Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Today: Arjun-Purvi-DK: Varying shades of love (Page 4)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Dear Archana,

It feels good when someone actually feels that my posts are a 'treat', for by the time I finish them, I usually feel guilty at inflicting so much of self-indulgent verbiage on all of you!

Yes, yesterday's Arjun-Purvi was the best yet. So utterly natural, and even my mother remarked about how good Purvi had become, and that, let me assure you, is high praise, for my  mother is a most unforgiving critic! So, you need not worry too much about your ladla on this score at least; you will have  a bahu who loves him truly and deeply, and is not afraid to let him see it.Soon, she will not be afraid to let the whole world see it either!

Shyamala

Originally posted by archverma10

Haha Shyamala well said!! Was issuing ur posts for the last couple of days so I find myself feeling as if I got to have a treat after a while!! I loved that last part...about the ambrosia and these dollops to keep us from utterly losing it!! Hehe so true...

The episode was just phenomenal...this and Mondays episode,,,just wonderful.  I feel that the acting by both RD and Asha has reached a new level indeed...as u said with them being so apparently comfortable with each other...it feels as though we are watching a real life new young fresh couple shyly playing house!!

I feel that their scenes and track itself have changed...and too mainly because of Purvi.  We see her respond with an enthusiasm and intensity of love to match his own.  Before she was content to accept his love and allow herself to receive his expressions of love to an extent.  Now I see her taking the initiative and loving him just as equally with an intensity and fervor that matches his.  She is also no longer afraid to express her feelings...in fact now she seems to welcome the chance to do so...log leaps for Purvi!!! Gone is the proper frigid litte miss...and in her place is a sweet young girl who is just as eager to be with her lover as he is with her.  A refreshing change from a show that seems to be the masters of misunderstandings!!! Hope it lasts!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgAshlaikaFireLordPhoenix

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Dear Pavrish,

I will tell you what is a treat: it is for me to get a message like yours. It peps me up no end!

I agree, Arjun and Purvi  are really special, and now that they have got rid of all the inhibitions and foolishness on both sides, they are on firm ground, and are utterly natural and uninhibited in their affection and caring for each other.

Shyamala

Originally posted by pavrish

it was indeed a treat to watch yesterdays episode and to read ur wonderful post Shyamla... really i have become a big fan your of posts and your writing skills... every word seems to connect with the reader instantly... hope to see  more such beautiful write-ups from u in the near future...Clap
well for our very own ARVI... its just magical to see them on screen... they just light up the screen with their charming persona and sizzling chemistry... the more said about them is always less... they don't seem to act, it feels as if everything is happening for real... Arjun's deep love and the emotion that he carries in his eyes is beyond appreciation... similarly Purvi's understanding and concern has equally matched with Arjun... just adore them to the core... Hugi have become a die-hard fan of ARVI... never thought that i would so crazy about anybody on-screeen... Thumbs Up
sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Dear Varsha (if I may),

No, you have not rained on my parade, and your frankness about your not having read most of my last post pleases me. 

I might not have replied to some of your earlier posts, but that was because I had nothing worthwhile to say, and I would not send you  a proforma thank you note. I remember once writing a long response to one of your posts - where you had distinguished between one day love and  a love that had a much more long lasting foundation, and also made the pertinent point that in real life, very many did not end up marrying their first love: this was in the context of Arjun and Ovi. I do not know if you saw that at all; it was around the time Arjun meets Ovi for dinner at a restaurant and once again fails to get his message across to her, if I remember correctly.

As for this post of yours and the thread of sudha100 today that I stumbled upon, where you have posted this message as well, I feel somewhat dizzy with all the back and forth arguments. Since I had dropped out of PR I for some time, I do not even feel on solid enough ground to add my 2 pennyworth,as I did in the thread When did Archana ever support Manav?  I will, however tell you what, in your post, I agree with totally:

Savita told the truth and nothing but the truth..Her tears were genuine for losing her grandson and her son Manav's hurt-pain abt the loss of Soham...Archana had fulll part in what happened...

Noone can come between a marriage if it is on a shaken ground.Marriage was put at risk by Archana

Only, I feel that the Rubicon was crossed not so much because of Archana's obsession with her maayka, but because, time and time again, she let Manav down totally when he needed her the most -worst of all at the time of the chawl demolition case, where her  behaviour was inexcusable - and also because of her intolerable self-righteousness, which is what led directly to the Varsha-Soham tragedy. But I suppose if Archana is told, every single day, that she can never be wrong, such destructive self-righteousness is only to be expected.

Shyamala

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Shyamala I did not read your long post as I am no Arjun-Purvi fan or DK fan...I have dropped him off my list...One time I did like him though...As he has no loyalty or conscious  any more Angry  He might be the best father but not a Good person to have rany other elationship with...As he might turn according to the next best thing his son wants..

I read the first part about Savita telling the truth about Soham to Ovi-Teju.

I have some correction to what had happened regarding Soham..This is how I saw it happening..

Savita told the truth and nothing but the truth..Her tears were genuine for losing her grandson and her son Manav's hurt-pain abt the loss of Soham..She did not blame Archana out of a spite or no reason...Archana had fulll part in what happened... 

When Archana found out She was pregnant even the first time, She wanted to give her baby to Varsha..ArMan lost their first baby-misscarriage due to Varsha, Manju, Dharmesh and Rasika..3 out of 4 were related to Archana..Embarrassed

With Soham it was ArMan both who let Varsha be close to Soham as she could not have any children...They pacified a wrong behavior..Boundries were not set as far as who the parents were and Varsha being simply an aunt-Mausi...Archana wanted to even let Varsha adopt Soham at one point...Manav was always against it..

At one point When Archana said She could not take care of Sachin and Soham, Manav agreed to let Varsha adopt...When Adoption was about to be completed Archana refused to give Soham up...Thank god...She used her brain and commonsense...

Archana's love and trust for Varsha was always more than trusting her own husband not to let varsha hold soham lead to Varsha able to run away with soham and jump into river...Varsha had already kidnapped Soham once for few days and she was harmful to anyone let alone a 3 yrs old child..Varsha had already hit her MIL Bhavna and Archana herself...But as Savita said "Bewakoof Archana trusted her sister more than her husband" Beginning of divorce...Marriage was over as far as Manav was concerned...

First the court case and now losing Soham due to Archana's actions Manav decided to take Ovi-Teju away from Archana..He could nto trust her with their children...No father would..He decided to move to Canada by DK's pursuation as there was nothing but hurt left for Manav and he needed to take care of his family...That was the beginning of a shaken marriage ...Rest is history...These are the facts and not selective thoughts..

I know what Savita has done by not giving tickets and handing divorce paper to Archana...That is not the point we are discussing...We are discussing the event how Soahm was given and what happened to him...Manav should have taken those tickets himself..Why did he send them with Savita?

NEone can come between a marriage if it is on a shaken ground..Marriage was put at risk by Archana and Archana herself by not knowing her boundries abt her mayka..Shame when a spouse can't keep balance in their life between their own life and mayka..

Hope I am not offending anyone or raining on your parade...Embarrassed  You dont have to respond to my post as previously you have not...So consider this as my own independent post  to state facts Big smile  I am no way trying to post anything negative...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
superlike ur post...it was awesome...right now i m feeling that i watched the episode again...thanx to ur post...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtAshlaika

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Dear Latika,

Thanks ever so much, but I am glad you watched the post first. Now you can see it all over again and decide whether you agree with my take on it.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by latika_AshVik

superlike ur post...it was awesome...right now i m feeling that i watched the episode again...thanx to ur post...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purethought-Latty-

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
arjun purvi and dk bonding will be aws bonding...just hope...as cvs mind is not like bonding...so lets hope...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Well guys, looks like one mystery is going to be solved !! How and when will Archana ever accept Arjun for Purvi...?? I am sure Arjun will make up the 10k, probably by winning the hundi thingy, but we all know the QM  will not be ok still with it.
if the latest gossip/news is going to happen, Purvi getting kidnapped by Soham's gang by mistake is the key. VOILA !!!!
Arjun to the rescue and during this process, Ms. Archana finally sees his love for her and gives her consent...what a ridiculous way !! why does the situation have to get so drastic for it to happen...
We have been rightfully cautious about all these lovey dovey scenes being shown for ARVI. this is  the impending doom in the horizon. I just hope it is not a long drawn one, not more than a week, because we cant see Arjun baba in so much despair and pain for too long.. Unhappy...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgAshlaikaFireLordPhoenixsashashyam

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

his continental style, quirking his brows at her to coax her out of her fleeting depression and make her laugh. It is a gesture more caring and tender than a close embrace, and it works.

Her mock anger when he pretends to feed her and then, in the last minute, pops the morsel into his own mouth. The gentle affection with which he watches her through the wooden lattice as she squats on the floor and washes up the vessels.

Arjun-DK: The other scene that warms the cockles of one's heart is the one between Arjun and DK, when Arjun goes home to seek his father's help to save Farooq's garage from being shut down,  as he cannot raise the funds needed for the renewal of the lease on the property. The tone is set from the first frame: DK rushes down the stairs with a speed that is as unprecedented as it is totally at odds with his restrained persona. Nothing could have better revealed the depth of his (unstated) anxiety about his son's well being, and his fear that something might be wrong with him.  

As he is leaving, DK calls out his name and approaches him. Arjun does not turn to face his father, and his face reflects reluctance and hesitation, for he knows what is coming. When DK asks whether the Rs.10000/- is yet to be made up, the emotions that struggle with each other as they flit across Arjun's face belong to a master class in emoting. There is an instant of apprehension, followed by hesitation, and then a forced display of confidence that wrings one's heart. 'I will do it', Arjun asserts, half to himself, as his father replies with a reassuring 'You will!".

As he pats his departing son's shoulder, one can feel that DK wants, more than anything else in the world, to hold Arjun back in the safety and comfort of home, and never to let him go. But he permits nothing of this to appear on his face or in his words, for it would burden his son even more. In doing so, he teaches one what  it really is to love a child with both one's heart and one's mind ' to let the child go free to follow his own star, but always be there to hold his hand when he seeks it.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Oh my my my...Shyamala..wonderful..thought Laurie is the ARVI romance guru, now you have surpassed that..
Isn't RD an amazing actor.. dont know how he is able to act so well at  such an young age. Asha has also done so well..
 "he knows what is coming."  so true.. I rewound and saw that part again.. the expression was like.. oh my God he is goign to ask me about 10k.. I just managed my Purvi and how am i to hide my fear from my dad. enacted so well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgjdronamrajuAshlaikaFireLordPhoenixsashashyam

Go to top