Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

agree with ^ post...Karan do love her..Rahul is so flirty...i dont like him!!

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i like karan too..in starting i liked the way millie and rahul had fights and all. but now he is kinda flirty..just want to have funa and as he told bobby maybe revenge.  and when he smiles shows all the teeth he has. but still not sure who's millie going to be with? 😊
-Zeustina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: butterfly04

well i say Rahul, even though thursdays behaviour has put me off him, cause miilee was begging him to believe her, and he didn't and just walked away😡

but on the other note karan, is weird, i mean he has emotional issues, and plus remember how he was at the club, saying you are only mine, and i will never let you go, tad to possive and freaky.

so i choose rahul, who btw has an ugly girlfriend, who i presume he is going to dump for miilee, or may be 2 time her, who knows😕, and he kissed miilee, which qualify as sexual assult

actually to think about it both guys suck🤢 so i 'll go with karan

rahul's gf ugly? for me rahul himself is ugly 🤢
Edited by sweetviolet - 18 years ago
yanzu thumbnail
KARAN KARAN KARAN..HE'S CUITER DEN RAHUL N HE REALLI LOVES MILLE  I GUESS MORE THAN RAHUL...WAT'S KARAN'S REAL NAME?!😳
JinK thumbnail

Rahul is leading...

But I'm sure Karan fans will too catch up! Come on, who do you like?

ronit13 thumbnail
karan ofcourse😊rahul sucks
cutiepie thumbnail
oh plz rahul looks so sick,as he has a dirty mind.karan is far more better than rahul
-Zeustina- thumbnail
yeah i agree rahul sucks..he looks sooooooo sick and he flirts with everyone
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It has to be Karan, I don't like Rahul he don't really love her. Karan is the one who loves her.
cutiepie thumbnail

so it means , his love is so weak that he is going to realize that after doing all this stuff to millee.oh please!do u call this love?(strange)

and i would like to mention a point which is worth noting that rahul's reflexives are so weak that he couldn't even recognize milee,which is totally im possible(but not for a playboy)and karan is so sweet that he can recognize his love (milee)anywhere,even if the clothes and  the hair style is different.

RAHUL SUCKS!!!!!!!🤢