Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 11)

Farro12 Groupbie
Farro12
Farro12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I agree with the ur posts khushi needs some khushi in her life.being an orphan and feeling obliged is her motto in life I guess and only person who can bring a change is her asr and he even started that by repenting, regretting ... By giving her expensive gifts not only showing that it was her birthday but bringing her to his level...iss pyar ko kya naam dain!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

sanayakhushifan Goldie
sanayakhushifan
sanayakhushifan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

All I have to say is there is no consistency in Khushi's character. I have been saying this for a very long time. Now I feel even Arnav is being diluted. It doesn't just stop there, Arhi track is getting compromised in all this. 

After the kidnapping track, Arhi were supposed to move forward but now I feel they have taken two steps backward.

As for the clothes, I get that she is chamkili and all but what about the materials and number of outfits? Anjali has a bigger wardrobe than Arnav-Khushi-Shyam-Akash-Payal's wardrobe combined.  

She can be all sacrificing but will the Raizada's and Gupta's ever find out about her sacrifices? Khushi has suffered too but I feel the cvs are trying to divert audiences sympathy towards Anjali by toning down Arhi track. The intensity is lost somewhere. 

Let them focus on Anjali and see how quickly their precious TRP take a dive further into the Indian Ocean!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24jazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmyDrwhoswetha_chPunkin22Akanksha-zafiOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmincandescent

Hot.Pink.Heels IF-Rockerz
Hot.Pink.Heels
Hot.Pink.Heels

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
I agree with what you're saying ...to an extent! 
I too wish they would pay more attention to Khushi's character to carry of a proper realistic consistency.
I remember in one interview Sanaya had said that the writers love Khushi cuz they can make Khushi do anything! Which is quite true, since she laughs, cries, goofs off, has a temper and everything else!
I feel that doesn't mean that they stop paying attention to the details on her character! 

But I think the PH are so desperately trying to justify Anjali because they already know that we love Arnav and Khushi so no matter what they make those two characters do and no matter how much we crib about it, at the end of the day we love them! But that doesn't apply to Anjali! All these days we loved Anjali cuz she was Arnav's sweet Di that played a huge role in making Arnav and Khushi realize their love during PaYash's wedding! And now when she is the vulnerable, hurt wife and doesn't know how to react to the situation she is unconciously getting in the way of Arnav and Khushi's relationship, which makes her look like a potential thorn in ArHi's love story. But she's not!
She's just a woman that had her husband snatched away and wants support from her beloved brother and is hurt when she sees him preoccupied with his wife, whom she believes is the cause to all her problems.

But I definitely agree that Khushi deserves much more attention from the writers and Sanaya definitely deserves more credit for her role!

I know I sound like I'm supporting Anjali, but that's not the case. Trust me it seriously irritates me whenever they show Anjali coming in Arnav and Khushi's way but I do realize that the writers are trying to convey something through her actions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

sanayakhushifan Goldie
sanayakhushifan
sanayakhushifan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Euphoria.

Wrote a bigass essay, then lost it all. F*L.

But I agree with you Pri...couldn't have said it better mysel

Please oh pretty please find your essay (ahem, rewrite LOL)!  I would love to read it!  Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy.Euphoria.OmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Priyanka,

Excellent post and very valid points!

They can try all they want, to get Anjali's pain across but don't they know 'You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink'..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmyzafiOmNaMaSteOm

sanayakhushifan Goldie
sanayakhushifan
sanayakhushifan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hot.Pink.Heels

I agree with what you're saying ...to an extent! 
I too wish they would pay more attention to Khushi's character to carry of a proper realistic consistency.
I remember in one interview Sanaya had said that the writers love Khushi cuz they can make Khushi do anything! Which is quite true, since she laughs, cries, goofs off, has a temper and everything else!
I feel that doesn't mean that they stop paying attention to the details on her character! 

But I think the PH are so desperately trying to justify Anjali because they already know that we love Arnav and Khushi so no matter what they make those two characters do and no matter how much we crib about it, at the end of the day we love them! But that doesn't apply to Anjali! All these days we loved Anjali cuz she was Arnav's sweet Di that played a huge role in making Arnav and Khushi realize their love during PaYash's wedding! And now when she is the vulnerable, hurt wife and doesn't know how to react to the situation she is unconciously getting in the way of Arnav and Khushi's relationship, which makes her look like a potential thorn in ArHi's love story. But she's not!
She's just a woman that had her husband snatched away and wants support from her beloved brother and is hurt when she sees him preoccupied with his wife, whom she believes is the cause to all her problems.

But I definitely agree that Khushi deserves much more attention from the writers and Sanaya definitely deserves more credit for her role!

I know I sound like I'm supporting Anjali, but that's not the case. Trust me it seriously irritates me whenever they show Anjali coming in Arnav and Khushi's way but I do realize that the writers are trying to convey something through her actions.

I just switch channels so quickly when I Anjali's  tap water start to flow.  I simply cannot relate to Anjali's character nor do I feel an iota of sympathy.  I get that the writers are trying to garner sympathy and make us "feel" for Anjali lekin, I just cannot tolerate her! 

Edited by sanayakhushifan - 18 July 2012 at 3:43pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateErika1saddafmahmoodDrwhoAmazingAmyswetha_chzafiAkanksha-OmNaMaSteOm

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for writing this, I feel the same way. Kushi never gets an apology from anyone. It is just ridiculous. I want ASR to say sorry to her, if not for everything else, for forcing her to get married to him. Now ASR wants to make her smile. If she smiles, so what? Will that alleviate her pain?

jazzpreetdorindakateAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

sanayakhushifan Goldie
sanayakhushifan
sanayakhushifan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Priyanka,

Excellent post and very valid points!

They can try all they want, to get Anjali's pain across but don't they know 'You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink'..

Very very well said! Clap

dorindakateDrwhoAmazingAmyzafiOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top