Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. - Page 42

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Siri22

Nothing really changed Manju atleast for me. Maybe I'm in the minority but I didn't like today's epi. I'm respecting ASR less and less nowadays.

Good luck to him and his di! They suit each other rather well.

I want Khushi to tell him clearly that she will not go back with him whatever happens!

he will take her back and when next there is an issue and he has to choose between Khushi and Di, we know who will win! 

These people don't want to give up Didi Ki Saut angle!   
Originally posted by Siri22

Nothing really changed Manju atleast for me. Maybe I'm in the minority but I didn't like today's epi. I'm respecting ASR less and less nowadays.

i have mixed reaction for today
happy khushi left sad that ASR is still not letting khushi be the first or rather equal in priority

Expecting arnav to give topmost priority to khushi is dfclt bcz of the bond arnav-anjali share but y cant he place both of them on the same pedestal??one is a sister,another is his wife...both r equally important in his life ...so y cnt he treat both of them equally...&y the hell does he never speak up in favour of his wife wen mamiji insults her...remember after thr marriage during the muh-dikhayi wen ppl were insulting khushi he had stood up for her...y nt now??/especially wen he knows all that she has gone thru thx to his family...
Originally posted by sweet_ipsi

Expecting arnav to give topmost priority to khushi is dfclt bcz of the bond arnav-anjali share but y cant he place both of them on the same pedestal??one is a sister,another is his wife...both r equally important in his life ...so y cnt he treat both of them equally...&y the hell does he never speak up in favour of his wife wen mamiji insults her...remember after thr marriage during the muh-dikhayi wen ppl were insulting khushi he had stood up for her...y nt now??/especially wen he knows all that she has gone thru thx to his family...

U know some things never change like they are inherited from birth. Mami, ASR and last but not least JHALI will fall in this category. I felt awful when ASR saying that loves Khushi and JHALI in same breath. If not more at least equal respect and equal concern to Khushi from ASR for all the things Khushi underwent for him and his family. I think I can only dream off about it 😍Edited by arhi-sarun-fan - 11 years ago
can somebody tell me y aakash all of a sudden has started calling khushi &not khushiji?
Originally posted by sweet_ipsi

can somebody tell me y aakash all of a sudden has started calling khushi khushiji?

Cos his glass frames do not let him see anyone else's pain than weepingjali...he holds khushi responsible...I want to see wat he will call his bhai after he finds out khushi  hat to marry arnav to save Payash marriage... Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Cos his glass frames do not let him see anyone else's pain than weepingjali...he holds khushi responsible...I want to see wat he will call his bhai after he finds out khushi  hat to marry arnav to save Payash marriage...

that truth will never come out 
Good post.

When KKG suffers it is all justified in the name of passionate scenes to make up for it... except it seems like an endless wait punctuated by a few moments.

Anjali's behaviour might be natural, but if people give the justification of the bro-sis ties to be deeper than that of spouses, the reverse should also be true, wherein Anjali should trust what ASR is saying.

Possibly the issue is that ASR himself did not look convinced of KKG's complete and absolute innocence

Edited by deejayaqueel - 11 years ago