Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mastiSanaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
totally agree with you! I hate the way this show is treating Sanaya but can't stop watching becoz Sanaya is still part of it😭

Sanaya please leave this show so that i will also be able to quit this "DIDI KA SAUT" story😡
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Darn true! It is high time Sanaya puts her foot down.. I don't know what has conspired between Daljeet and the PH and what her post was all about, but reading a few posts here i come to know they are trying to promote the Didi Ki Saut Theme 😕

Khushi has been disrespected and humiliated to such a degree that i don't think in real any normal person would be so normal like Khushi.. They would turn mentally demented..

And yes Khushi's wardrobe needs attention.. We have always had this complaint with the PH.. The leads esp Khushi's wardrobe is not up to the mark comprising of cheap material whilst Anjali wears all designer stuff.. Even Maami for that matter.. Agreed Khushi's parents belong to a middle class society in the serial but other shows with middle class indian concept have much better clothes.. And Khushi is married into the Raizada's and she is the wife of the Fashion House head.. She needs stylish clothes. Not gaudy stuff!😡
pairocks thumbnail
seriously...well said...sanaya has 2 get sme crdit guys ...wat say kuch kare ?
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u for this lovely post...It really hurts to see Kushi been treated like this... The PH should be damn luck to get such an beautiful amazing talented actress like her who doesn't even complain about things.. Seriously cv's or GH should see this post...
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: evenjleena28

There is a big difference between Sanaya and Khushi and that is one is fiction and other is a real person...very much like Barun and Arnav/ASR...she doesnt have a vision or third eye to know what the future holds and lets face it enunciation wise she is the best in the show others notwithstanding...so yes my dear...your moot is point or shall I say pointless??

So if being chirpy and talkative doesnt translate to being smart, then what is your fav doing on the same sbs/sbb???he jumps, dances and makes weird faces...does that make him the same as "KHUSHI" or he gets special favour???

I agree Vibha... today if BS & SI are successful it is thanks to the story, the direction and the entire team who have made them a success... I have seen a few of the male leads past serial and was surprised to see the contrast.. it is the way he is portrayed and the character he plays which has changed his success story.. saying that SI piggy backs on the success of her co-star is a joke... SI is solely responsible for her success... their character complement each other but they succeed in what they do solely because of their talents and no one is doing a favour to the other... in fact in fact BS in one of his interviews  said  how impressed he was with SI's professionalism and talent.. he went ahead to say how she makes it easier to enact a scene... he said that if the female lead is not cooperative or is in tune with the performance, the scene will lose its magic ... so in my opinion they both complement each other ...
Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sunaina02

I had said something similar always. Khushi is one of the most inconsistent character and often made to behave in a silly and irritated way .

Sanaya should be more careful about what type of roles she gets otherewise somehow her chracter is always sidelined by other characters in the show (current and previous )
Being chirpy and talkative in SBS/SBB does not translate to smart bargain with PH. 

Hmm I don't agree...this is a misconception people have about Sanaya. She is loud and talkative, that is her personality. Just because she talks a lot doesn't mean she is manipulative. It is often the quiet and sweet ones, the ones you don't suspect, that turn out to be manipulative. Sanaya is clean and simple at heart.

I applaud Sanaya for being so drama-free. If this was any other lead actress, there would be catfights on the set by now. If a supporting actor is randomly called the female lead by the show's writer...after a year of hard work done by Sanaya to help make the show what it is today...and then you have the PH going around defending that supporting actor when they have never done the same for her, I'd be pissed off! I applaud Sanaya for being more mature than me. She is a petite woman but never weak, she doesn't need to beg or have others make excuses for her.

Sanaya is not the kind who would bargain, threaten to quit or demand the PH to change the storyline just so she can showcase her acting skills. That would be selfish in a way because she would be thinking of furthering her own career at the expense of the show. That sets her apart from most actors. Yes maybe it hurts her individually in the long run but at least she will always have the utmost respect for her professionalism. See the immense love and support she is getting from us right now, without having anyone tell us to do so. It comes naturally from us, she doesn't have to beg for it. That alone shows that she is doing something right! Besides, if she is content with her career, good for her.

Because she easily could turn the show upside down with her demands if she wanted to. If the PH can bend over backwards and change the whole theme of the show for a supporting actor, I can only imagine what they would do for Sanaya. They know better than anyone that this show would tank the minute Sanaya left, as it would be incomplete without one-half of the jodi that makes the show. They could afford to let go of the supporting actors of this show as they are all quite replaceable. I believe the only reason they negotiated a new contract with DB is because of the fans massive support of her. I'm sure she was happy with the fans then but is calling out those same fans now...but that's another topic.

I'd lose respect for Sanaya if she put herself above the show in any way. And I know she never would, which is why I love her. And the girl CAN ACT so she has nothing to prove. No one aside from biased people will dare to say otherwise. She proved all she needed to in the past 2 months when she carried the show and kept it in the top 10 which was quite an achievement with the male lead gone for so long on a daily show. I didn't see her complain nor do I see her showing off now. She is loud and fun in interviews, while going her job quietly without any drama...I wish I had her positive attitude!

I'm glad that Sanaya is the way she is and hope she never changes.

Edit: One more thing...for a show that was specifically written to be about a brother-sister's journey (by the writer's own admission)...the fact that Sanaya made a place for herself as one of the two MOST popular and loved characters on the show  is very telling. She doesn't have the author-backed role on this show. You need talent but I believe it is easier to look better when your character is well-written. Khushi is not, as you said...yet Sanaya made the character come to life and is loved by so many now! That says a lot about her doesn't it? 😉
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Sanaya and Drashti are two actress with no tantrums.
Potatoefreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drwho

Good morning, Potatoji,

I am so glad you agree Sanaya is a brilliant actor! But I am worried as well!

The other day you said Daljeet is an amazing actress! 

But I am glad you changed your mind...

Yes, the recent interview with Daljeet did not go down well with me. I honestly thought she was an amazing actress, however the she was very unprofessional in dealing with criticism, thus change of mind as you would put it.  The recent  interview really put me off and made me change in opinion. 

I always thought Sanaya was a good actress, even when I was praising Daljeet. 
Edited by Potatoefreak - 11 years ago
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I agree that it is frustrating that we get a family-social after 300 episodes of a delicious love story. While I agree that Khushi gets horribly sidelined or keeps getting pulled into doing some nonsense, I get the sense that both Arnav and Khushi's feelings are not explored. I thought we will see both of them wounded after the kidnapping and Shyam-revelation fiasco, but instead both their feelings are shoved under the carpet and random tracks are explored. I wanted to see a growth in the Arnav-Khushi love story, taking it to the next level, emotionally that is. But nada. Zilch.

I get that an antagonist is needed for drama, and Anjali it is, as long as they keep her the antagonist and not the protagonist, I am okay. Also this business of giving interviews crying over not getting enough understanding from fans is bollocks. Please take a leaf out of Abhaas's book who has taken it all gamely.

And yes that wardrobe. Gawd! Who the hell wears velvet?? Really!

I blame the writers wholly for this mess. I will give them free advice – tell a complicated love story in a simple manner by exploring and giving insight into BOTH characters. To paraphrase the writer, advice lena hain tau le.
ss_sk thumbnail
Totally totally agree with every one here.. I juz started watching IPK online few months back and I must say i was glued to my iphone watching all epi back to back for 3 days..
Its a daily soap and I am Ok with some bloopers and inconsistencies..
But Kushi's character is consistently inconsistent ...
As in recent episodes kushi looks like she is fine with Arnav's accussations and not sad ( except for 2 min of female rabba ve..)
but she looks more unhappy to see Payash silly fights.. This doesnt prove her to be Mahaan but a person with no self- respect..
Some of the scenes and dialogues are perfectly written that we love to watch them million times..
Please please put in some more effort to make kushi's character more consistent than trying to show her as MAHAAAN.