Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Many many happy returns of the day
happy birthday aashi

aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

|| HappyBirthdayAashi||

Hey fellas here z Birthday of someone who is...

Sweet

Cute

Adorable

Caring

Innocent

Helpful

down to earth

She also so damn talented

She makes

Siggys

Aviz

Vms

She is a huge fan of

❀️MOHIT❀️
&
❀️SANAYA❀️

She is...Aashi aka aashizin (sorry no guesses as its already written^^)

Wish you a very very veryyy Happy Birthday Aashi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
M quite a speechless to say anything about you.. theres so much to say about you that i don't know where to start n where to stop (though i doubt it will stop if i have to say about you  ) 
First of all thanks for being such a GREAT GREAT friend to me aashi πŸ€— you have been like my elder sis πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—you have been like a guiding candle in dark(remember samrat said such lines in MJHT πŸ˜³ ) sorry i can't help but everything just related to HIM some how β˜ΊοΈ you have always been there to support me, to help me, to teach me, to guide me...whenever i needed yoy, you have always been there n i know you'll always be there by my side πŸ€— do i say anything wrong when i take u as my elder sis? πŸ€— Apart from all these emotional talks we have had a gr8 time discussing n drooling over Monaya/Sajan.. Be it through texts or on social networking sites.. I couldn't remember a single moment that i wouldn't have loved talking to you be it about anything our social life or personal life..
n out of all how can i forget to mention.. that u r gem of a person πŸ€— such down to earth..
n a completely adorable n a sweetheart.. really u r amongst the sweetest person i know πŸ€—
M so lucky that i not even know you but ur such a great n close friend to me.. people n friends like you are hard to find n m glad i found you πŸ€—πŸ€—

B'day wishes for you..

once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,

I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you Aashi,
 From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!

B'day cake-

Lots of love, Charmee 

i m now truly speechless charmz and its truly heart touching lines u said time we did spend and will spend it will be treasured in my heart ur love ur concern everytime made me feel blessed to have u , its ur pure and sweet heart which always reflects from ur words even i always feel so good talking with u everytime may be i m sort of words what to say i just want to let u know i love u from bottom of my heart yeah u r just like younger sis to me as well thank  u so much coming in my life its been three years we r in touch and i hope we will be always in touch , i wish i could meet u charmz i lost this year chance to meet u  i want to give u tight hug for everything u r so sweet and amazing friend and so selfless always remain like this  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—i truly pray for u that u will get everything best in  ur life  πŸ€— πŸ€—

OMGGG what a siggies charmz πŸ€— i truly LOVED it and i have saved it πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— i will treasure this thread and siggy and ur all words in my heart forever love u and thank u πŸ€—
Edited by aashizin - 11 years ago
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MohitzPari.

Dear aashudi, a very happy birthday to you!! πŸ€—πŸ₯³ God bless you, may ur every wish come true and you get all the happiness in ur life sweetheart!! I love u so so so much!! 

One of the best thing happend this year was our phone convo! we talked for the first time  (thanks to meeru!) and believe me, after that I love and respect u even more! I admire ur sweetness! The way you talked to me, I felt like I m talking with my elder sister...the 'apna-pan' u showed..OMGG, it touched my heart! seriously, u are one of the sweetest people I have met! Now I cant wait to meet u...that day will be an awesome day for sure! 

As far as our friendship and IF is concerned...I dont know what to say man...I know u since so many years and u have NEVER said or done something offensive for anyone!! you heart is totally pure like Mr. Sehgal! You ALWAYS ALWAYS help people no matter what! If everyone else is busy, u take the initiatives and make the b'day threads for our friends...no matter how busy u are! when we need u, u are always there to help..ALWAYS! We ALL SGains, MSains are incomplete without u aashudi! mwahh

love u love u love u..mwahhh...happy b'day once again! 

parudiii πŸ˜† πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— see in siggy u wrote aashudi πŸ˜²πŸ€£see let me tell u first i m only staring at ur siggies that banner one and this one gosh no doubt u r one of bestest siggy maker but i can bet this is one of best siggy πŸ˜ƒ thankkk u so muchhh  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— i have saved ur all's gift siggies i m truly blessed thank u for sparing time and making it for me it truly means a lot  πŸ€— πŸ€— owww i know yar this year's best thing was our convo yeah thanks to meeru , πŸ€— πŸ€— i truly wanted to meet u pari even i wanted to meet charmz and meeru as well but this year i lost chance to meet u , charmz and meeru  i hope i will meet u all soon  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— u r truly sweetheart pari and i love uuu tooo hope we will be always in touch and meet soon 

abt IF i guess it took time to make u friend bcz when i was new i didn't know abt ur name but i know u with ur special colored font πŸ˜‰ whenever u did post topic it was always with ur gray colored font πŸ˜ƒ like its signature font of urs now i cant' imagine anyone using ur font its only meant for u like samrat said πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† its my signature only πŸ˜³ 

aashizin thumbnail
i rem charmz we talk to each other for small small reason i love it πŸ˜† even when i was on trip u were savior for me updating me everything last year was wonderful and i got wonderful things which i will cherish , i guess we started calling each other from last year otherwise we used to msg πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even i become close friend with meeru last year πŸ˜ƒ and u gave us superb treat meeting mohit charmz i truly wish this year u will meet both monaya and treasure wonderful moments of ur life i know meeting with mohit is ur life's precious moment  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— even i hope meeru will meet him as well u both deserve to meet him  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohitKiMeera-

res:)

unfair nakami...atlu saru post toh Mari b'day par bhi nai laikhu/banayvu te:OπŸ˜†
ok avoid i was kidding. See I told U...can make an awesome thread muahh

shant baby shant aatalo gusso saro nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

u should praise aashi.. its her B'day not mine.. keep these words for my B'day.. Mara B'day thread ni shobha vadhi jase with ur lovely wordsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Yeah lets stay on aashi n her B'day..

Ha na.. no formalities bas!

thank u so much girls  β€οΈ πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_ipsi

hey Aashi😊...wish u a very happy birthday sweety😊...May all ur wishes gt fulilled...i dnt know u much but i must say im a fan of ur vmsπŸ‘πŸΌ...u r amazngly creative & talented...ur vms r some of the best i have ever seen...have fun&njoy😊

thank u so much dear for ur wonderful wishes and ur words thats so sweet of u thank u so much  πŸ€— πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_MS

Res! πŸ₯³ πŸ€—

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aashiii Doll!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Wishing you a VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY Birthday! πŸ€— ❀️

May you get ALL the happiness in ths world, and may it be FILLED with love and success! :D :D keep smiling! πŸ€—

You are one of the most tranquil, amiable, polite, sweet and a lovely person doll! ❀️ 😳 Its such a pleasure to be ur friend doll πŸ€— although i am such a dhakkan for not being active here on IF and hence interact with you.. πŸ€” πŸ˜† I SO miss our pagalpan filled talks! 🀣 You are free to use ur chappals on me! 🀣 ouch.. 🀣

Have a GREATEST birthday and enjoy! Mwaaah!   πŸ€— ❀️

OMG dolll how r u  btw where were u gosh i too miss those days where we used to do pagalpanti πŸ˜† i wish those days would be back btw thankkk u so much sweetheart for ur wonderful wishes it truly means a lot  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— i m truly blessed to have u all love u  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaya_MS

HAPPY BIRTH DAY AASHI.

MAY GOD BLESS U WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS IN U R LIFE.

HAVE FUN AND  ENJOY.

thank u so much preeti for ur wonderful wishes πŸ€—  πŸ€—  i love this chocolates πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ