Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 10)

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

All I have to say is there is no consistency in Khushi's character. I have been saying this for a very long time. Now I feel even Arnav is being diluted. It doesn't just stop there, Arhi track is getting compromised in all this. 

After the kidnapping track, Arhi were supposed to move forward but now I feel they have taken two steps backward.

As for the clothes, I get that she is chamkili and all but what about the materials and number of outfits? Anjali has a bigger wardrobe than Arnav-Khushi-Shyam-Akash-Payal's wardrobe combined.  

She can be all sacrificing but will the Raizada's and Gupta's ever find out about her sacrifices? Khushi has suffered too but I feel the cvs are trying to divert audiences sympathy towards Anjali by toning down Arhi track. The intensity is lost somewhere. 

Edited by incandescent - 18 July 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

dynamosjazzpreetdorindakateEmerald-Erika1yongshinswetha_chAmazingAmyPunkin22ChaituvAkanksha-pisces25OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicsbk2

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarahatke

Sorry cant agree with everything its just when the las 2 mon they have been showing khushi at some point i thought that cv's r not doing justice to other character specially daljeet as she is the main character but yeh they needed khushi at that point when asr was not there n sanaya was just perfect she did a tremendous job love her for that

Yeah with the fact of less respect if u see from this point that no one know exactly why their marriage took place like that not GP Not even Raizadas but still raizadas accepted her specially anji n try to give her right as a bahu in the house as well as nani
GP also forgive her even though they still dont know tha reason but they love her like before n even give her n her husband the same respect m love as payal i think even more
But yeh rite now story is at the point when still things r uncleared to raizadas so they have to either come up with evidence or to clarify everything
Yeh with clothing n hairstyle i always oppose to that specially those black pins plz plz move that n yeh she need some beautiful clothing may be we ll see that soon
Nice post dear as I love ipk sarun the whole team

Sorry to quote your post regarding Anjali as lead! since when? is she lead starting from promos, title cover,Title, title tract, to IPKKND's tag line, to all these BG songs where is she lead? I can't see her as lead, and I am sure that I am not blind. It's not until you start watching this show, then you realise she is a big part of this show.
You know what made her lead? DB's interview then GH's tweet not until that.
Seriously, if she is a lead then wow! what a weird tag line,title,cover and the rest.
I have nothing against anyone, but I refuse to believe that Anjali is the main lead. I can't understand this at all. I am not blind why can't I see her as the main lead from the start?

I am sorry even if it's "Didi Ki Sautan" main lead would be Khushi no matter what.
"Older Sister's Sautan" Main Lead Sautan = Khushi, who's sister Arnav another lead.. Where is Anjali? she is the Di so who is the lead again???Khushi! because it's going to be about Di's Sautan, and not Di. Just by naming it Di(Older sister) doesn't make Anjali the lead.

Really! wow! how very generous of Raizada's to accept her... You know why they all accepted her? Because ARNAV threatened to leave RM with KhushiAngry
You know what made grandmother changed her mind? Khushi herself didAngry
If it was Payal she would be out of RM by now, but Khushi decided to fight against all alone.

I am so so so sorry if I hurt anyone with my post.

Edited by SaraaK - 18 July 2012 at 3:41pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdramasarangersaddafmahmoodSarun_4everErika1swetha_chAmazingAmyzafiPunkin22Akanksha-.Kiran.OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Can't Barun and Sanaya wear their own cloths? I'm sure Sanaya has a lot Asian outfits. Whenever my sister watches IPK, she only complains about their outftits.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetsaddafmahmoodAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Bini311 IF-Dazzler
Bini311
Bini311

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
very very well said..they treat her like crap..with inconsistent story lines...cheap wadrobe...no depth in her character...if it was arnav anjali's story than why promote it as a love story??? I feel really sad for the show...they are other shows on starplus that are doing well because all the characters are sketched out well, and are consistent with the story lines and emotions...but IPK takes a 360 turn with every episode...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateEmerald-Mahi122AmazingAmyAkanksha-zafiOmNaMaSteOm

sanayakhushifan Goldie
sanayakhushifan
sanayakhushifan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
It breaks my heart to see Khushi's character not given the scope and depth it should be given!  I absolutely adore Khushi and the love story between Arnav and Khushi and so it breaks my heart to see the nonsense of a "story" that is being shown.   I am so sick of poojali and I swear I change the channel everytime I see her rona rona (cry me a river please)!  There are so so many angles that have been left unexplored with Khushi's family and Khushi/Arnav.
Sanaya very clearly is a professional and would not b*tch about being sidelined.  Actually, I don't think the makers can AFFORD to sideline Khushi/Sanaya - but on the same token, they are not doing any justice to the character of Khushi and quite frankly, they are taking Sanaya for granted!  Khushi is the SOUL of IPKKND and Sanaya/Barun the heart! 

How do they expect to garner their TRPs if they butcher their main character?  I simply do not get this logic!  Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateMahi122Erika1AmazingAmyswetha_chzafiOmNaMaSteOm

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
A big hug to u for posting this ! Better u post  this on 4lions FB page! 
    Ofcourse yes,her character has never been  justified frm the beginning of the show. Her pain , sorrow or her feelings were never been focused or shown to viewers  properly! Either it is after Asr announcing his engagement with La after almost kiss or when he said her characterless! I was a bit surprised when she was not shown crying for hardly a minute when she got to knw why Asr married her?( I don't like her crying though),but just wanted to say how neglected her character is!
          Once the marriage track started they completely failed to balance the consistency in  her character! Where is the pain , where is the anger? She risked her life to save this man and got him home and he did not fail to accuse her again on the next night? She blamed herself n said he is right? Ok agin  today she said she is not upset with Arnav but how can she forget what he said? How do The viewers supposed to understand her? Where is the consistency again? Ppl failing to understand what she wants n why is she behaving like this with Arnav, good they took a minute today to show what she feel!I didn't really mind her going to GH for herB'Day , atleast got rid of RM sick ppl.  
    I agree with SaNaya's wardrobe n hair style, when they can provide such beautiful sarees to her what's stopping them to do with her! she carry's everything so well though! Even Anjali's simple sarees which she is wearing these days r far better than kushi's! Anyway enough of rantingLOL. Nice post again!

Edited by Chaituv - 18 July 2012 at 6:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Decent6Chori Goldie
Decent6Chori
Decent6Chori

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Sanaya Irani is a woman of perfection. Professionalism is her middle name, that's why she is putting up with this crap. If I were her, I would have stood up and told my whiny scriptwriter to bring some consistency in my character. I will not tolerate if Arnav manages to manao-fy her without getting a good earful. Na-uh, so NOT done!
The dude needs to be slapped and knocked some sense into. He flirts with her one minute, and he's yelling at her the other. Tlk about mood swings! Even I dont hve as many while im PMSing...

Dont get me started on the clothes. Look at the leads from the other shows. They r getting brand new clothes every other day. I dont ask for a new dress for Sanaya everyday, at least dont give her uniform clothing, with the same pattern in different colors! This kanjoos PH should b happy they hve such a stunning lead who manages to look beautiful no matter what!

Daljeet, thanks a lot! Im not bashing her, but seriously her demands r screwing things up! I have an idea for them. Let Sanaya leave the show, make it all about didi! Perfect! She deserves better anyway...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24jazzpreetBalamPichkari-dorindakatedramasarangersaddafmahmoodEmerald-Erika1arhi_78-enchanted-swetha_chAmazingAmyzafiEtherealSanz..Akanksha-Chaituv.Kiran.OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Wrote a bigass essay, then lost it all. F*L.

But I agree with you Pri...couldn't have said it better myself

Edited by .Euphoria. - 18 July 2012 at 3:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetdorindakateEmerald-AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

Go to top