Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 15)

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Hi Priyanka

I cannot speak for Sanaya but honestly I hope the drama that goes on over the internet never reflects on the sets of the show where they seem to behave like one happy family. It's unfair, I feel they should all maintain a distance from fans, like Barun and Sanaya do. Or deal with it a very level headed manor as Akshay and Abhas do. I understand it is wrong from Daljeet too get upset about being personally attacked because of Anjali but from the video there was a sense of her not being able to handle it and perhaps taking it to heart, I hope she distances herself. I can repeat that 100x for Mr. Hedge. Seriously that dude should not use the internet to communicate with IPKKND fans, he doesn't do himself, the show or us any favours. It's really bad practise. Hire a PR please.

But back to Khushi, 100% ditto. I am still frustrated at the fact they haven't addressed THAT line from Thursday but then again I am not surprise, they have as I feared successfully romanticised that notion. I think they've never quite grasped how to balance Khushi happy-go-lucky, fun loving, bubbly attitude with that sense of maturity and her feisty side, I mean it does emerge once in a while but I think they're in fear of making her the stereotypical bread and butter SP bahu hence they have this tendency to skate over all of Khushi's serious, demeaning issues. Which is frustrating because initially when the show started, Khushi really had spunk where she wouldn't let anyone demean her unfairly.

I'm glad we're getting more monologues to understand her HOWEVER who in the world wrote the dialogues for today's DM scene, where she is talking about how some things will never change but then a second later she decides they can be changed. Plus her reflection on everything Arnav has said and done was so cryptic and vague - it's shoddy.

The CVs need to take a step-back and evaluate what message they want to get across, because the more they continue to skate over the really rubbish that happens to Khushi, the less people will be interested in seeing the female lead being made so weak and disrespected - no matter how many times they use Sanaya for comical, light hearted scenes OR rely on ASR.

I am bit lost. Did Daljeet give any interview ? 

Here:

A lot of what is being said makes sense. Sadly, it is difficult for some fanatics to differentiate between an actor and the character.

As for the clarifications about the track, honestly, I think right now the whole IPKKND should remain quiet and let their work do the talking and watch how it reflects on the trps.

* Btw^ typing mistake above, I intended to say, that I understand Daljeet being upset about being personally attacked.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-AmazingAmy.Euphoria.LadyLaLaincandescentOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post.

Not only disrespected but I will say that the character of Khushi is ill treated in the show.
To be honest the characterization of Khushi is the poorest.It seems they can mold her according to any shape,any size.
We have till today never sen Khushi's monologue.We didn't know what she felt after the Diwali kiss,what she felt after the forced marriage,what she felt when Arnav blamed her for every thing.And today we got a monologue but it was a slap on her character.Girl your hubby is trying to win you.But you are upset because Anjali Di is upset,Akash and Payal are fighting.Come on girl what about the insult your hubby did to you for his dearest sister.Why did not you blast him.Girl you are having problems in your married life but you are thinking about how to solve Payal's problem.Sometime do think about yourself.What will you do with your life?Do you even know that you have a life?

It is just because of Sanaya that the irritating,annoying,self blaming and ever sacrificing character is so popular.She gave life to this lifeless character.EmbarrassedBut what she got in return?No awards in SPA.The writer saying that this is always about Arnav-Anjali.We are called in human because we can not sympathize with Anjali.So do they want to us feel for that woman who wanted to abort her child and hate that woman who just made the mistake of entering Mrs. Jha's room.Sleepy

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

momof2_IPKKNDdramasarangerdorindakatejazzpreetEmerald-fascinationarhi_78swetha_chDrwhoAmazingAmyLadyLaLaAkanksha-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmincandescentMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
@ Incandescent - I think people mean the "Rangmunch" vedio with DB and Akshay Dogra! I didnt see it! But they were apparently "Justifying" Anjali!

It is SO sad that it has come to that! No one justified ASR or Khushi or even SHYAM! Abhaas handled all the "Shyam" negativity SO well! If DB dosent have the guts to deal with the way people dislike Anjali, well then TOUGH!

Sorry but I have NO sympathy for Anjali OR Daljeet! They BOTH need a reality check! Anjali is a looser who just worships her husband and cant even CONTEMPLATE that he may be wrong! After SO many people accused him, SHE thinks that every lie coming out of his month is true! Not only Khushi, but Payal and NK and even Manorama said things about Shyam! Even her OWN brother saw fit to beleive THOSE versions and not Shyam's version! But STILL she wants to trust Shyam! She dosent want to blame "Her CHOTE", so she blames Khushi! NO SYMPATHY FOR HER SORRY!! No matter what the PH says, I dont care about Anjali's pain, coz she bought it on HERSELF with her willful blindness! THEN she blames it all on other people! It is very hard to sympathise with someone like that!

As for DB... sorry girl... NO sympathy for you either! If you cant stand the "Heat" then get out of the kitchen! IF you could not handle how people will react to a negative and even MORE pathetic Anjali, THEN you should not have "Negotiated" more screen space and threatened to walk out, if they didnt make IPKKND into 'Didi Ki Sautan"!! Do you REALLY think that ANY fans of IPKKND and Arnav and Khushi will SYMPATHIZE with you, when it is courtesy of you, that we are getting this "Watered down" so called "Redemption track"???

If you think THAT, then you are even MORE dilliusional than Anjali Jha!!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 18 July 2012 at 5:08pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdramasarangerhopethisworksdorindakateSaraJLfascinationKkkkkingKhanHessa85swetha_chDrwhoAmazingAmyLadyLaLaAkanksha-SanzBarbieOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmincandescent

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
@ SaJanLuv14: Exactly, thank you!!!  I too was keeping quiet in hopes that they would give Khushi some respect. Then the Shyam revelation came and went, GH started talking about Anjali being a lead and BD started giving justifications for her character and I lost it. This PH doesn't see Khushi, their lead, as a character who deserves any apologies. As for SI, I agree she deserves better. This is what she gets for carrying the show single-handedly, without any drama, for 2 months!

@ Ouma: Hiii, lovely post dear! You know, I'm not sure why fans know DB's personal mail address in the first place. As for Khushi, completely agree about the DM scene. I didn't get it...it wasn't well written or directed, SI did the best she could.

@ Jameelah52: That's the big question on all our minds...what is Khushi thinking right now? I wish the CVs would let us know. I don't want to compare but Anjali gets a flashback/breakdown/monologue scene every day now...would it hurt to spread it around and give some of those scenes to Khushi as well...just so we know exactly why she is angry at Arnav.

@ MaddyAddy: Second time today you have spoke my mind, word for word.

@ MrDarcyfan: Thank you! You are completely right in your anger. I feel the same way. They used SI without any break for 2 months when Barun was away, because they needed someone with the same charisma to carry the show alone. Yet now, they have no problems sidelining her to show bro-sis love and its not even SI complaining, its the fans complaining because majority of us do not want to see any more bro-sis scenes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateDrwhoOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicMrDarcyfan

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by incandescent

Hi Priyanka

I cannot speak for Sanaya but honestly I hope the drama that goes on over the internet never reflects on the sets of the show where they seem to behave like one happy family. It's unfair, I feel they should all maintain a distance from fans, like Barun and Sanaya do. Or deal with it a very level headed manor as Akshay and Abhas do. I understand it is wrong from Daljeet too get upset about being personally attacked because of Anjali but from the video there was a sense of her not being able to handle it and perhaps taking it to heart, I hope she distances herself. I can repeat that 100x for Mr. Hedge. Seriously that dude should not use the internet to communicate with IPKKND fans, he doesn't do himself, the show or us any favours. It's really bad practise. Hire a PR please.

But back to Khushi, 100% ditto. I am still frustrated at the fact they haven't addressed THAT line from Thursday but then again I am not surprise, they have as I feared successfully romanticised that notion. I think they've never quite grasped how to balance Khushi happy-go-lucky, fun loving, bubbly attitude with that sense of maturity and her feisty side, I mean it does emerge once in a while but I think they're in fear of making her the stereotypical bread and butter SP bahu hence they have this tendency to skate over all of Khushi's serious, demeaning issues. Which is frustrating because initially when the show started, Khushi really had spunk where she wouldn't let anyone demean her unfairly.

I'm glad we're getting more monologues to understand her HOWEVER who in the world wrote the dialogues for today's DM scene, where she is talking about how some things will never change but then a second later she decides they can be changed. Plus her reflection on everything Arnav has said and done was so cryptic and vague - it's shoddy.

The CVs need to take a step-back and evaluate what message they want to get across, because the more they continue to skate over the really rubbish that happens to Khushi, the less people will be interested in seeing the female lead being made so weak and disrespected - no matter how many times they use Sanaya for comical, light hearted scenes OR rely on ASR.

I am bit lost. Did Daljeet give any interview ? 

Here:

A lot of what is being said makes sense. Sadly, it is difficult for some fanatics to differentiate between an actor and the character.

As for the clarifications about the track, honestly, I think right now the whole IPKKND should remain quiet and let their work do the talking and watch how it reflects on the trps.

* Btw^ typing mistake above, I intended to say, that I understand Daljeet being upset about being personally attacked.

Thanks Ouma !!

I don't think it's fair to attack her or bash her. I don't understand why people are making it personal. The problem is that CVs are not being able to strike the balance. 

But I also feel she's taking it to heart. One thing I don't understand is that why is PH, CVs and actors trying to justify this whole and expecting every single viewer to see things from their POV?... Why this constant effort to convince us? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyLadyLaLaRabba-Ve-DelenaOnepoundChic

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you...they show her character with so much inconsistencies like one moment she acts so maturely by hiding her birthday from everybody bcz of anjilli and the next minute she is asking akash to go on a honeymoon trip which is so absurd... Similarly arnav insulted her so much the other night and after that rather than saying sorry to her he reminded her of the contract and in today's episode he was asking her " Kay Aisa kya ho Gaya hai Kay tum smile bhi nahin kar sakti ho"... Akash treats her like payal's sister only although she is his brother's wife as well.

Mahika24jazzpreetAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
@ MrDarcyfan   - I watched half of it and I have no intention of watching the rest. 

I can't believe this. Shyam, ASR , Khushi all have been bashed. 

Edited by incandescent - 18 July 2012 at 5:06pm

dorindakateAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicMrDarcyfan

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3102072#61249396

I have no words for this post

jazzpreetAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmRabba-Ve-DelenaOnepoundChic

Go to top