Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
@ Erika1: Nice threat lol, I feel the same way!

@ Punkin22: Aww your post made me happy. Big hug to you! I adore Sanaya for all the reasons you mentioned and I see her in KKG, which is why she's my favorite too.

@ pashna: I'd also love to get inside SI's mind and know how she feels about all this. I can't imagine how she can be happy with her look on the show when she is so stylish otherwise. She needs to be a bit more demanding, just like Khushi!

@ SaraaK: Well said girl, nobody has ever viewed DB as a lead. She was barely shown during sangeet when ratings were through the roof. Only after her new contract, she's been getting more airtime and being discussed (for all the wrong reasons). Aside from GH and DB saying Anjali is a main character, most people don't think of her when they think of this show.

@ Bini: Agree completely! There are so many shows that used to be behind IPK in the ratings that have surpassed them by focusing on the right characters and right storylines. IPK is doing just the opposite!
i totally agree with you. khushi is the most disrepected .. she is the youngest of all and everyone takes her for granted. poor thing always bears the brunt of evryone..
hope they change this in the near future ..

I feel like khushi is a doormat, she does nice things for everyone yet she does not get anything in return. If this was real life, she would have burned out eventually and start hating her life...( personal opinion. No offense to anyone)
I agree with you 100%!! Sanaya is TOO proffesional for these people! Unlike SOME people who THINK they are the lead and keep making demands!

I didnt see this so called "Other LEAD" carrying the show on her shoulders for 8 weeks when Barun was barley there! 😡That just PISSES me off that Sanaya can get sidelined like this, when bloody DB is being treated with SO much kid gloves, ON screen and OFF screen too!

I dont CARE about Anjali's pain! She is a FOOL and she DESERVES Shyam! He should KILL her and put everyone out of their misery! He wants her dead anyways! He hates her more than he hates ASR and all she does is CRY for him! She is a LOOSER! I have no sympathy for loosers!😡

Khushi NEVER gets an apology and she is always treated like the "Problem"!!! I am SICK of Akash too! He is a loser as well! Sanaya should make demands too! How dare GH go on Twitter and say that Didi Ki Sautan IS the story of IPK? SO what is Sanaya then? The 2nd lead? PATHETIC!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
@ Double007: I also think she should demand the writer to bring some consistency to her character. I remember GH said in a facebook rant that SI is his friend...how a sweetheart like her is friends with that man is beyond me but she is obviously too nice to say anything.

@ Aaliyah: Poor baby, why does this always happen to you? I feel so bad! But it doesn't matter because you could make a blank post and I'd still be thrilled!

@ Hot.Pink.Heels: I completely understand what you are saying but I know a lot of people who said they butchered Arnav and Khushi's characters during the comedy dragging...but I didn't see the PH make a fuss over defending BS and SI. Maybe its because those two actors are not insecure, they don't feel the need to justify their fictional characters and then tell us to chill out like we are the ones who are overreacting! 

@ Manju: Thank you dear, and what you wrote is so true. I've been saying that all morning...to the PH, their alias posting her, DB, Akshay...stop it guys, you can't force us to feel sympathy for anyone. Just because its your opinion doesn't mean its the right one!

@ Shas3: Exactly...not only does she never get an apology, they never do a good job of justifying her actions!
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Hi Priyanka

I cannot speak for Sanaya but honestly I hope the drama that goes on over the internet never reflects on the sets of the show where they seem to behave like one happy family. It's unfair, I feel they should all maintain a distance from fans, like Barun and Sanaya do. Or deal with it a very level headed manor as Akshay and Abhas do. I understand it is wrong from Daljeet too get upset about being personally attacked because of Anjali but from the video there was a sense of her not being able to handle it and perhaps taking it to heart, I hope she distances herself. I can repeat that 100x for Mr. Hedge. Seriously that dude should not use the internet to communicate with IPKKND fans, he doesn't do himself, the show or us any favours. It's really bad practise. Hire a PR please.

But back to Khushi, 100% ditto. I am still frustrated at the fact they haven't addressed THAT line from Thursday but then again I am not surprise, they have as I feared successfully romanticised that notion. I think they've never quite grasped how to balance Khushi happy-go-lucky, fun loving, bubbly attitude with that sense of maturity and her feisty side, I mean it does emerge once in a while but I think they're in fear of making her the stereotypical bread and butter SP bahu hence they have this tendency to skate over all of Khushi's serious, demeaning issues. Which is frustrating because initially when the show started, Khushi really had spunk where she wouldn't let anyone demean her unfairly.

I'm glad we're getting more monologues to understand her HOWEVER who in the world wrote the dialogues for today's DM scene, where she is talking about how some things will never change but then a second later she decides they can be changed. Plus her reflection on everything Arnav has said and done was so cryptic and vague - it's shoddy.

The CVs need to take a step-back and evaluate what message they want to get across, because the more they continue to skate over the really rubbish that happens to Khushi, the less people will be interested in seeing the female lead being made so weak and disrespected - no matter how many times they use Sanaya for comical, light hearted scenes OR rely on ASR.

I am bit lost. Did Daljeet give any interview ? 
All i would say is PICTURE ABH BAQI HAI MERAY DOST ... the show is full on and in a daily show everythng cannot be shown all at once ... so many thngs r unclear at the moment ...right now the track is abt daljeet's tragedy ...they need to show her for some longer time on the screen as they need to establish her agony and its after affects ... the way she is feeling now will give the basis for the future entry of shyam and the next twist ... shyam's fiasco took almost a yr to unfold ... still he s not proven guilty (as there were no proofs) ... how come it can be ended just in one go ... as far as sanaya's look is concerned ...she looks lovely ... i luved her holi look the most though ...

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I agree with you 100%!! Sanaya is TOO proffesional for these people! Unlike SOME people who THINK they are the lead and keep making demands!

I didnt see this so called "Other LEAD" carrying the show on her shoulders for 8 weeks when Barun was barley there! 😡That just PISSES me off that Sanaya can get sidelined like this, when bloody DB is being treated with SO much kid gloves, ON screen and OFF screen too!

I dont CARE about Anjali's pain! She is a FOOL and she DESERVES Shyam! He should KILL her and put everyone out of their misery! He wants her dead anyways! He hates her more than he hates ASR and all she does is CRY for him! She is a LOOSER! I have no sympathy for loosers!😡

Khushi NEVER gets an apology and she is always treated like the "Problem"!!! I am SICK of Akash too! He is a loser as well! Sanaya should make demands too! How dare GH go on Twitter and say that Didi Ki Sautan IS the story of IPK? SO what is Sanaya then? The 2nd lead? PATHETIC!

Muahh!❤️  Bless you for saying what I couldn't!
Originally posted by incandescent

I am bit lost. Did Daljeet give any interview ? 

Here:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcMRHfcwGDg[/YOUTUBE]

A lot of what is being said makes sense. Sadly, it is difficult for some fanatics to differentiate between an actor and the character.

As for the clarifications about the track, honestly, I think right now the whole IPKKND should remain quiet and let their work do the talking and watch how it reflects on the trps.

* Btw^ typing mistake above, I intended to say, that I understand Daljeet being upset about being personally attacked.
Thanks for the post.

Not only disrespected but I will say that the character of Khushi is ill treated in the show.
To be honest the characterization of Khushi is the poorest.It seems they can mold her according to any shape,any size.
We have till today never sen Khushi's monologue.We didn't know what she felt after the Diwali kiss,what she felt after the forced marriage,what she felt when Arnav blamed her for every thing.And today we got a monologue but it was a slap on her character.Girl your hubby is trying to win you.But you are upset because Anjali Di is upset,Akash and Payal are fighting.Come on girl what about the insult your hubby did to you for his dearest sister.Why did not you blast him.Girl you are having problems in your married life but you are thinking about how to solve Payal's problem.Sometime do think about yourself.What will you do with your life?Do you even know that you have a life?

It is just because of Sanaya that the irritating,annoying,self blaming and ever sacrificing character is so popular.She gave life to this lifeless character.😳But what she got in return?No awards in SPA.The writer saying that this is always about Arnav-Anjali.We are called in human because we can not sympathize with Anjali.So do they want to us feel for that woman who wanted to abort her child and hate that woman who just made the mistake of entering Mrs. Jha's room.🥱