Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birthday Sweetheart sonia (soniasharmin89)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
happy birthday to u happy birthday to u happy birthday dear ... hun so guys u all know with heading of post i m inviting u all for someone special's special day Embarrassed one of monaya and mohit fan she is very sweet adorable and stylish as well Wink we first time met here on this forum and never realized when we became friends so lets throw party on this special day of our special friend u guys must be thinking who is birthday girl she is non other but our sonia (soniasharmin89)

many many happy returns of the day sweetheart sonia  may ur all wishes and dreams come true may god shower his choicest blessings on u have a rocking wonderful and successful year ahead have a blast on this special day we all r blessed to have u in our life sweetheart happy birthday Hug u seriously deserves best and u will surely get everything wonderful in ur life have a successful and amazing life ahead Hug 

HugHug

made small gift for u hope  u will like it Embarrassed

May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

cakes for u b'day girl have it Embarrassed 

we  wish God bless you'
With all joy and cheers'
May you live a long life'
May you get all good thing in your life'
May you have happy days and nights'
May all your dreams come true'
May all your desires be fulfilled'
May you spreading happiness everywhere'
And
Stay away from every sorrow and grief'
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
we all r glad to celebrate our angel's b'day 

flower bouquet  i hope u will like it  Embarrassed

chocolates Embarrassed

once again many many happy returns of the day sweetheart have a wonderful day and year ahead muahhh Hug 

Edited by aashizin - 18 July 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanloversweet_ipsiGlowing_StarCrazyMS-CreativeSoul-soniasharmin89..-Ayesshhaa-..fend..Enchanteur..HSFAcharmee_sammy

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday SoniaHugHug

Wish you a veryyy happy birthday SoniaHugHug  Wish you lots of happiness.. May god fulfill all ur wishes.. God Bless you dearHug  This day is really special as god gifted me such a special person in my life as my friend Big smile Love you a lot soniaHug ur a sweetheart.. such a nice person at heart.. ur are one of those person with whom i have shared everything even my insecurities Embarrassed ur very very close to my heart.. n hope you always do remain closeHug

This is a very special day
Your friendship has filled my life far beyond what words can say 
I give thanks to the Lord for sending you my way
That's why we celebrate today
Happy Birthday! 

Gift for you..hope u like it :)

cake B'day -

@aashi... awesome thread aashi Hug Loved it Big smile

Edited by charmee_sammy - 19 July 2012 at 6:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89

sweet_ipsi Goldie
sweet_ipsi
sweet_ipsi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Hey SoniaSmile...happy birthday dear...many many happy returns of the day ...may u have a gr8 lyf aheadSmile...u r a very sweet person & one of the biggest mohit &monaya fan i have met on the forum...knowing how big a fan u r of mohit i wish we gt some news abt mohit on ur b'day bcoz i thnk dat wl be one of the best b'day gifts for uSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89charmee_sammy

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
  HAPPY BIRTH-DAY SONIA.

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
wishing u a very very Happy birthday soniaaa

Edited by RadhikaBhushan - 19 July 2012 at 3:08am

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Dear Sonia...many many happy returns of the day sweetheartHug A very happy birthday! Today is a special day for u and a perfect chance for me to say what I feel about u!! I dont think I have ever told u how much I respect u! u are one of the most non-controversial, peaceful, mature and helpful friend of mine! I truly admire ur love for Mohit! whenever some news about Mohit come up..u never fail to inform me...that shows how much u care for ur friends! we haven't get a chance to interact so much till now but I hope we get it sometime soon! It will be an absolute pleasure to talk to u! One more reason of ur connection is our similar ageLOL we are about the same age so it is easy to understand each other and get connected..haha I know randomness but truth, I love to talk with people who are my age :P Anyways, I hope u have a wonderful bday sweetheart! mwahh

Edited by .MohitzPari. - 19 July 2012 at 8:33pm

Glowing_Star IF-Dazzler
Glowing_Star
Glowing_Star

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
A Very Very Happy Birthday Dear Hug Hug

May ALLAH Bless You With Lots & Loads Of Joy, Happiness & Prosperity!

May All Your Wishes Be FulfilledEmbarrassed Heart

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Ashi  And Thanks YOU

May you have a wonderful day dear. Enjoy to the fullest with your friends and family. be happy always and keep entertaining us. you are a wonderful and blessed writer and a wonderful person. I hope you get more time for yourself,   and achieve whatever you want to in your life. 

I still remember u are the one who always give me positive reply and try to calm me when I fell low and negative toward anything .Thanks for your all the concern.

Dear thanks for your birthday thread too which u made for me.Thanks for each and every word which u wrote for me.Trust me I didn't expect that someone will made this for me on my birthday.Its really a touchy moment when today I log in and saw your pm and saw this thread. Trust I was literally  felling like cry that "kissi ko to yaad raha".And then I forgot that even my family members forgot it except my elder sister.for this Mohit's siggi and for this wonderfull thrad.I already read ur and my birthday thread so many times.This year even iTVF and dolli di made it more specially for me with Mohit's wishes.Thanks for this too.Thanks yaar thanks  aton.And thanks to all of u who wishes on my Birthday and Once again Happy birthday Ashi .I m happy today that I have such a friend like u.Even I can'tforget to thanks charmee,Radhi,pari,sadi,meera,ekta,Joseph.I really fell kucky that bcz of this forum,mohit and monaya I meet u guys.

As you celebrate your day, I celebrate the beautiful friendship we share! Happy Birthday, dearest friend! 

Happy Birthday to the best friend I ever had. Let's celebrate this special day of your life and party like there's no tomorrow.

Life is boring when you are not around.

Happy Birthday to you - let's make it grand!

..Enchanteur..charmee_sammy

Go to top