Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. - Page 20

Acnavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
agree with u...nice and awesome post.πŸ‘...so true dear...
actualy me too thinking the same...every one saying including daljeet , anjali is suffering a lot..  a lot a lot😑...so my question is ,  did khushi suffer anything? 😭 she suffered more than anjali😭...shyam insulted her very badly infront of every one😭...😑  i cant still think about that scene...from a lot of days our dear khushi started suffering  for other people...and what she  got return...0.00
    i really feel sad for sanaya...she is a brilliant actress fr ever...when barun was not there the show handled its position by sanaya's work not by daljeet's or any other...but no one appreciated her more about it...(i dont remember if any one said, i think BS said)
    now the only good thing is asr and nk is with her...thats good...but now cv's are not concentrating on khushi  ...look,  if barun and sanaya is not there will any one going to watch ipkknd...i dont mean that ipkkd is only  due to them...i agree every one worked hard together including daljeet...i respect it...but the story's main  leading acters is barun and sanaya  / arnav and khushi...anjali is only a  supporting character  not the lead actress...so how the people can bear , when a supporting actress/character  getting more care an attention  than the main lead...i agree that anjali also need attention...but not this way..for getting anjali or daljeet more screen space they shouldnot forget khushi the main lead for whom ipkknd is standing on its position...
i  just said my view...dont bash me if u dont like it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ur absolutely right, Sanaya shouldered dis show for 2 months, n she managed it very well, poor gal didn't take a break, I feel bad 4 her. N the bro-sis relationship which ur talkin abt dat's also true, bcuz GH tweeted dat on twitter, but they had earlier decided 2 put the title of the show as "Vaidehi". Edited by girlz-rule - 11 years ago
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sree07

Wow Amazing post. The one requires to be packed and send to PH and GH in golden boxes. So far the story was of arhi (nah i am not wrong, its written in star plus website) But GH tweets and says it is all about A and A not A and K. Thanks dude. You have set the cat free among the pigeons. Now every time I see anjali's character is emphasized I will curse her and your did ka saut forever for stealing the thunder from my arhi. GH could have kept his mouth shut and we would not have turned insecure towards Anjali screen space.

I agree, this thread needs to be packed and sent to 4 Lions, StarPlus and Hedge/Gul directly! 
lambi saans...lambi saans...sorry guyz m trying but...

😑...Grrr...this is becoming like Ross and Rachel - ' we were on a break thing now" - the tape recorder of the other side is stuck on - "this show was supposed to be about - Businessman and his sister da da da da da..."...how many times ...I mean how many times do we need to say that this is about what this show became...it started out as didi ki saut right ? why did you change the name ?? and stop planting posts man ( matlab apne fans se koi ladta hai kya - does anyone ever argue and fight with their fans ??)😑
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monalisa1234

Someone please pass it to the channel itself...They NEED to read and absorb this to get into their thick head...IF and Only they genuinely want the show to be saved.

Haan, agreed - does anyone know the channel's contact information and 4 Lions etc?
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you. What is this, something new, Sanaya is not the lead,but Anjali is.  This is absurd.  I had started to watch this only because of Sanaya, Not Barun or Anjali or anyone.  Sorry to hurt anybody's feelings, but for me it was Sanaya and only Sanaya. 

I also feel that Sanaya as Khushi is always being abused, humiliated and accused all the time.  I just hate to see Khushi being treated this way.

Gautam Hegde, what are you doing?  As it is the TRPs have dropped to 2.8.  Disastrous...
LittlePrincess8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry to say but whatever writer/actor/actress said , i can not relate with Anjali's character.what happened to her-her husband cheated her and her world shattered and now she will cry cry and cry and make everyone's life hell. but do you remember same kind of things happened with khushi also. when Arnav forcefully married her and tortured her, she was deeply in love with ASR and was expecting same from him. was she not cheated at that time.without any reason she received "i hate u" from ASR instead of "I Luv u"...her world not shattered...u cant take everything granted saying that she is strong...her family disowned...arnav's family disrespect her...what else...she also cried but never broke down...she smiled and tried to make up with everyone...that time we were able to feel her pain ,her sorrow , her unspoken words...nodoby asked us to feel but we felt ...why now...

see one thing PH needs to understand now a days nobody will be able relate to a woman who carried after husband who cheated her...this happen in real life also where the woman make herself strong for her child,her family..here Anjali has everything..family support,money..everything..people goes through much more tough phases...if they need to show Anjali--show her protecting her child, show her asking ASR reason behind his action, show her thinking why khushi and all other three are saying same thing against her husband...we all have some perspective about people in mind..she knows how khushi is...why cannt she think logically...

please dont show a character illogical and psycho and then ask us to relate that character..we  dont want all RBs we want a logical story which supposed  to be luv hate story ..otherwise we have enough thing to do in world apart from wasting our time with Anjali's crap 
Pri_S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This post should be made sticky on first page and must be tweeted or posted on FB timeline. 

Really liked it. This explains the point of Khushi being sidelined in a very matured and rational way. You know as against what PH thinks, not everybody is cribbing because viewers want sizzling scenes between Arnav-Khushi. They are neglecting everything (rather bashing fans) by saying fans are immatured and only want Arhi scenes. Wrong! Khushi has always been shown the one getting emotionally abused by anybody and everybody in this serial. Everybody has done wrong to her, but not even once anybody has been shown to be apologetic to her. I have always been very patient with this serial as somehow I liked it very much. But now have lost interest and generally read updates before deciding to watch the repeat. And as against what the PH says, its not because you are not showing any hot scenes between Barun Sanaya (we understand it's an Indian television soap running on a prime time, so there is a limitation to what you can show), but it is because the illogical way you decide to take your serial ahead and the irrational nuances which you keep on introducing like Babli, Mama, Khushi Dabba service and now Anjali getting jealous of Khushi. 

I have all sympathies for Anjali's character and her outbursts but the moment you show things like she comparing herself and Khushi in her bro's life, it really puts off viewers like me. That means all the effort which you put in establishing her character as mother like elder sis to Arnav has gone in vain. And for god's sake, please stop showing Khushi as the doormat of the serial forever and ever!!! 

And whether actors or team members like it or not, but the reality is that many have managed to put up with this show and its idiocies only because of Barun and Sanaya, yes they are fab actors and manage to pull audience despite a poor story line
sunaina02 thumbnail
I had said something similar always. Khushi is one of the most inconsistent character and often made to behave in a silly and irritated way .
Sanaya should be more careful about what type of roles she gets otherewise somehow her chracter is always sidelined by other characters in the show (current and previous )
Being chirpy and talkative in SBS/SBB does not translate to smart bargain with PH. 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
And I would like to know why the hell they have these on the SP promotional page as the representation of the show!

(at college will be back later 4 more)

And this happens to be the main ONE character of the show according to the SP site!! so where is this didi in this?

and finally