Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 17)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
@ sanayakhushifan: Keep posting your views dear, we need more vocal fans for Khushi!

@ Aisha: Well said girl...I also believe SI gave life to this character! Khushi herself is pretty awesome but only when they let her. The way she showed pain and love for Arnav when he was kidnapped was so touching. Now, they have forgotten all about it because they want to focus on the didi ki saut story. I always say it is harder to make poorly written characters likeable...so hats off to SI for that!

@ Fazila: One ME won't be enough yaar, we need at least two...one for Arnav alone and one for the rest.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicMrDarcyfan

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Hi Priyanka

I cannot speak for Sanaya but honestly I hope the drama that goes on over the internet never reflects on the sets of the show where they seem to behave like one happy family. It's unfair, I feel they should all maintain a distance from fans, like Barun and Sanaya do. Or deal with it a very level headed manor as Akshay and Abhas do. I understand it is wrong from Daljeet too get upset about being personally attacked because of Anjali but from the video there was a sense of her not being able to handle it and perhaps taking it to heart, I hope she distances herself. I can repeat that 100x for Mr. Hedge. Seriously that dude should not use the internet to communicate with IPKKND fans, he doesn't do himself, the show or us any favours. It's really bad practise. Hire a PR please.

But back to Khushi, 100% ditto. I am still frustrated at the fact they haven't addressed THAT line from Thursday but then again I am not surprise, they have as I feared successfully romanticised that notion. I think they've never quite grasped how to balance Khushi happy-go-lucky, fun loving, bubbly attitude with that sense of maturity and her feisty side, I mean it does emerge once in a while but I think they're in fear of making her the stereotypical bread and butter SP bahu hence they have this tendency to skate over all of Khushi's serious, demeaning issues. Which is frustrating because initially when the show started, Khushi really had spunk where she wouldn't let anyone demean her unfairly.

I'm glad we're getting more monologues to understand her HOWEVER who in the world wrote the dialogues for today's DM scene, where she is talking about how some things will never change but then a second later she decides they can be changed. Plus her reflection on everything Arnav has said and done was so cryptic and vague - it's shoddy.

The CVs need to take a step-back and evaluate what message they want to get across, because the more they continue to skate over the really rubbish that happens to Khushi, the less people will be interested in seeing the female lead being made so weak and disrespected - no matter how many times they use Sanaya for comical, light hearted scenes OR rely on ASR.

I am bit lost. Did Daljeet give any interview ? 

Here:

A lot of what is being said makes sense. Sadly, it is difficult for some fanatics to differentiate between an actor and the character.

As for the clarifications about the track, honestly, I think right now the whole IPKKND should remain quiet and let their work do the talking and watch how it reflects on the trps.

* Btw^ typing mistake above, I intended to say, that I understand Daljeet being upset about being personally attacked.

OMG this is the first time I am hearing of this video,... Thank you Ouma for the link... Hug I just saw the video... I truly don't understand the need for this vide... I also don't know the context in which all this was said...

one thing that struck me was why is everyone going on and on about how hard they work and the amount of effort being put into filming.. .. What are they trying to say that others don't work hard enough to get their products out? Everyone feels that way be it with any product ... that's the bottom line..

Ouma, I am sure even Shyam would have received several hate emails... but we did not see him reacting  the way some of these stars are reacting.. if they know they are doing their job why do have to release a video like this? Shouldn't they be ignoring such emails and comments and get on with their life.. it is affecting them because they themselves are unable to separate themselves from their fictional selves.. else such comments should not upset them.. instead they should be thrilled to get such attention...

Don't mean to digress from the real subject of this thread...but did watch the video and agree with the above. Where was the need for DB to make such a  "Anjali"  like statement...Please love me ...dont send me hate emails...

Wake up dear to the real world,  I agree people should not be making persoanl remarks coz it is just acting but wasn't this the same crowd who was backing you and asking you not to leave the show !!!

Also the no. of hours you guys work...this is a global economy my friend. Name one proffesion or country whose work force is not stressed.

So DB you wanted a bigger part ..a lead ..you have it ..now deal with it.

I concur... I had not seen or heard about this interview and this has taken me by surprise.. Daljeet was saying that her husband was out of town and she was finding it hard to deal with these emails...  I found that a strange request.. I would say to them that this is what goes with the territory and that is what they get paid for.. it seems this team is hell bent in convincing the fans to resurrect their sliding TRPs...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateDrwhoAmazingAmyswetha_chpremparbatSanzBarbie.Euphoria.Akanksha-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmRabba-Ve-Delena

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Sanaya has always said that she'll do anything the directors say and she'll become the Khushi they want.

Even during her comedy track, where even Sanaya herself said that I'm not suprised Arnav hadn't killed her (or something along those lines), Sanaya still pulled through. Khushi has been continuously bashed for her immaturity and meddling nature, but never has Sanaya once had to defend herself or her character.

Even though she enjoys shooting comedy scenes, having a complex character to sink your teeth into is what every actor wants right? Sanaya could've easily turned around and said, cough up guys...give me more substance, or I'm leaving because I expected an intense love story, not a comedy circus. But she didn't.

Khushi has so much potential, it's such an incredible shame. That's all.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakatefascinationDrwhoSiri22AmazingAmyswetha_chLadyLaLaboyznakaAkanksha-SanzBarbieOnepoundChicMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I agree with you!!! khushi is so sidelined in the show! i hope cvs read this post and reflect on it!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmyAkanksha-LadyLaLaMrDarcyfanOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
@ Sneha: Yes we meet again dear and fortunately it has nothing to do with that unpleasant person this time lol. Loved your post, you echoed my thoughts about Sanaya and Khushi!

@ Aaliyah: Omg you posted again! Embarrassed Love every word you wrote but please reply to my question in the previous page Ali!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Oh, Lord! this is the first time I am watching DB's interview, and after watching DB's message now I understand that why Khushi is behaving like that, and why Arnav is not feeling guilty for what he didAngry It's all thanks to DB's negotiating with production house.

I am sorry DB, but I have no sympathy for Anjali what so ever. Nothing can change my mind.
I mean wow! she is actually defending Anjali. Why are you so insecure???

Why don't they  care about Arnav and Khushi??? why are they not thinking for a second that how did ARHI menage to escape? No, seriously! I am so pissed!

Good Lord! really? Daljeet you would want to know what happened?
 well you know what?nothing is happening in the show.
Anjali, doesn't care about anything, she is not ready to hear anything other than what she believes in her head. I think you forgot, but Anjali threw Arnav out of her room when he wanted to talk with her remember that? I guess, Not!

It's not early for celebration at all. People can't stop living just because Anjali lost her criminal husband. That's something else that you don't know... You are blinded by his love it doesn't mean that people with brain can't celebrate their loved ones birthdayAngry in this case you refused to hear Arnav means you lost your chance already. Why are you feeling rejected when clearly you are the one who rejected Arnav's help in first place. Really! what is she trying to convey? LOL!
I would not mind if they were showing some progress, but all I am watching is one overly obsessed sister jealous of her brother's wife. She is actually defending jealous,selfish sister. This is so sad really.
I am still wiling to see Anjali just because she is an important part of this show.

Edited by SaraaK - 18 July 2012 at 5:38pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetfascinationswetha_chDrwhoSiri22AmazingAmySanzBarbieAkanksha-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
I completely share LadyLaLa's thoughts concerning the rangmunch interview. I think that's what set me off today. It just left a bad taste in my mouth. I really didn't like Akshay being dragged into it. He tried to defend GH on twitter, now DB. I hope actors aren't being disgruntled or anything. It would ruin the beautiful friendship they all share.

They need to take their own advice. Its just a story right? Why are they justifying Anjali's actions like she's a real person? 

Take it sportingly like my man Abhaas did...in spite of the hate mail, he never created a fuss or involved others to defend him. He quietly did his job and the show was running smoothly. I miss him badly!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateDrwho.Euphoria.Akanksha-LadyLaLaSanzBarbieOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmRabba-Ve-Delena

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by .Euphoria.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3102072#61249396

I have no words for this post
Ali, what is this...please explain it to me in English Embarrassed Someone's account got hacked? Is one of the PH's alias posting here again?

haha! The post was originally:

Originally posted by NamiraStyles

Guys, its just a show, dont give Anjali, Arnav and everyone pain because Khushi is getting disrespected, Arnav and Anjali and everyone have to do it, its their part in the show, if khushi got more respect, the show would be boring cause they wouldnt have any new ideas to use, so please stop hating on the  IPKKND team thanks Confused

By the time it had gotten 2-3 comments, the TM edited it saying someone hacked into their account etc. It sounded like a CV troll to me...

#Facepalm

Edited by .Euphoria. - 18 July 2012 at 5:41pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24jazzpreetAmazingAmyLadyLaLaMrDarcyfanOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmRabba-Ve-Delena

Go to top