Karan or Rahul

Poll

Who should end up with Miilee?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
JinK thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi, guys. We haven't had a real discussion in here so let's all find out each others' opinions. Who do you think is best for Miilee? Rahul or Karan? Please also reply and tell us all why.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiya thumbnail
Hey I feel It should be RAHUL.he's so cute!
butterfly04 thumbnail

well i say Rahul, even though thursdays behaviour has put me off him, cause miilee was begging him to believe her, and he didn't and just walked away😡

but on the other note karan, is weird, i mean he has emotional issues, and plus remember how he was at the club, saying you are only mine, and i will never let you go, tad to possive and freaky.

so i choose rahul, who btw has an ugly girlfriend, who i presume he is going to dump for miilee, or may be 2 time her, who knows😕, and he kissed miilee, which qualify as sexual assult

actually to think about it both guys suck🤢

ME_T thumbnail
urm..aren't miilee and rahul half brother and sister...coz think about it.....rahu's dad, vishal, also the father of miilee.well i think so anyway..
SONYA_K thumbnail
Definitely Rahul! 😊
Culture thumbnail
Definitely rahul .. but yesterday Karan did look great as well.
Arjun'slover thumbnail
None,But Ithink she will end up with karan.
Culture thumbnail
Nooooo 😭 ... i know thats a huge possibility, and by the way all the shows take the most negative and senseless routes, this mite happen .. but i hope it doesnt and it work sout with Mille being with Rahul
ronit13 thumbnail
oh god karan is the best i like him as miilee1s hero and i know milee1s story till the end because it is a complete cheating of a english drama but one of the hero rahul or karan will leave her and marry anyone else and i suppose its rahul😊so karan is the hero but miilee will fall for rahul😭
Evil Angel thumbnail
I think it should be Karan😊
because i dont think Rahul really loves her😛
he already has many other girlfrinds😆
But Karan really loves her⭐️
CHAO