Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
@ Incandescent - I think people mean the "Rangmunch" vedio with DB and Akshay Dogra! I didnt see it! But they were apparently "Justifying" Anjali!

It is SO sad that it has come to that! No one justified ASR or Khushi or even SHYAM! Abhaas handled all the "Shyam" negativity SO well! If DB dosent have the guts to deal with the way people dislike Anjali, well then TOUGH!

Sorry but I have NO sympathy for Anjali OR Daljeet! They BOTH need a reality check! Anjali is a looser who just worships her husband and cant even CONTEMPLATE that he may be wrong! After SO many people accused him, SHE thinks that every lie coming out of his month is true! Not only Khushi, but Payal and NK and even Manorama said things about Shyam! Even her OWN brother saw fit to beleive THOSE versions and not Shyam's version! But STILL she wants to trust Shyam! She dosent want to blame "Her CHOTE", so she blames Khushi! NO SYMPATHY FOR HER SORRY!! No matter what the PH says, I dont care about Anjali's pain, coz she bought it on HERSELF with her willful blindness! THEN she blames it all on other people! It is very hard to sympathise with someone like that!

As for DB... sorry girl... NO sympathy for you either! If you cant stand the "Heat" then get out of the kitchen! IF you could not handle how people will react to a negative and even MORE pathetic Anjali, THEN you should not have "Negotiated" more screen space and threatened to walk out, if they didnt make IPKKND into 'Didi Ki Sautan"!! Do you REALLY think that ANY fans of IPKKND and Arnav and Khushi will SYMPATHIZE with you, when it is courtesy of you, that we are getting this "Watered down" so called "Redemption track"???

If you think THAT, then you are even MORE dilliusional than Anjali Jha!!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
@ SaJanLuv14: Exactly, thank you!!!  I too was keeping quiet in hopes that they would give Khushi some respect. Then the Shyam revelation came and went, GH started talking about Anjali being a lead and BD started giving justifications for her character and I lost it. This PH doesn't see Khushi, their lead, as a character who deserves any apologies. As for SI, I agree she deserves better. This is what she gets for carrying the show single-handedly, without any drama, for 2 months!

@ Ouma: Hiii, lovely post dear! You know, I'm not sure why fans know DB's personal mail address in the first place. As for Khushi, completely agree about the DM scene. I didn't get it...it wasn't well written or directed, SI did the best she could.

@ Jameelah52: That's the big question on all our minds...what is Khushi thinking right now? I wish the CVs would let us know. I don't want to compare but Anjali gets a flashback/breakdown/monologue scene every day now...would it hurt to spread it around and give some of those scenes to Khushi as well...just so we know exactly why she is angry at Arnav.

@ MaddyAddy: Second time today you have spoke my mind, word for word.

@ MrDarcyfan: Thank you! You are completely right in your anger. I feel the same way. They used SI without any break for 2 months when Barun was away, because they needed someone with the same charisma to carry the show alone. Yet now, they have no problems sidelining her to show bro-sis love and its not even SI complaining, its the fans complaining because majority of us do not want to see any more bro-sis scenes.
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Here:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcMRHfcwGDg[/YOUTUBE]

A lot of what is being said makes sense. Sadly, it is difficult for some fanatics to differentiate between an actor and the character.

As for the clarifications about the track, honestly, I think right now the whole IPKKND should remain quiet and let their work do the talking and watch how it reflects on the trps.

* Btw^ typing mistake above, I intended to say, that I understand Daljeet being upset about being personally attacked.

Thanks Ouma !!

I don't think it's fair to attack her or bash her. I don't understand why people are making it personal. The problem is that CVs are not being able to strike the balance. 

But I also feel she's taking it to heart. One thing I don't understand is that why is PH, CVs and actors trying to justify this whole and expecting every single viewer to see things from their POV?... Why this constant effort to convince us? 

Completely agree with you...they show her character with so much inconsistencies like one moment she acts so maturely by hiding her birthday from everybody bcz of anjilli and the next minute she is asking akash to go on a honeymoon trip which is so absurd... Similarly arnav insulted her so much the other night and after that rather than saying sorry to her he reminded her of the contract and in today's episode he was asking her " Kay Aisa kya ho Gaya hai Kay tum smile bhi nahin kar sakti ho"... Akash treats her like payal's sister only although she is his brother's wife as well.
@ MrDarcyfan   - I watched half of it and I have no intention of watching the rest. 

I can't believe this. Shyam, ASR , Khushi all have been bashed. 
Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3102072#61249396

I have no words for this post
Agree with u...we need a ME for everyone to say sorry to khuhsi...
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Here:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcMRHfcwGDg[/YOUTUBE]

A lot of what is being said makes sense. Sadly, it is difficult for some fanatics to differentiate between an actor and the character.

As for the clarifications about the track, honestly, I think right now the whole IPKKND should remain quiet and let their work do the talking and watch how it reflects on the trps.

* Btw^ typing mistake above, I intended to say, that I understand Daljeet being upset about being personally attacked.

OMG this is the first time I am hearing of this video,... Thank you Ouma for the link... 🤗 I just saw the video... I truly don't understand the need for this video... I also don't know the context in which all this was said...

one thing that struck me was why is everyone going on and on about how hard they work and the amount of effort being put into filming.. .. What are they trying to say that others don't work hard enough to get their products out? Everyone feels that way be it with any product ... that's the bottom line..

Ouma, I am sure even Shyam would have received several hate emails... but we did not see him reacting  the way some of these stars are reacting.. if they know they are doing their job why do they have to release a video like this? Shouldn't they be ignoring such emails and comments and get on with their life.. it is affecting them because they themselves are unable to separate themselves from their fictional selves.. else such comments should not upset them.. instead they should be thrilled to get such attention...

Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago

Priyanka hi! We meet again, but on a different topic of conversation ...thank god 🤣!!

khushi 🥺 my heart goes out 2 her :( the punching bag 4 everyone! she gets blamed for helping out others, for being considerate to others. Anjali is on a suicide mission, and Khushi goes and tries to b there for her, but instead, what does she get? Her husband, whom she risked her life for, yelling at her and wishing he had never met her! Jerk. not only this. How many times have things like this happened? did the gupta's apologize once for their idiocy? actually forget apologies. Did they once even acknowledge tht it was their mistake in picking shyam as her life partner? NOO!! no one has even asked her if she's ok. Nani hasn't even thanked her for bringing back her beloved "chote". Forget Nani, the man himself didn't even thank her, he didnt even ask her if she's ok after shyam's revelation!! What bullshit! What am i watching? WHY AM I WATCHING SUCH CRAP? oh right... Sanaya!

Speaking of whom, she needs to leave. This storyline is doing no justice to her talent. Ppl can bash her, criticize her, make fun of her all they want, one thing they cant do? deny she is a mindblowing actress, a bundle of talent! Fans rarely appreciate her, she gets no recognition from award shows, her own channel doesnt acknowledge her!! She deserves so much better 🥺 my angel deserves a lot more 🥺

about Daljeet, what's her problem?? Seriously what IS her problem? She wanted space right? fine even I wanted space for other characters, because it felt like they were relying on the main leads 2 much... but was she thinking she was going 2 become the main lead along with barun?? Sry girl, ur sadly mistaken!...thts Sanaya's role! I cant believe GH tweeted tht this show is didi ki sautun. Where does Sanaya stand then? Fine, set Sanaya aside for a minute, i dont understand what the connection is between "iss pyaar ko kya naam doon" and "didi ki sautan" one is a love story the other is a sibling story. So if they wanted to keep it as a sibling story, y did they change the title to make it look like a love story and now they are saying its a sibling one? Im so confused

Im getting really irritated with Daljeet. In the beginning, I supported her! But now she's complaining and taking everything to heart? ughh and Anjali I despise!!

everything else tht u said Priyanka, I agree completely! Excellent post!

Great post I am glad at least one person is sensible. Let's ask ourself if we as woman were treated like in this relationship would we had tolerated it