Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Miss Shyamala,

Thank you very much for the translation of the ArVi scene and for the analysis. As i mentioned once, hindi is not my mother tongue and its not even a second language. So the little I pick up from the episodes as I watch them online is what I have to work with. That's why I'm always so grateful for your posts, translation and analysis after the episode. Waiting until the episode airs on Zee tonight at 9:30 pm for us is just too much of a long time away and my curiosity and need to know cannot withstand such a long wait ðŸ˜Š.

I will definitely second Jyoti on her praise of Hallelujah!!!! I can't wait. Although, with this whole Soham track, ArVi seems to have taken a back seat. Which upsets me. We seem to be getting the pittances of ArVi scenes. A 2 mins today and then a 3 mins tm  😒.  Oh well.

BUT... I prefer a little bit of them than not showing them at all. Its amazing how low my standards have fallen when it comes to those two and their scenes.

As for the whole story with Soham and not being able to identify him with the poster. Well... all of that I guess is to build up his story, the suspense and drag it along until the CVs are well and ready to move ahead. I have stopped questioning the logic behind any soap opera and in particular this one!!!

Loved your posts on both this thread and on Trish's thread "Return to Normalcy". Thank you for the translations and jokes along the way, for your posts always makes me smile and laugh.

😊

Edited by Ashlaika - 11 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No, my dear, please do not indulge in any such false hopes. It will not pick up. Arjun-Purvi have spoilt us with their unprecedentedly fresh,  young appeal, but Vishnu will bring us down to  the  terra firma of PR proper. It is not enough to be  young and passably good-looking!

I am not too bothered so long as we have an Arjun-Purvi scene of even just 4 minutes, like the one today, in every other episode. They are getting better and better, once  you understand that one cannot have the high emotional quotient of the airport confessions any more. These are utterly enchanting in quite a different way; they are now absolutely sure of themselves and their feelings for each other.

Enough for Purvi to joke about her aai refusing to oblige even after the challenge has been met, or even threatening to change her mind! I loved the way Arjun tackles that last: by warning her that he would camp outside her house once more, and when she emerged, look deep into her eyes and say "I love you , Purvi", which makes her blush and confess that she would then have to agree.

If he did do that, one major difference this time would be that Sulochana would invite him in, and scold Purvi for playing fast and loose with such a nice young man, don't you think?

And of course, Purvi seems to be making assignations to meet the boyfriend without a care in the world. Wonder what the two would do if Archana, as is her wont, caught them in one of their pav bhaji sessions, and stood over them like an avenging angel brandishing a sword. I bet Arjun would be far more rattled than Purvi!

Shyamala

PS: I agree with you about their having no ego hassles. But then,as I wrote in one of my Purvi-phile posts last week, Arjun has none  where she is concerned, and is quite the New Age man in that respect. Remember how warmly and overtly proud he was about Purvi having got him out of jail, not just to her, but also to DK?

Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Thanks for all your input, Shyamala..
hmm...I thought the inspector that talked to Manav (who called him before) was also one of the inspectors in arjun's  police station. Not the main one, who harrassed him or talked to him, but the other one who either talked to Archana or the one who picked up Arjun. That is why , although this is a new inspector we saw today, I thought they were all from the same police station. Am I confused? Possible, ofcourse... anyway, I am not that interested in this track that much to go and recheck ..

On the flip side, I am probably very influenced by the Law and Order episodes i watch here, so have a different expectation from them.. :)

Dont you think this whole kidnapping thing is so unreal, totally predictable and has no ZING to it at all...😒... I am kind of bored watching the new episodes..just do it for ARVI...the story seems to be so BLAH !! cant muster enthusiam for it. hopefully it will pick up somehow...

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You are welcome, my dear. Always glad to be of any help I can.I put in the translations just for you and some others in the same boat.

Shyamala

Originally posted by: Ashlaika

Hello Miss Shyamala,

Thank you very much for the translation of the ArVi scene and for the analysis. As i mentioned once, hindi is not my mother tongue and its not even a second language. So the little I pick up from the episodes as I watch them online is what I have to work with. That's why I'm always so grateful for your posts, translation and analysis after the episode. Waiting until the episode airs on Zee tonight at 9:30 pm for us is just too much of a long time away and my curiosity and need to know cannot withstand such a long wait ðŸ˜Š.

I will definitely second Jyoti on her praise of Hallelujah!!!! I can't wait. Although, with this whole Soham track, ArVi seems to have taken a back seat. Which upsets me. We seem to be getting the pittances of ArVi scenes. A 2 mins today and then a 3 mins tm  😒.  Oh well.

BUT... I prefer a little bit of them than not showing them at all. Its amazing how low my standards have fallen when it comes to those two and their scenes.

As for the whole story with Soham and not being able to identify him with the poster. Well... all of that I guess is to build up his story, the suspense and drag it along until the CVs are well and ready to move ahead. I have stopped questioning the logic behind any soap opera and in particular this one!!!

Loved your posts on both this thread and on Trish's thread "Return to Normalcy". Thank you for the translations and jokes along the way, for your posts always makes me smile and laugh.

😊

abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashashyam

Jyoti,

Firstly, of course, the Arjun-Purvi scene.Today's little scene was even more charming than the bus stop one.  It is all so very predictable - the roothna (sulking) by Purvi, his manana (coaxing her back to good humour), and then the bangles (he seems to quite handy at this sort of thing, is our boy. it is a very tricky thing to put on glass bangles. They can break very easily, and then 9 times out of 10 the broken pieces cut the hand). But our pair make it all look so fresh and appealing. Purvi's lajana and sharmana  (being shy and acting coy) today was incredibly sweet, especially because there was not  even a hint of coquetry. They are just so openly happy just being in love.

Secondly, your Hallelujah is totally justified, though some others are not yet on the same page. It was not a hint, it was  a confirmation, as clear as could be.

It was not just what Purvi said about his getting back to being Arjun Kirloskar when the challenge had been met- she said that she would insist on paying for this order for both of them as he would hardly come to eat pav bhaji in this little stall once he was AK once more.

It was his reply that was really significant and very encouraging. He says that even when he is back to being The Arjun Kirloskar (the boy has developed a good sense of humour, he can laugh at himself now!) , he would still come back to this very same stall to eat pav bhaji with her.

So it is clear that my vague fears  - that he might actually have been so brainwashed by all this obsession with the saintly poor that he might set up an NGO and go about with a jhola and live in a chawl so as to be close to his clients in his social service - were, happily , unjustified. Thank Heavens!

Shyamala

My dear Shyamala,

Oh yes, you were right...the ARVI Pav Bhaji scene was one of the better ones and definitely better than the bus stop scene...it was so heart warming to see Purvi visibily upset with Arjun- at the lack of time- subah se shaam tak garage me and shaam ko Dahi Handi ki practice, so where is the time for her...but he so wisely answers her and lovingly manofy's her...Even Arjun getting upset as Purvi had already ordered the food and then even her manofying him...awww😳...and how Arjun says- Diya, THE ARJUN KIRLOSKAR ke saath dinner karne ka mauka DIYA...that was brilliant 😃...

Also, when Arjun is putting on the bangles for Purvi, she was shy, happy, and she was sooo full of love, this scene was different when the Vinay scene happened and she had cake in her hands, here she exuded the confidence in her love, her Arjun, and she was totally COMFORTABLE with it, shy yes, and so very very HAPPY...aaah! 😳😃...making us ARVI fans thrilled too...

jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gives u goosebumps, doesnt it? 😃..Very hard not to smile with glee when you are watching it..everytime, that too.
I also love the way, he says her name, everytime...Purviii...with a slang and a little stretch of her name...i am not saying it right, but u know what  i mean..there is always so much emotion in the way he says it..
Edited by jdronamraju - 11 years ago
abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jyothi, this magic...never disappoints, never fades...this craze...gosh...😳😃 every time you watch, it just grows on u even more... yes, he puts sooo much emotion into it...he is sooo convincing...Edited by abhimg - 11 years ago
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think you said it once, and rightly so..
This paagalpan shows no sign of fading ..or to that effect...exactly...getting more crazier by the day...😉
The funny thing is that all these scenes are day to day scenes, no big melodrama or high voltage dialogues..but are so endearing.. and so hatke from the other part of PR.
Edited by jdronamraju - 11 years ago
mandy321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dear Shayamala Ji,

First of all my sincere apologies to all.By mistake I have written Ankita instead of Archana.To Ankita's fans my intention wasn't to hurt your feelings.

I couldn't believe you are over 60s. I checked on Flickr and wow ! You look so beautiful. You are a beauty with both left and right side brainJ oh! My you were former diplomat and all the more I respect you because of your humility. There is this deep beauty that comes with humility plus intelligence. If one possessed great knowledge without humility then it sounds like a noisy gong.

Your play with words,your quotations,your choice of books are all amazing. Each comes from you are like beautiful dew on a green grass. 

There have  been only two phases of time that I have gone through in all my life,

One was before you came, and one was after you left , 

You are such one die hard romantic. I love your quotation aboveJ

Thank you for your suggestion for DID. It will be worth watching with RD and the kids.

Are you in facebook?

Sorry for the delay in  my response.