmaanridhimma4Monsifa321mastiSanayadorindakatenatzzzjazzpreetFairy2012gansteressErika1AmazingAmyPashnaswetha_chSunriseGreen-HappyBird-EtherealSanz..SwaNia_2LadyLaLaSanzBarbiezafisree07MrDarcyfan.Kiran.OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Agreed!
She is alwyas taken for granted, no one seems to care what she wants, what she is going through. Everyone expects her to understand them but no one tries undeerstanding her!
Good post. But im glad arnav is trying to do his bit these days

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAmazingAmySunriseGreenSwaNia_2zafiMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmpieryrose

SS83 Senior Member
SS83
SS83

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
bang on!! well said!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmypieryrose

Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Sorry cant agree with everything its just when the las 2 mon they have been showing khushi at some point i thought that cv's r not doing justice to other character specially daljeet as she is the main character but yeh they needed khushi at that point when asr was not there n sanaya was just perfect she did a tremendous job love her for that
Yeah with the fact of less respect if u see from this point that no one know exactly why their marriage took place like that not GP Not even Raizadas but still raizadas accepted her specially anji n try to give her right as a bahu in the house as well as nani
GP also forgive her even though they still dont know tha reason but they love her like before n even give her n her husband the same respect m love as payal i think even more
But yeh rite now story is at the point when still things r uncleared to raizadas so they have to either come up with evidence or to clarify everything
Yeh with clothing n hairstyle i always oppose to that specially those black pins plz plz move that n yeh she need some beautiful clothing may be we ll see that soon
Nice post dear as I love ipk sarun the whole team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarachaudhryangel_ipkkndAmazingAmy

poonam.gupta12 Senior Member
poonam.gupta12
poonam.gupta12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Down

Go to top