Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

the way they are going day isnt far when Sanaya will give them the papers of i am going out of this shit!
fabulous post by the way!

i will edit it with some more rant! 😛

OMG! Plzzz dont sayy that 😭 i will kill CVs everyone on the show haha except barun lol. Im sure they know if they ever upset Sanaya they will be dead. She is the main lead so they will have to concentrate on her more maybe not this week but def in the upcoming weeks like always!
Originally posted by: Kasu4lyfe

True but dont worry my friend that will never happen first of all they never will bc she is not the main lead or anything she is just a supporting act thats all and if they think that by focusing more on anjali will increase the trps or make us fans happy then they are wrong big time!!!! This show is about Arshi/Sarun not anjali/daljeet!

Yes but they don't get it do they ? the way DB and Akshay spoke in the interview - they live in Alice in Wonderland man - there is only one path to success - performance - 
Barun performed = appreciated, 
Sanaya performed = appreciated, 
Abhaas performed = appreciated, 
nani performed = appreciated, 
buaji performed = appreciated
mami performed = appreciated
NK performed = appreciated
mamaji performed ( remember during Holi) = appreciated
Deepali ( has less scenes, but emotes well) = appreciated

it is ironical the two people least appreciated for their acting skills a.k.a DB and Akshay...are rallying support to thrust more of themselves upon us...well you need more than sweet talk and good networking to do that...you cannot force yourself upon us...look at NK...had a small role...did not complain...performed = his role increased...I mean these people want something without actually deserving it...

and yes Akshay... somehow really liked you before today = but being Barun's best buddy and liked on the set is not equal to harming Sanaya's characterization or taking spotlight away from her...🤢

KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh how I wish there was a way for 4 Lions to see this!  And Starplus!  Someone please tweet this to Hedge directly and to 4 Lions!  We need to get our message across and hopefully they'll get their bloody act together - this is our beloved show which we literally loose sleep over (as sad and pathethic as it may seem to "some").

Seriously, this hedge is being a real wedgyyy!!!!!  WE don't need you or any other Tom, Dick or Harry to tell us what to like and what to watch - believe me, WE WILL USE OUR REMOTE and YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR PAYCHECK!
Edited by KhushiIrani - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: KhushiIrani

Oh how I wish there was a way for 4 Lions to see this!  And Starplus!  Someone please tweet this to Hedge directly and to 4 Lions!  We need to get our message across and hopefully they'll get their bloody act together - this is our beloved show which we literally loose sleep over (as sad and pathethic as it may seem to "some").

Seriously, this hedge is being a real wedgyyy!!!!!

is anyone on twitter - tweet it to Akshay...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think Anjali is hogging the spotlight from both ArShi. 
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi122

is anyone on twitter - tweet it to Akshay...

no no, not Akshay, to GUATAM HEDGE (a/k/a WEDGY) and 4 LIONS!  And Starplus!
Edited by KhushiIrani - 11 years ago
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your post and agree with everything.
So for the ones who says that Anjali is the lead role along with Arnav, then  why the hell in wiki they mentioned Sanaya and Barun as protoganists and not Daljeet?🥱
Just by saying that Anjali doesnt change the fact that was presented from past one year from the promoting promos
Originally posted by: sarunfan4ever

Loved your post and agree with everything.
So for the ones who says that Anjali is the lead role along with Arnav, then  why the hell in wiki they mentioned Sanaya and Barun as protoganists and not Daljeet?🥱
Just by saying that Anjali doesnt change the fact that was presented from past one year from the promoting promos

Arre mat bol yaar...DB happily demand next to be put on wiki as the main lead...🤢
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

@ SaJanLuv14: Exactly, thank you!!!  I too was keeping quiet in hopes that they would give Khushi some respect. Then the Shyam revelation came and went, GH started talking about Anjali being a lead and BD started giving justifications for her character and I lost it. This PH doesn't see Khushi, their lead, as a character who deserves any apologies. As for SI, I agree she deserves better. This is what she gets for carrying the show single-handedly, without any drama, for 2 months!

DB I've known her ever since NB and she's a very easy going person, I think she took a lot of it personally (I saw the vid that Rabba Ve Delena posted) whatever she does she has her reasons though I think she should encourage her character to do something aside from JUST crying u know? I rather hear her scream and yell and stuff just not crying 24/7 u know? I rather wish her character to be strong and independent and I wish she would look into the case herself too that shows greater depth into her character! BUT at the cost of that, I want Khushi to get her respect as well, how can everyone expect her to be forgiving to everyone in the show ESP after Arnav's kidnap and all, I feel like all the sorry and respect went to Anjali's character rather than Khushi, and to top it ALL off all Anjali remembers is Shyam getting thrown out of the house but I'm like "Um Hello? Your brother just got kidnapped, nearly killed for that matter by your PRECIOUS Hubby, and instead of looking into all of it and all the accidents you've been through, all you see/remember is Shyam/Khushi moments, and Shyam leaving the house? o.O" and if this was so much about the brother and sister relationship WHY WHY WHY is she STILL crying over Shyam ONLY? She can think whatever she wants of him, but honestly it hasn't even hit her yet that Arnav was kidnapped by Shyam and he's done all the crap that has ever happened in the house O_O (today's show proved it), and idk everything is just screwed up...I'm sooo glad the silly ArHi scenes are back and that Arnav is trying to woo Khushi and Khushi is keeping herself from smiling at him XD
I know I'm proud of Sanaya and I adore NK for keeping me sane in the show LOL XD without him I think I would lose my sanity u c he's that one character that came later into the show but whom I wouldn't staying LOL XD 

gosh...I wrote a lot didn't I? XD can't believe I'm still tempted to rant more XD awesome post btw 🤗
Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with you, kushi is sidelined , she doesn't seems min lead of drama, neither by look nor by role!!!! nowdays najli looks main lead!!!!