Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 16)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Agree with u...we need a ME for everyone to say sorry to khuhsi...Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateSiri22AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicsbk2MrDarcyfan

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Originally posted by incandescent

Hi Priyanka

I cannot speak for Sanaya but honestly I hope the drama that goes on over the internet never reflects on the sets of the show where they seem to behave like one happy family. It's unfair, I feel they should all maintain a distance from fans, like Barun and Sanaya do. Or deal with it a very level headed manor as Akshay and Abhas do. I understand it is wrong from Daljeet too get upset about being personally attacked because of Anjali but from the video there was a sense of her not being able to handle it and perhaps taking it to heart, I hope she distances herself. I can repeat that 100x for Mr. Hedge. Seriously that dude should not use the internet to communicate with IPKKND fans, he doesn't do himself, the show or us any favours. It's really bad practise. Hire a PR please.

But back to Khushi, 100% ditto. I am still frustrated at the fact they haven't addressed THAT line from Thursday but then again I am not surprise, they have as I feared successfully romanticised that notion. I think they've never quite grasped how to balance Khushi happy-go-lucky, fun loving, bubbly attitude with that sense of maturity and her feisty side, I mean it does emerge once in a while but I think they're in fear of making her the stereotypical bread and butter SP bahu hence they have this tendency to skate over all of Khushi's serious, demeaning issues. Which is frustrating because initially when the show started, Khushi really had spunk where she wouldn't let anyone demean her unfairly.

I'm glad we're getting more monologues to understand her HOWEVER who in the world wrote the dialogues for today's DM scene, where she is talking about how some things will never change but then a second later she decides they can be changed. Plus her reflection on everything Arnav has said and done was so cryptic and vague - it's shoddy.

The CVs need to take a step-back and evaluate what message they want to get across, because the more they continue to skate over the really rubbish that happens to Khushi, the less people will be interested in seeing the female lead being made so weak and disrespected - no matter how many times they use Sanaya for comical, light hearted scenes OR rely on ASR.

I am bit lost. Did Daljeet give any interview ? 

Here:

A lot of what is being said makes sense. Sadly, it is difficult for some fanatics to differentiate between an actor and the character.

As for the clarifications about the track, honestly, I think right now the whole IPKKND should remain quiet and let their work do the talking and watch how it reflects on the trps.

* Btw^ typing mistake above, I intended to say, that I understand Daljeet being upset about being personally attacked.

OMG this is the first time I am hearing of this video,... Thank you Ouma for the link... Hug I just saw the video... I truly don't understand the need for this video... I also don't know the context in which all this was said...

one thing that struck me was why is everyone going on and on about how hard they work and the amount of effort being put into filming.. .. What are they trying to say that others don't work hard enough to get their products out? Everyone feels that way be it with any product ... that's the bottom line..

Ouma, I am sure even Shyam would have received several hate emails... but we did not see him reacting  the way some of these stars are reacting.. if they know they are doing their job why do they have to release a video like this? Shouldn't they be ignoring such emails and comments and get on with their life.. it is affecting them because they themselves are unable to separate themselves from their fictional selves.. else such comments should not upset them.. instead they should be thrilled to get such attention...

Edited by LadyLaLa - 18 July 2012 at 5:16pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24dorindakateDecent6ChoriDrwhoAmazingAmyswetha_chAkanksha-asha...OnepoundChicsbk2incandescentOmNaMaSteOm

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. Goldie
..SaNaYaHoLiC..
..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Priyanka hi! We meet again, but on a different topic of conversation ...thank god ROFL!!

khushi Broken Heart my heart goes out 2 her :( the punching bag 4 everyone! she gets blamed for helping out others, for being considerate to others. Anjali is on a suicide mission, and Khushi goes and tries to b there for her, but instead, what does she get? Her husband, whom she risked her life for, yelling at her and wishing he had never met her! Jerk. not only this. How many times have things like this happened? did the gupta's apologize once for their idiocy? actually forget apologies. Did they once even acknowledge tht it was their mistake in picking shyam as her life partner? NOO!! no one has even asked her if she's ok. Nani hasn't even thanked her for bringing back her beloved "chote". Forget Nani, the man himself didn't even thank her, he didnt even ask her if she's ok after shyam's revelation!! What bullshit! What am i watching? WHY AM I WATCHING SUCH CRAP? oh right... Sanaya!

Speaking of whom, she needs to leave. This storyline is doing no justice to her talent. Ppl can bash her, criticize her, make fun of her all they want, one thing they cant do? deny she is a mindblowing actress, a bundle of talent! Fans rarely appreciate her, she gets no recognition from award shows, her own channel doesnt acknowledge her!! She deserves so much better Broken Heart my angel deserves a lot more Broken Heart

about Daljeet, what's her problem?? Seriously what IS her problem? She wanted space right? fine even I wanted space for other characters, because it felt like they were relying on the main leads 2 much... but was she thinking she was going 2 become the main lead along with barun?? Sry girl, ur sadly mistaken!...thts Sanaya's role! I cant believe GH tweeted tht this show is didi ki sautun. Where does Sanaya stand then? Fine, set Sanaya aside for a minute, i dont understand what the connection is between "iss pyaar ko kya naam doon" and "didi ki sautan" one is a love story the other is a sibling story. So if they wanted to keep it as a sibling story, y did they change the title to make it look like a love story and now they are saying its a sibling one? Im so confused Wacko

Im getting really irritated with Daljeet. In the beginning, I supported her! But now she's complaining and taking everything to heart? ughh and Anjali I despise!!

everything else tht u said Priyanka, I agree completely! Excellent post!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24jazzpreetBalamPichkari-dorindakateKkkkkingKhanErika1Decent6ChoriDrwhoAmazingAmyswetha_chEtherealSanz..Akanksha-SanzBarbieOnepoundChicincandescentMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

lc2632 Newbie
lc2632
lc2632

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Great post I am glad at least one person is sensible. Let's ask ourself if we as woman were treated like in this relationship would we had tolerated it

jazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmyLadyLaLaMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by incandescent

Hi Priyanka

I cannot speak for Sanaya but honestly I hope the drama that goes on over the internet never reflects on the sets of the show where they seem to behave like one happy family. It's unfair, I feel they should all maintain a distance from fans, like Barun and Sanaya do. Or deal with it a very level headed manor as Akshay and Abhas do. I understand it is wrong from Daljeet too get upset about being personally attacked because of Anjali but from the video there was a sense of her not being able to handle it and perhaps taking it to heart, I hope she distances herself. I can repeat that 100x for Mr. Hedge. Seriously that dude should not use the internet to communicate with IPKKND fans, he doesn't do himself, the show or us any favours. It's really bad practise. Hire a PR please.

But back to Khushi, 100% ditto. I am still frustrated at the fact they haven't addressed THAT line from Thursday but then again I am not surprise, they have as I feared successfully romanticised that notion. I think they've never quite grasped how to balance Khushi happy-go-lucky, fun loving, bubbly attitude with that sense of maturity and her feisty side, I mean it does emerge once in a while but I think they're in fear of making her the stereotypical bread and butter SP bahu hence they have this tendency to skate over all of Khushi's serious, demeaning issues. Which is frustrating because initially when the show started, Khushi really had spunk where she wouldn't let anyone demean her unfairly.

I'm glad we're getting more monologues to understand her HOWEVER who in the world wrote the dialogues for today's DM scene, where she is talking about how some things will never change but then a second later she decides they can be changed. Plus her reflection on everything Arnav has said and done was so cryptic and vague - it's shoddy.

The CVs need to take a step-back and evaluate what message they want to get across, because the more they continue to skate over the really rubbish that happens to Khushi, the less people will be interested in seeing the female lead being made so weak and disrespected - no matter how many times they use Sanaya for comical, light hearted scenes OR rely on ASR.

I am bit lost. Did Daljeet give any interview ? 

Here:

A lot of what is being said makes sense. Sadly, it is difficult for some fanatics to differentiate between an actor and the character.

As for the clarifications about the track, honestly, I think right now the whole IPKKND should remain quiet and let their work do the talking and watch how it reflects on the trps.

* Btw^ typing mistake above, I intended to say, that I understand Daljeet being upset about being personally attacked.

OMG this is the first time I am hearing of this video,... Thank you Ouma for the link... Hug I just saw the video... I truly don't understand the need for this vide... I also don't know the context in which all this was said...

one thing that struck me was why is everyone going on and on about how hard they work and the amount of effort being put into filming.. .. What are they trying to say that others don't work hard enough to get their products out? Everyone feels that way be it with any product ... that's the bottom line..

Ouma, I am sure even Shyam would have received several hate emails... but we did not see him reacting  the way some of these stars are reacting.. if they know they are doing their job why do have to release a video like this? Shouldn't they be ignoring such emails and comments and get on with their life.. it is affecting them because they themselves are unable to separate themselves from their fictional selves.. else such comments should not upset them.. instead they should be thrilled to get such attention...

Don't mean to digress from the real subject of this thread...but did watch the video and agree with the above. Where was the need for DB to make such a  "Anjali"  like statement...Please love me ...dont send me hate emails...

Wake up dear to the real world,  I agree people should not be making persoanl remarks coz it is just acting but wasn't this the same crowd who was backing you and asking you not to leave the show !!!

Also the no. of hours you guys work...this is a global economy my friend. Name one proffesion or country whose work force is not stressed.

So DB you wanted a bigger part ..a lead ..you have it ..now deal with it.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmyswetha_chLadyLaLaAkanksha-asha...SanzBarbieOnepoundChicMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I agree with everything you have said it seems like Anjali is the lead not Khushi

jazzpreetdorindakateDrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicMrDarcyfan

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post and every point u mentioned is bang on.
Every member on the show owe an apology except her dad and NK.
I felt very bad for Khushi when Shyam was exposed to Gupta's. Everyone were worried about Payal's marriage but none felt sorry for her for forcing her into unwilling engagement with a jerk

Mahika24jazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmyOnepoundChicMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Euphoria.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3102072#61249396

I have no words for this post
Ali, what is this...please explain it to me in English Embarrassed Someone's account got hacked? Is one of the PH's alias posting here again?

Go to top