India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

WOW! Bad news again...

seriallover_OMG Senior Member
seriallover_OMG
seriallover_OMG

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
This week's spoiler sayin indu will stay at sanchi's house and he will harass sanchi madam a lot.
WHAT??

Now I was relieved when indu didnt act in a horrifying way after receiving divorce papers...So actually the voting did work-right pressu...
And then his tears washed away all his bad deeds.

But now again he will harass sanchi,,,why? whats the point?Why CV always want to show indu just in 2 ways------either helpless or cruel...and sanchi madam too----Either mental or manipulative...

We want INSA> IS this too difficult to understand?

Today also indu was just way too cute -------firstly when he was scared of madam's anger and second when he was walkin on the streets LONELY AND TEARY...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

yr ye kya matlab hai,,,har baar indu kyun roye,,,,,,par sanchi ne bhi kuch galat nahi kaha,,,Indu ne jo kiya use koi ladki accept nahi karegi...phir ye to madam ji hai...but indu kyun????
I know sanchi is not wrong for what she said to indu but i cant see indu like this...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mariam42michelle281194Rashmi04Silentsoul-Namita-lashy

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
i dont know whats going on ;
i was so happy when they ran away together and the few INSA Moments were amazing!Embarrassed
& thats what we want to see! we dont want to see them always fighting and being so angry with eachother ;/ i havent even been watching the episodes as i read the written updates on IF and its boring either INDU's upset or Sanchi's angry with him!

comee on CV's we need romance!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04-Namita-lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
After Saathiya this is probably the only serial that's taken as long as reality takes for love to kick-start between the leads... we're not asking for full-blown love... we are asking for cordial relations..amiable dialogues... at the max flirting...par, woh bhi nahin... 

greatsaleenRashmi04-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I think the fighting and the harassment would be on a cheeky and fun level. That's what I would like to see, but lets see what the CV's have in mind.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04lashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I am not taking this article seriously ...

There will be mild fights but no harressment . Precap says Indu has decided to sign on the divorce papers which means he will let sanchi go .
Now, if  he is suppose to stay for 6 months in somebody house he will not give up his life style . That might create problems...

Rather precap made me lighter .

Silentsoul-Namita-lashy

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

AD potrayed the dejected and totally broken Indu so well. I am finding it hard to wrap my head around the fact that this actor is so versatile Thumbs UpHeartClap

Rashmi04lashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
yeh... toh hai...namz

When sanchi pushed him out ... If you listen to BG music ... I was finding tht music distraction because AD did it so perfectly  ... I dont think we need a sad BG music . He can do wonders in every scene .

-Namita-lashy

Spinky Groupbie
Spinky
Spinky

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashsharma40

yeh... toh hai...namz

When sanchi pushed him out ... If you listen to BG music ... I was finding tht music distraction because AD did it so perfectly  ... I dont think we need a sad BG music . He can do wonders in every scene .
Ya AD is perfect i have never seen anyone like AD
he is perfect in all situations as a romantic lover, caring husband, terrific politician, strategest... oh no more words to discribe himShockedShocked
he is simply superbWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Rashmi04-Namita-lashy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index