India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

What if Sandhya becomes a collector?

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I mean, IPS is cool and all but I think IAS is better. 

I feel , and I could be wrong, but if she is an IAS , then she can manage bhabo and her dreams easily. 

IPS, the dressing itself would be a big issue for bhabo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Deebz-Raz-

Thamanna85 Goldie
Thamanna85
Thamanna85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Some police women can wear saree's right? Or they just the special one's?

b2011DeebzSuchi-

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
IAS is very common and families and general people have no problem with it.  IPS is challenging and a predilection for only men.

Though the Rathis could immediately accept Sandy is an excellent IPS material, still tough job for Suraj to get Bhabho's wholehearted permission.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeebzJuna04-Raz-Suchi-

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
I think Bhabho will never be easy to manage... Sandy coaching Suraj in English and getting a hand gesture wrong (the good evening mistake) has her immediately shoot off " If you listen to lugayis, this is the nateeja... Hmmmph"... She doesnt let any opportunity go...This is her default attitude... Dead

Sandhya wanting to be IPS is her dream, her bent, her passion... It is not a matter of choosing IAS over IPS because IAS is an "easier" option... The desire to be an IPS officer is like a dream that just will not die ... Now that she has given it up in her conscious mind, it is haunting her nights in her subconscious ... It is not the acceptabilty or the easiness of the job... Sandy = IPS!

The IAS and IPS entrance exams may be the same but they fulfill different functions... The IPS gives the opportunity to be more hands on and directly involved in the justice process... One cannot be better than the other because it's like comparing apples and oranges... Administering an office wearing neat saris is great if that's her passion but it isnt... I think she should follow her passion despite what anyone thinks or doesnt think... Go Sandy!Thumbs Up

DeebzJuna04Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
true @navya...
lets see.. 

I am not saying IAS is better than IPS 

I am just saying, it will be a bit more acceptable for Bhabo. 

She has already killed her dream and has lost any hopes of becoming IPS, so if she sees that dream getting fulfilled but the only obstacle is Bhabo's attitude, then I think IAS would be a better option to get close enough to your dream and at the same time keep the family happy.

It does not have to be either all the way or no way. Which is what she is doing. Either she is FULL ON for IPS or no wish at all towards it.

anywayz I know the story is about her becoming IPS , it would be interesting to watch how she achieves this

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RSKMnavyaalex8DeebzJuna04

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

IPS suits Sandy but I am wondering whether even Suraj would immediately take to the idea because of the dangers involved in that career. He would want to keep his baati safe! He could not bear her to be even exposed to the cold in Maasa's village. Would he let her face bullets?

RSKMnavyaalex8Juna04

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
but its all about her dreams na??IPS is her dream from childhood not IAS..if she would chose only better opportunities then she would opt for going abroad...
she wants to be IPS to protect law and order and give justice to general people..
being collector she could do this but IPS is more challenging

navyaalex8Juna04Suchi-

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
IPS is her dream as it came from the injustice happening around when she was kid...

Coming to Bhaboo , even though if she want to say yes to sandhya whole heartily , ppl surrounded by her wont let the thought sink into bhaboo , suraj really has to work a lot for that ... 

navyaalex8Juna04Suchi-

Go to top