Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

What if Sandhya becomes a collector? (Page 2)

RJMbi Senior Member
RJMbi
RJMbi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged

What if Sandhya becomes a collector?

It will  a  Great Moment to the country , this Show has become part of life to many Young Girls , My sisters Do watch the Show for Sandhya , They Adore this Girl Deepika for her Beautiful Portrayal of Sandhya Character ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8Juna04Suchi-

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

I mean, IPS is cool and all but I think IAS is better. 

I feel , and I could be wrong, but if she is an IAS , then she can manage bhabo and her dreams easily. 

IPS, the dressing itself would be a big issue for bhabo.

OMG I am quite glad to know that you think this way too. I have been thinking about it for quite sometime that IAS is better for the DABH track rather than IPS. I mean physically, it would have been less gruelling for Sandhya and a lot easier too (since she is a good student) to become IAS.Smile

It would have been easier for her to convince Rathis regarding IAS rather than IPS, and it is quite prestigious too Smile Smile

Thanks a ton for this post. Clap
ClapI too was thinking about it since the time I started seeing DABH and I feel that it would have been a lot more realistic story had Sandhya pursued for IAS rather than IPS.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RSKMnavyaalex8Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I know, the CVs want to give it a nice twist but IAS is realistic. Thanks for agreeing with my thought process.

Her body is not made for physical fights. 

If kratika was in her place (jhansi ki rani actor/punar vivah) I would agree with IPS.

She is very soft - Sandhya. 

IPS would be a misfit 

but thats my POV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged

I know, the CVs want to give it a nice twist but IAS is realistic. Thanks for agreeing with my thought process.

If kratika was in her place (jhansi ki rani actor/punar vivah) I would agree with IPS.

She is very soft - Sandhya. Smile Smile

IPS would be a misfit Smile Smile

but thats my POV

Quite correct. Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

I agree with ur POV fully. Big smile Smile Smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Suchi you got this idea for Shivraj Smile
I think its a good idea

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

She is very soft - Sandhya. 

IPS would be a misfit 

but thats my POV

Darling dont go by the physical appearance as it is misleading ...  have you seen Kiran Bedi who reached the heights that a man also struggles to reach in her IPS career and I have seen her from close and she is so tiny but acheived success...

Also Sandhya has proven time and again her physical strength when she had to carry heavy buckets of water for 2 hrs, when she had to fight the bull, etc...

Also in their Delhi trip Sandhya was telling Suraj that when there is love for a nation or love and passion to do something good there is no fear and when there is no fear love gives all the mental and physical strength

Edited by Juna04 - 19 July 2012 at 8:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011navyaalex8-Raz-SAIBALROUTH

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyaalex8

I think Bhabho will never be easy to manage... Sandy coaching Suraj in English and getting a hand gesture wrong (the good evening mistake) has her immediately shoot off " If you listen to lugayis, this is the nateeja... Hmmmph"... She doesnt let any opportunity go...This is her default attitude... Dead
Bhabho will never be easy to manage with any decisions made as she has a very rigid mindset as a result of her upbringing besides her ego comes in the way of any decision making.  When it is connected to any of her children she will think for their best and will make changes like she did for Chavvi (marrying someone she chose) or Suraj (going for this competition) 
But when it comes to DiL it is a different and difficult scenario as she will think about Suraj first and how this can affect his lifestyle and life etc...

Sandhya wanting to be IPS is her dream, her bent, her passion... It is not a matter of choosing IAS over IPS because IAS is an "easier" option... The desire to be an IPS officer is like a dream that just will not die ... Now that she has given it up in her conscious mind, it is haunting her nights in her subconscious ... It is not the acceptabilty or the easiness of the job... Sandy = IPS!
I agree with you that Sandhya should follow her dream and her dream has always been to become an IPS officer.   Being an IAS may be more easier on the family but will not make her happy as that is not her dream and not something she has passion for...

The IAS and IPS entrance exams may be the same but they fulfill different functions... The IPS gives the opportunity to be more hands on and directly involved in the justice process... One cannot be better than the other because it's like comparing apples and oranges... Administering an office wearing neat saris is great if that's her passion but it isnt... I think she should follow her passion despite what anyone thinks or doesnt think... Go Sandy!Thumbs Up

Great thread for discussion and enjoyed reading all the posts hereBig smile

b2011navyaalex8

kk2011 Newbie
kk2011
kk2011

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Well even in case she chooses IAS or for that matter any service with government, she would be transferred every 1 year or so (may be the frequency of her transfers would be high given that she wouldn't indulge in corrupt practices) and Pushkar isn't even a district + she won't be posted in Ajmer( in civil services one doesn't get postings in home districts). 
Even if they show her getting Rajasthan cadre, how would bhabho react to her frequent transfers and what about Suraj's business?

P.S: Family life for a woman civil servant is really difficult to manage(Talking from my personal experience)

b2011navyaalex8

Go to top