Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Os - Just a wish, but to him

rina25 Goldie
rina25
rina25

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Sometime my mind works end here 

Just a wish, but to him

Khushi was preparing breakfast in the kitchen & fuming. Naniji comes to Khushi asks "Khushi betiya did Arnav wish you?" Khushi let out a deep sigh said "Where Naniji he sounds like dose not want to wish me properly" But her heart scolds at her "he did wish you". Naniji puts her hands on her head "I know Khushi it is not that easy to him even after fifteen years". Now Naniji let out sigh. Khushi looks at her as thought she is an alien. 

Naniji smiles at Khushi gaze and nods her head said "you also have to know Khushi it is Arnav past, which forbidden him everything, which pulls back from his happiness, which tells the reason how and why become like this, do you think Khushi we all tolerate him just because he made the money for this house". Naniji shakes her head "No Khushi, it was never the reason". Khushi looks at Naniji dumbstruck, she never thought in this way she always think that he is arrogant, she never search for the reason behind his act, behind his bitter words, behind his hate. Khushi's eyes hold a lot of question simply when the answers are difficult.

Naniji said "it has been fifteen years Khushi, even before fifteen years he was like this but he never be bitter, on Anjali betiya shadi his Amma, my dearest daughter shot by her husband most faithful servant. The next she dies in ICU.

Flash back

They took her inside of that glass door room begin to do their work. They try all the way they good but end in vain. Arnav dad was already dead before his mom reaches the place where he shot by the same servant.

Fifteen years old Arnav staring through the glass door holding his crying sister in one hand nobody else was there for them they both stands in the unknown big world, until today they were like prince & princess under their parent shadow. Doctor come out sit on his kneel in front of him said "your mama wants to talk to you just talk to her son be a brave man for her, for your sister, go talk to her do whatever she asked" he fondle his hair put his arm around little Arnav shoulder moves him to the ICU bed. He walks like he was in worst dream.

His mama smiles at him from dead bed and all he could do watching her slips away under his finger like water drop. Her beautiful face turns in to white as paper. He sat on the bed. Anjali sat on the other side. Her tremble hand touch his head as she giving bless for his son, as she giving strength for his feature, she said in mild voice "Chotte, promise me you will take care of your Di". Arnav grapes her hand "haan Amma I will take care of her take care of everyone but you just come back with as to Glass House" she caresses his cheek shake her head in denial, her eyes fight to have some more conversation with her son but her heart has no more strength. She takes his hand, place Anjali hand in to his said "take care about Di beta". Arnav did not know what to say "haan amma I will it is your birth day amma I wanted to wish you I wanted to cut the cake with you ma Happy Birth Day Amma please amma, amma". Her heart stops with happy birth day. He tries to wake up his mother. After, so many attempts he realizes she has gone somewhere, where people could not come back.

He searches for his Di finds she fainted treaded by doctors, he comes outside saw everybody crying helplessly.ody comes Now full of Raizada family presents there, his gaze fall on everyone there then he went again in to ICU. He takes his amma hand which have a little warm in there, he knows in sometime it is too went like cold his heart now. He kisses on her palm said "I will take care of Di, I will take care of everyone Amma, I just wish you are not gone amma, I will not cry amma if I cry who will take care of everyone" he gulped down his fears with feelings. He put the mask to his face anger and hate. So nobody come near him see his vulnerable, and then he takes charge of everything.

Flash back end

Khushi stays stunned. Tears rises from her eyes make line in her cheek. All the time he tries to say 'happy birth day' and having difficult flash in to her mind and at last how tearfully he said it her how much pain echo through his voice. She says "Arnavji".

Fracture Arnav comes to kitchen, says, "Naniji". His voice makes her head turns to his direction so speedily. Arnav sees her teary face getting worried "Khushi what happen, you alright" his voice carried all the worried he feels. She runs to him hugs him around his waist so tightly, buried her face in to his chest. He hugs her back, put an arm on her back of head, "Shush Khushi, what's wrong, why are crying". He asks Naniji by eyes. Naniji nods her head giving him assurance and leaves the place. Khushi calm down after little a while, looks up at his face. He looks down at her concern fills eye. She nods as nothing, looks down, her mouth turns in to perfect 'O'. Her head jerk to his face then chest. He looks down find wheat flower all over his coat. He swing his lips to hide the smile looks at her with one side cook head, his eyes twinkle with amusement when she tries to clean it with same hand. He grapes her hand pointed index finger said "Don't worry I will change the dress".

He takes few steps then Khushi calls him "Arnavji". He turns and sees. She give him a smile which always wanted to see.

So friends how did you find it   Smile

good or bad 

your likes & command will do tells me Embarrassed

Luv 

Rina  Smile

PS: For PM please buddy me or let me know i will add youEmbarrassed

SMD on process i will update soon Tongue 

and my other works 

Sabne matt dekko

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2953113

OS Slay & Die for Him 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2976048&TPN=18

OS- Easy to fall hard to love

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3049117

OS- Just Say it Once LG

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3068558

ArShi OS- Leave it Arnavji It is my fate

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3090843

Edited by rina25 - 18 July 2012 at 1:19pm

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliessmitha74monishatkuchuramanLuxCalmanislollipop143rabiacasalovebarun.sSamiiiilovebadhanayu_tripathiMahi_Buttarshi1986shaferoz18nanz_2211LicyabhingyaCutiee_AshhDarkBecominglimitlesssambaglmathew77hilly~sweet Ash~random94Gurpreet1991GillRKKhuarvinluvwivARHIjazzpreetsamspriyanka09jnfrjnfrBestesybluetajBarunSanayaHMwafa.Mprabha75abraxosshagun-rocksmischief358674innocentgreengom3090Glimmerbabydevilmeghavndimple288IPKKNDbigfaniLuvYellowshalinii173..SSNAIR..KtotheMTheCaptainLily2011sreemeerasanny-beautifulsmiley-shineynareshSVsikhni_kriti_atharvzafijessicad--BSI-FaNaTic--newmoon2011priasweetShiningStar18ashred12LetzLiveOurLyf-Raichu-musicfan5GAURI29ameena671swetha10tinselMrDarcyfandrunkiiebabeArjuhisisajoopsummaiyasayedTia.0ASADsweetZOYArkapoor1382stunning.ayeshaArshi.Sugi.IPKSilverBellfelicitysmoak.princessunaradumasJennyPenny-PyaariBhootni-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Lovely Os Rina.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rina25

stunning.ayesha IF-Stunnerz
stunning.ayesha
stunning.ayesha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Lovely