Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. - Page 41

Posted: 11 years ago
What is this news about di ka saut.i never heard of this before.iam watching this show from day one.they never promoted a thing of this sort.why now?khushi is one of main leads we r not least interested about happens to anjali and her god dame hallucinations.this show is what today coz of arshi not bro sis relation.its high time they must give importance to khushi's character.i feel very sad when I see her character losing its originality.
Originally posted by merry777

What is this news about di ka saut.i never heard of this before.iam watching this show from day one.they never promoted a thing of this sort.why now?khushi is one of main leads we r not least interested about happens to anjali and her god dame hallucinations.this show is what today coz of arshi not bro sis relation.its high time they must give importance to khushi's character.i feel very sad when I see her character losing its originality.

true true
Originally posted by Mahi122

...new message from PH - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3107793&PID=61446876&#61446876

😆

Its so sad...but they can't control or brainwash our mind...at least not those of us who have a brain of our own. The displeasure from fans is growing and everyone is speaking out now. I was actually glad to hear Star Plus is getting loads of hate mail. I doubt its "hate mail"...its people speaking out against the current track.. They need to be aware of how the audience feels, so they don't make the mistake of dragging this track much longer.
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
I still feel Kushi is disrespected...I  mean her clothes, dialogues, scenes that she deserves...all can be much much better...I wonder when Sanaya will put her foot down and demand what she rightfully deserves...
Finally , they listened n kushi is out of RM🥳...Loving this, wish she stays strong n give him very hard time. She has to return RM with all her due respect now.
Originally posted by Chaituv

Finally , they listened n kushi is out of RM🥳...Loving this, wish she stays strong n give him very hard time. She has to return RM with all her due respect now.

and better clothes than her husband's sister hopefully !!
Originally posted by Mahi122

and better clothes than her husband's sister hopefully !!

Wishful thinking! She has to get rid of those horrendous anarkali's . I prefer the dresses she used to wear before marriage , she is much prettier in them...hope they give her some good new dresses. I don't mind if they r simple too. 
I couldn't agree with you more!!
Wonderful post!! This is for you!! 👏
Hiya ladies,

Nothing has changed has it?

Poison Ivy is still queening away, the most imp person in brother's life, while his wife is the sacrificial lamb!

I am not appeased at all.

The only silver lining is that Khushi has physically left the Mad house!
Originally posted by Drwho

Hiya ladies,

Nothing has changed has it?

Poison Ivy is still queening away, the most imp person in brother's life, while his wife is the sacrificial lamb!

I am not appeased at all.

The only silver lining is that Khushi has physically left the Mad house!

Nothing really changed Manju atleast for me. Maybe I'm in the minority but I didn't like today's epi. I'm respecting ASR less and less nowadays.