Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
edited my reply on page 2😉
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😳
Originally posted by: sashazmohit

happy happy happy birthday sonii dii

may GOD bless u n shower all his blessings on you
                                                                may ur all dreams come true & GOD shower allhis good choices on u ..may u spread happiness among the world & ur family n friends ..may u gain all the love & succes u deserve ...may u keep smiling forever...
                                           heres someone wishing u😉

thanks sadi for your lovely wishes and for that beautfull siggi.Really gonna save it.thgaks my little sister.😳
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SO DII enjoying ur b day ;)?😉
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
🤗
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Happy Birthday Sonia🤗🤗

Wish you a veryyy happy birthday Sonia🤗🤗  Wish you lots of happiness.. May god fulfill all ur wishes.. God Bless you dear🤗  This day is really special as god gifted me such a special person in my life as my friend 😃 Love you a lot sonia🤗 ur a sweetheart.. such a nice person at heart.. ur are one of those person with whom i have shared everything even my insecurities 😳 ur very very close to my heart.. n hope you always do remain close🤗

This is a very special day
Your friendship has filled my life far beyond what words can say 
I give thanks to the Lord for sending you my way
That's why we celebrate today
Happy Birthday! 

Gift for you..hope u like it :)

cake B'day -

@aashi... awesome thread aashi 🤗 Loved it 😃

At first i want to say i loved your gift i mean that mohit's siggi and that yummy cakes pic. Thanks a ton dear for your wishes.I m happy that u considered me as your close one and shared your insecurities with me.Thats means a lot to me.And whenever u need me i will be there for u always. Thanks a ton yaar for your wishes.😳u guys wish me that is more important  things for me😃
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BurningDesire-

Hey Sonia wishing you a very happy birthday may this year brings lots of happiness for you 😃

thaks for your wishes.thats means a lot to me.😳
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Many Many Happy returns of the day Sonia...😊
May u live long and get each n everything on ur birthday..Wishing u a Full of Surprises Joys and Happiness...HAPPY HAPPY Birthday😳

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Orkut Scrap - Birthday: 4
 With a new year of your journey,
shall come more challenges,
opportunities and greater success.
May God bless you.
Happy Birthday Sonia

🤗

With lots of Love n Best wishes
Joseph

**Sorry Sonia ! for belated B'Day wishes...😳
*Thanks to this beautiful B'Day thread Aashi.
😛
Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
happy b'day sonia🤗 wish U a very wonderful year ahead. Haven't interacted much with U though...i admire the way U love Mohit unconditionally<3 seeing ur posts on Mohit always make me blush and smile! ur such a sweet and innocent soul 🤗 the way U care for ur friends and baby AAHH i truly love and adore ?? ur such a darling man...love ur calm nature and peaceful mind. Feel really glad to have U as a mohit fan...who always get worried for him awww :* keep spreading love and happiness around 🤗 May god shower all the happiness on u and ur baby muah❤️ love u sweetheart! 
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .MohitzPari.

Dear Sonia...many many happy returns of the day sweetheart🤗 A very happy birthday! Today is a special day for u and a perfect chance for me to say what I feel about u!! I dont think I have ever told u how much I respect u! u are one of the most non-controversial, peaceful, mature and helpful friend of mine! I truly admire ur love for Mohit! whenever some news about Mohit come up..u never fail to inform me...that shows how much u care for ur friends! we haven't get a chance to interact so much till now but I hope we get it sometime soon! It will be an absolute pleasure to talk to u! One more reason of ur connection is our similar age😆 we are about the same age so it is easy to understand each other and get connected..haha I know randomness but truth, I love to talk with people who are my age :P Anyways, I hope u have a wonderful bday sweetheart! mwahh

Thanks Pari for your wonderful wishes yaar.Sorry for my late reply guys.actually,from tomorrow ramadan is start so little😳 busy.Pari,its true that we didn't interact much till now  but I m sure we will talk more in near future.may be soon bcz mohit's show is coming .😆Thanks pari for your every word which u written for me.U know what i was a fan of your and ashi's post when mjht was on air.Thanks again sweet heart.🤗
Edited by soniasharmin89 - 11 years ago