Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
@ arhi_78: Very well said...TRPs will bring them down to earth from the high horse they are sitting on right now. Its ridiculous how some people can be so ungrateful to the same stars who made this show the what it is today.

@ Tia: Thanks for the update on page 3. Beautifully written 😭 I don't want to quote it because what you wrote is SO TRUE and the truth is bitter and hurts. I hope you don't give up on trying to understand and justify Khushi to us because I honestly get her better through your explanations than I do through the CVs.

@ incandescent: Thank you! That's exactly the point I'm trying to make...by trying to force their opinions on us, they are doing more harm. I know a lot of you guys supported Anjali/Daljeet and still do but this whole mess has left a bad taste in my mouth. The whole back and forth with fans is embarrassing to be honest. They need to learn about humility from BS & SI.

@ Sunara: πŸ€— I'm so happy to see your post because I know you are super busy. Wow...I loved each and every word of it, thanks dear!!

I need to go offline now but thanks everyone for the lovely responses, really appreciated them. Its nice having others on the same side as me and not feeling like I'm overreacting! 

I hope we get to see a much-needed look into Khushi's POV on the show tomorrow. I will keep my expectations low as always.

Take care!
I wish I could like this post about 10000000000 to the power of infinity times !!!
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Autograph please...

Priyanka has become a celebrity...πŸ˜‰

Now I have to get in line with the hopes that she may glance in my direction...😳

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You see? You should make posts more often...
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Now GH's mission is to butcher Khushi's character.Today I was completely taken aback by her thinking process.
She does not like saree,decorations because the family is going through a very bad phase but she is asking Akash to take Payal on a honeymoon.Did she think in this situation Mami and Nani will allow PaYash to have a honeymoon?Does she not understand that Mami and nani will blast her for even thinking of that.WTH.Are they trying to make Khushi also a dumb and dillusional woman like Anjali or what?

Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Now GH's mission is to butcher Khushi's character.Today I was completely taken aback by her thinking process.
She does not like saree,decorations because the family is going through a very bad phase but she is asking Akash to take Payal on a honeymoon.Did she think in this situation Mami and Nani will allow PaYash to have a honeymoon?Does she not understand that Mami and nani will blast her for even thinking of that.WTH.Are they trying to make Khushi also a dumb and dillusional woman like Anjali or what?

first DB almost does not say her name in the interview while mentioning people who we will see interesting stories about...

then her character assassination and less time spent on her thinking process...

I mean the most talented member of the team is being sidelined...is this politics...is this jealousy...or is this stupidity ??? maybe 1/3rd eachπŸ˜†
purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mujhe lagta hai ki Khushi ke liye ASR thik nahi hai khushi ko koi aisa milna chahiye jo use sahi maayne mein pyaar karta ho. what do u think guys?
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Erika1

I agree, see how we roar GH, just wait and watch and you shall see if you make the sister actress into the lead and give inconsistent storyline to the MAIN LEADS, (BS&SI).

True but dont worry my friend that will never happen first of all they never will bc she is not the main lead or anything she is just a supporting act thats all and if they think that by focusing more on anjali will increase the trps or make us fans happy then they are wrong big time!!!! This show is about Arshi/Sarun not anjali/daljeet!
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

They r using her character as per their convenience! They r completely failing to convey her feelings to the actual Trp viewers! 
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hate the fact that they dont show whats going on in Khushis head like her feelings, thoughts, point of view on all this. They should show her like talking to herself about everything! So we know what Khushi is thinking! Edited by Kasu4lyfe - 11 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
the way they are going day isnt far when Sanaya will give them the papers of i am going out of this shit!
fabulous post by the way!

i will edit it with some more rant! πŸ˜›
Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 11 years ago