Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Today: Arjun-Purvi-DK: Varying shades of love (Page 9)

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
My first reaction to todays' episode:

My God !! Is this Archana and Manav's son? WOW !! Such a crass, uncouth, loud-mouthed, bihari ... Even they dont deserve it..

Will be interesting to see how they accept him .. kind of feel bad for them the first time...

Impression of VISHNU:
He is probably  considered good looking and cute to some, but not my cup of tea..  He is more cutesy, and I am not for cute guys ...A good enough dancer, I guess. His voice is annoying..kind of grates on my nerves.maybe on a softer note, may be ok. but, in his current loud mouthed dialoges, there is no voice control at all... his acting skills, for me, still left to be seen.
All in all, as of today, not very impressed for the hype that was created.

How was Arjun able to describe Vishnu's face? I dont recall him looking at the guy directly. The sketch guy was able to draw every feature.. Am I missing something? Frankly, I didnt really watch the race around the train tracks that in detail..

I am not going to bother saying anything about the rest of the story..as unrealistic as can be..

All in all, can have another stress-free weekend Smile. We all should make use of it, as I believe next week is when all hell will break loose...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..soapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixAshlaika

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Arjun Purvi fans will never be able to enjoy them just like HT fans could not enjoy HT as Manav...SO what is new?

I may not be a fan of Arjun-Purvi jodi but I am not against new young pair on the show...Enjoy your moments folks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
It has nothing to do with Arjun Purvi.. this is just my first reaction to the new actor and the way the character is portrayed..you like some, you dont like some...that is all..

Edited by jdronamraju - 20 July 2012 at 10:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Ashlaika

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Jyoti,

I laughed tru most of your post. Really enjoyed it.

Im not against the Soham track (as yet - cause im hoping this brings back Arjun Kirloskar), but all the hype was just to show Soham dance to Ekta's song from her new movie. They kept hiding his face so we would see properly only when he danced and promoted "Bihar U.P." from KSKHH. hahahahaha.

I think Arjun saw him a bit when he turned around, albeit only slighty, to push him away at the ticket booth of the train station.  But... its PR/soap world... if we try to decipher it, we will just turn old and grey before our time Smile.

Varsha is one INCREDIBLE swimmer... she got not only herself, but Soham as well, out of that river with the tumultuous currents. 

I do feel bad for Archana and Manav... the question is not only how and when will they accept Soham... but will he accept them, he genuinely loves the psycho woman... sorry... Varsha!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgjdronamraju..PlayfulKiss..FireLordPhoenixsashashyam

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
And to make my day better... i have to revert to old ArVi scenes, since today was all about the past...

Last night i watched the dream sequence again Smile. I guess Jyoti we need a nightly dosage of ArVi as well :D.

Soham (Ankit) isn't bad looking... but he has that cutesie look instead of a manly look - like u rightly said.

Edited by Ashlaika - 20 July 2012 at 10:56am

jdronamrajuFireLordPhoenix

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

thanks..

I thought Arjun just saw the mark on his neck..and not his upfront face..anyway, i guess you cannot question the goings on in the soap world..Big smile...

I am not against the soham track either..but just not very impressed with the actor or the way the character was brought in... too filmy... i might change my mind later depends on how he does as the story progresses...i did say for today.Big smile
anyway, i got jumped on as soon as i said it..so...Smile...

Ashlaikasashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Dear Ash,

As for your last sentence, I agree completely. i have compliled all my favourite Arjun Purvi scenes, right from the Mahashivratri temple scene, leaving out only the screeching and dithering ones in April and May, on DVDs, and so I can watch whatever I want on the big TV. The only other Hindi programme that I rewatch is DID Little Masters, which comes only on the weekends. The way in which the little ones - even 7 & 8 year olds, dance is phenomenal, and I could watch them any number of times without getting bored.

I was amused to see that you got caught laughing out loud at my take on the bus stop scene, but I must say that you were quick at producing a credible explanation!

Shyamala

Originally posted by Ashlaika

Miss Shyamala,

Like u and many others, I do hope for Arjun to get out of the chawl and out of the mechanic jumpsuit. I liked the go getter Arjun. I really do hope we get to see assertive Arjun again. But he can be assertive with the compassionate side too.

Considering he is struggling to earn Rs. 10,000,  I really hope that means that he will get out of the garage and get a better job and or start his own business or something and take Purvi along with him. Struggling and unsure of whether he can earn 10,000  should make him appreciate money more and know its value in today's world (unfortunate but true).

As for today... My god, a small scene but sooo sweet  and as usual, I truly look forward and enjoy ur analysis day in - day out. And today was no different.  Your words which i quote below were SOO SOO  true!!! AND... the latter of the 2 paragraphs made me laughed so much and so loud, the staff checked in to see if I was ok! Blushing LOL. I quietly picked up my phone and said "funny text joke"  and bowed my head and laughed again. Heck... I'm still smiling as I type now.

"All this grumbling apart, today's little bus stop rendezvous (that is what it was, a pre-determined time for them to meet there, which is why he says sorry for being so late) was very charming. I loved the way in which Arjun  bends down and peers naughtily up at Purvi's face as she is reciting the mantras before giving him the prasad.

I also loved the light in her eyes as she says "
Mujhe bhi!"  and the  admiring, almost worshipful  expression with which she drinks in his tale of 'How Arjun saved Farooq's garage". It might just as well have been a war he had won all on his own if you went only by what her eyes said."

A little ArVi a day, keeps all the negativity away !!! Do i dare add for now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

And to make my day better... i have to revert to old ArVi scenes, since today was all about the past...

Last night i watched the dream sequence again Smile. I guess Jyoti we need a nightly dosage of ArVi as well :D.

Soham (Ankit) isn't bad looking... but he has that cutesie look instead of a manly look - like u rightly said.
yeah.. somehow, cute guys dont cut it for me or even too handsome guys... I am more for a little rough and arrogant looking guys..(TDH - tall, dark and handsome)..Tongue
I need a ARVI dosage every day... I am all with you on this...Wink...

Edited by jdronamraju - 20 July 2012 at 11:10am

Go to top